Everything posted by BigK
-
William Levy DWTS Nude* photos
Nice set of balls too.
-
Movies to Watch Out For
Just saw Dark Shadows and liked it. It did not get many good reviews although Mick LaSalle at the SF Cronicle liked it and he's one of the better movie reviewers out there. Got to love the old manor house with its secret panels and passageways. Very campy.
-
Ex-Rutgers student convicted on spying on his gay roommate
He got off pretty light.
-
Movies to Watch Out For
New Spiderman movie with a hot new Spidy.
-
TSA pre qualified flyers...saves alot of time
United sent me an "are you interested" email and I responded positively. Disappointed at the small list of airports.
-
Its Come Down to This For Me
I knew that. I was trying to be humorous with a ludicrous comparison. As I said...hang in there.
-
Its Come Down to This For Me
You've never had a poker tournament on a weekend?? Hang in there Fouraces..
-
Happy 27th birthday Derek Hough - hottie
Where's the butt pic? False advertising!!!
-
Get Naked To Protest The Westboro Baptist Church
Good kid. He shame's those MF'ers.
-
Joey Lawrence to STRIP in Vegas
Front row seat please!!!
-
Facebook - Who Really Owns What
I found the list of early investors, angels and enemies interesting. But when will the company become profitable? A lot a value will be created and impressive returns will be expected.
-
Patrick S Shirtless At The Beach
Yep...see a little Arnold in the face. Love his hair in the 1st and last pictures.
-
Back to Basics - So How Many Escorts?
5 total hires of 3 guys.
-
I'm OCD So What I Say Is Important - To Me
Your instinct is correct. OCD stands for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
-
I'm OCD So What I Say Is Important - To Me
I'll take your word that you're OCD, but maybe not so OCD about grammer. It should be "too" busy not "to busy".
-
$100 for a carryon bag?
It's even worse. He asked if the ticket could be transferred into his daughters name so she could come see him. They wouldn't even make that accommodation.
-
$100 for a carryon bag?
Way to go Spirit PR Department.
-
Sleep Apnea Anyone?
Just make sure you tell them to at least complete the first part of the study. Then don't distract yourself worrying about the second step. Ask your Dr. about prescribing a sleeping pill.
-
Sleep Apnea Anyone?
Very inflexible rules. I was told if I didn't sleep long enough in the first part they may not be able to do the second part, and then I might have to come back another night for the second part. My Dr. prescribed a split study...if possible. They shouldn't have discouraged you. It's their job to sit there all night monitoring you. I'd complain to my Dr and ask if there is a different sleep study company to recommend. I did mine at a suburban Hospital.
-
50 Best Resturants In The World
Only 8 in the US. Disappointed I've only been to two.
-
Cute Rookie Baseball Player
He's got a bit of a VPL
-
Rumor But Would You Buy It?
Does it fit in your shirt pocket?
-
10 More Days Before Work Begins - A Quick Side Trip First?
NO can be done on a relative budget. Based on BiddingForTravel.com you can get a 4* room in the French Quarter in the $60 per night range on priceline. Airfare shouldn't be too bad from Dallas. Plenty of hole in the wall places to eat. For a culinary treat try Dick & Jennys http://dickandjennys.com/. Lot's of other fine dining. Go. For. It.
-
Sleep Apnea Anyone?
The did that for me. They want you early in the evening so you have some time to kill. Don't bring an engaging book to read (I did). Big mistake.
-
Online Driver's School
I've taken the course at a few comedy clubs. Makes it bearable.