Everything posted by Keithambrose
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
-
Could I replicate a Brazilian experience with so many GPs working in Southern Europe?
Pretty good recommendation for the saunas!
-
The Ideal GoGo Bar. What Would Be Your Recipe For Success?
I would think that naked boys would be wearing no underwear? As PeterRS says, it seems those days are gone!
-
Freshboys Trouble - Boys fully dressed
As I said in an earlier post, the girly go go bar towards the end of Patpong 2, Silom end, has girls in minute bras and G strings, outside in the street. Some quite attractive (!) That is, boyish....
-
A penny for your thoughts . . .
I hardly ever use coins these days, so I'm not even sure if we still have a 1p or 2p coin in the UK any more. I do know we don't have a threepenny bit or a sixpence!
-
Do. you mainly listen to the music of your youth?
I would like to listen to the music of my youth, but as I like Bach, Beethoven, etc, it's difficult......
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
-
Do you "correct" locals' pronunciations of their own cities?
Nearly 50 around the world, it seems!
-
Phoenix massage
Success, thanks again! Many thanks. It's odd that phoenix gay massage doesn't come up in any internet search, at least I can't find it!
-
Phoenix massage
I was trying phoenix sauna, which is closed. However, I still can't find Phoenix All Stars. My problem is I deleted their account so I have to start again. Do you have their line address? Thanks.
-
Phoenix massage
Thanks, no. I will try that. Their website said closed, but clearly they are not!
-
Bumrungrad Hospital Offering 20% Off Colonoscopy Packages
Sexier doctor to carry out the procedure?
-
Bumrungrad Hospital Offering 20% Off Colonoscopy Packages
Form an orderly queue!
-
Freshboys Trouble - Boys fully dressed
Sorry, but t shirts and jeans don't do it for me!
-
Do you "correct" locals' pronunciations of their own cities?
Ah, Paris, Bolivia.
-
Phoenix massage
I tried to contact them in Line, failed. Website says 'temporarily closed.' Does anyone have any info?
-
Freshboys Trouble - Boys fully dressed
I think they had just invented the wheel....
-
Sauna with Rent Boy in Paris ???
I would say that London is now 200 and up. Have seen any offered at 150 for a while.
-
Biden Suffering From Aggressive Prostate Cancer
I continue to wonder what language this is?
-
New Books on the US Election Are Damning
A form of English, I would suggest. Your paraphrase is at least shorter.
-
New Books on the US Election Are Damning
Translation please..
-
Biden Suffering From Aggressive Prostate Cancer
Yawn, yawn.....
-
Covid is Back in Thailand with 19 Deaths already
Obviously, you would make a success of the bar you refer to buying! Just the right personality!
-
[VIDEO] British gentlemen fly to Ibiza. Or should I write "animals"?
'Animals' was in the original post by one of the passengers. Pretty awful, we British have something of a deserved reputation.