Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Scoot do not have lie flat beds.
  2. As you have no money, it is sensible to fly business class!
  3. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Thanks. Indeed, I thought that was clear!
  4. Incidentally, there was a cheap option on Gulf Air, via Bahrain. Don't know if its still available.
  5. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I think we all agree that it is confusing! Let's just hope the Thai version works well!
  6. Yes, indeed. Luckily I've not had that problem!
  7. Or Sarah Palin, ' we have to stand with our North Korean Allies'...
  8. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Surely,'up to 7 days' suggests a cut off at 7 days before arrival?
  9. Eva is direct from London, first class airline, but not cheap.
  10. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Cambodia is from 7 days before arrival, 'not up to 7 days in advance'!
  11. Does he know where Africa is?
  12. I always saw boys in their home base, so to speak, not in my hotel, so they made sure teeth and mouth wash were done while showering!
  13. In my experience the boys make sure you brush your teeth and use mouthwash.
  14. Not just a Buddhist trait!
  15. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    We ought to have a poll as to who thinks that this new procedure will work smoothly! The Cambodian system worked flawlessly, but Thailand......?
  16. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Youth? Not sure I remember it....
  17. Underwear to just above knees? Would expose everything! Yummy. Also difficult to walk!
  18. Yes, I miss the fashion of many years ago when jeans were tight over the ass, showing the curves! I recall HK was outstanding in that respect, Peter?
  19. Part of the Mccarthy hearings I recall, friend of Nixon.
  20. I'm assuming that Trump doesn't know where El Salvador is!
  21. Interesting indeed. Good to see. Let's hope he doesn't have an unfortunate 'accident'.
  22. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Yes, awful, isn't it!
  23. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Indeed. I always make it clear , in advance, that I want the boy to cum

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.