Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Bangkok/Chiang Mai advice
One wonders how many personalities he has! Endless number?
-
Bangkok/Chiang Mai advice
It is interesting the way he asks questions to which he already knows the answers!
-
a short visit
Especially if you are only going 500 yards!
-
a short visit
He's Olddaddy's brother....
-
Does someone here know how Canadian law applies to the Air Canada strike?
Eswatini, eh. Impressive! Can we assume that @Olddaddy certainly doesn't know where that is!
-
I must ask this question ❓
Don't forget that Olddaddy has been to Thailand, many times, and knows the answer to these questions!
-
Bangkok/Chiang Mai advice
Doubt if Olddaddy knows where Alice Springs is!
-
Edinburgh and Athens August 2025
I admire your energy!
-
This one's priceless!
Presumably he used the hand that was not holding his phone!
-
Bangkok/Chiang Mai advice
I think the latter.
-
Birthday party
Did you really want any!
-
WHEN WILL THE HEAT STOP?
Sorry I misspelled his name!
-
WHEN WILL THE HEAT STOP?
Thanks for the clip!
-
I'm a bit drunk
Can't your staff arrange all that?
-
Bangkok/Chiang Mai advice
500 yards?
-
Help, I’ve been kidnapped by an upper middle class Cambodian family and they won’t let me go.
I couldn't possibly comment, but he has already complained!
-
Bangkok/Chiang Mai advice
Just over USD21.
-
WHEN WILL THE HEAT STOP?
The BBC weather forecaster, who said, the previous evening, on TV, that a viewer had rung up to say there would be a hurricane. He assured her that there would not be. Storm hit overnight. Following morning, chaos, Kew Gardens lost a third of their trees, railway lines blocked, house next to us damaged roof, etc, etc, but, they said, not strictly a hurricane! Michael Fysh became a household name overnight!
-
Bangkok/Chiang Mai advice
As I said, sim card at airport is very cheap, but as you pay in cash, I have no note of the cost!
-
WHEN WILL THE HEAT STOP?
Even the so called hurricane in the South of England, in 1987, which caused much damage, and destroyed the reputation of Michael Fysh, was, strictly speaking , not a hurricane.
-
60 day visa?
Congrats on a post that i can understand! Keep up the good work.
-
60 day visa?
Even weirder than usual!
-
60 day visa?
Gosh! The mind boggles....
-
Bangkok/Chiang Mai advice
I agree about sim card, really cheap at airport, but you have to pay cash. I have a modest, but entirely satisfactory phone, that doesn't support an e-sim.
-
Booking.com's Illegal Activities Facing More Class Action Suits
Many years ago I flew to Tokyo, Narita, and left in the seat pocket a small British Caledonian amenity bag. It had nothing valuable in it, but I was very fond of it, as BCal had been defunct as a separate airline for some time. I reported this after I realised, but without much hope. In those days, when departing, you could check in at Tokyo City Air Terminal. So I did. There was a short wait, and I was handed the BCal bag. Amazing. As said, only in Japan.