Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Name Three Gay Men in History You'd Like To Invite For Dinner
I think he was beheaded?
-
Andrew Christian vids
My loads are still OK, it's the frequency that's the problem!
-
How much $$ have you spent over the years ?
It's just another of Old Daddy's various personalities!
-
How much $$ have you spent over the years ?
About the same as Old Daddy spends, I imagine.....
-
How much $$ have you spent over the years ?
That's around £25,000, so I hope it's a fairly long time!
-
Thai and Cambodian Troops Exchange Border Fire
Certainly the Khmer Rouge planted many landmines, a lot during their retreat after the Vietnamese invasion. I went to a landmine museum in Cambodia, a bit macabre!
-
How much $$ have you spent over the years ?
Not Field Marshal Lord Henry Rawlinson, either !
-
Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner just crushed in India right after take off. Again Boeing.
Most of these absurd US sentences are without the ability to ask for a pardon. Unless you donate to the Trump campaign!
-
Name Three Gay Men in History You'd Like To Invite For Dinner
Emperor Hadrian would be on my list. Made his boy friend a god. Christopher Marlowe, did he write Shakespeare? James 1 of England, VI of Scotland, politics, etc.
-
Any updates on Tokyo (and Kyoto)?
Yes, you can!
-
So cute boys in Prague !
I found plenty of vers/bottom twinks on Grindr, but some don't reply, so be persistent! I was happy with my choices. Didn't try clubs.
-
"Final Destination"-like death
A number of baseball players, and also West Indian cricket players, are weighed down by gold necklaces!
-
Have you ever hired a non MB?
Excellent pun!
-
"Final Destination"-like death
Or some baseball players..
-
Hotels in Rio
Glad to hear that you sway both ways!
-
Some news I found
Of course he knows it's Spain, its another of his games!
-
Return to Thailand
Like the guys who fly business class from Australia!
-
Do you clap when no one's done anything?
Carlos Kleiber conducted one of the greatest Opera performances I have witnessed at Covent Garden, Othello. We heard it twice in one season for an odd reason. Domingo was to sing the role that year, conducted by Kleiber, and in the same season, Jon Vickers was to sing Tannhauser. Vickers had not sung the role of Tannhauser before, and during rehearsals he said he would not perform the role, as Tannhauser was a Nazi! What happened, therefore. was that he sang Othello instead, so 2 performances a few months apart, by two of the greatest tenors of the time. Personally, I thought Vickers was marginally better, not just because he was a client of my law firm! So Kleiber conducted Domingo, and Colin Davis, vickers. Interestingly, Margaret Price sang Desdemona in one production, I think with Domingo. My younger son was being taught trombone, by David Chandler, who played in the Orchestra at Covent Garden, and one parents' evening, asked me to say what was the best performance I had heard at Covent Garden. I said Othello, with Kleiber, and David Chandler agreed. He said that I wouldn't hear him again, there, as he wanted too many rehearsals, and management couldn't afford it!
-
1/0 gay sauna bangkok
Judging from the video, a lot of money has been spent on this place. Looks high quality. Very central, so I assume rent high. I wonder if the Owners did a feasibility study? If it works it would be great, just.50 yards from the Meridien! Ai my age I'm not really a sauna person either, but if it became busy, with plenty of action, I would consider a visit. Only for reporting purposes, of course!
-
Is there a jokes string I've missed somewhere?
Good one!
-
Bangkok / Pattaya trip advice.
I've known him for over 5 years. I use him every time I'm in Bangkok. He's had a tough time.
-
Bangkok / Pattaya trip advice.
Mac is a first class guide, really knows his stuff!
- Tawan vs Atlas
-
Bucharest, Romania: Any Info?
Interestingly, not many Romanian escorts in London, dominated by Brazilians these days. Polish most noticeable of Europeans.
-
Europe/Bangkok: Consider a Stopover to See Petra
Did you not go to the Roman city of Jerash?