Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. I thought the American continent was formed a few hundred million years when Gondwanaland separated? Anyway glad to hear that your ancestors were in the building trade.
  2. But you stay at the Capella, or one of your personalities does!
  3. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    7 star Foodland doesn't make much of a dent in the wallet!
  4. That's impressive, that your lineage goes back many millions of years! Not that that would trouble Trump.
  5. A somewhat different point, bearing in mind the Thai lese majeste laws, and the possibility of 10 years in prison.
  6. As mentioned in another post, it depends which personality he is using!
  7. Especially as he frequently says he has little money!
  8. Glad you can afford to stay at Capella!
  9. Good point. I stay at the Meridien, and the boys often ask to be photographed in the room!
  10. Don't sit on the balcony for too long!
  11. Indeed, luckily you don't have to accept them!
  12. I second that. How nice to see an erudite post rather than some of the petty back biting that is sometimes seen!
  13. Lucky you had a living room!
  14. Previous entry on this blog The highlight in London and what I recommend when in there is to go to the SBN&NBN naked party on Sunday afternoons. Not sure if it was because of the pride, but there might have been around 400 guys in there, so you could find any kind of age/body type/race that you wanted. They were even offering free poppers and Viagra at the entrance so pretty much everyone was walking around rock hard😂 It's also close to Waterloo station area. Hope that helps.
  15. Keithambrose replied to Gaz69's topic in Gay Africa
    That's always the risk with chance encounters. Same happened to me in Greece, though he did not have a knife, just took money, and ran!
  16. I hope Trump lets you back in to the US!
  17. Sorry, I thought I had seen reviews.
  18. I like the comment, "I met one of his personalities"...
  19. Nice, if he would bottom, he has a nice ass!
  20. I'm not that desperate........
  21. Not been yet, but website quite explicit, plus reviews. SBN does mean naked!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.