Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BigK

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BigK

  1. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I tried to find some reviews of that site but couldn't find any. I would be very suspicious of anything of this sort.
  2. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Beliebers...lol, that's pretty funny.
  3. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I don't get it either. I'm working to lose weight!
  4. BigK replied to Lucky's topic in The Beer Bar
    Etchings...Ha Ha Ha.
  5. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Happy Birthdaly OZ. Pretty nice gift.
  6. I haven't heard of One Million Moms. What's their claim to fame besides not having a sense of humor?
  7. HBHBHBHBHBHBBHBHBHBHBHBHBHBHBHBHBHBHBHBHHBHBHBHBHBHHB. Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
  8. And the intern was really cute.
  9. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Is the missing son at least hot? He must be to fit the Hollywood formula, otherwise people wouldn't watch.
  10. He turned down a plea agreement that would have resulted in probation. He now may be deported to India. We've lost so much of (given away) our privacy in this digital world. Will we ever relearn how to protect our privacy and respect others privacy?
  11. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Like it. Pretty funny.
  12. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    My usual tendency is to not start a new series until it's proven to be a hit, tickles my fancy and then, watch the first season when available and start in on the second season when it start (most recently started watching Justified this way). I must admit some curiosity about this one. Thanks for your comments. I may give it a spin.
  13. I'd probably read it.
  14. How much do you want to pick up his contract for a week?
  15. While he's not necessarily my cup of tea, I wouldn't go so far as calling him ugly.
  16. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I didn't know the story. Thanks Expat. While not a big fan of the current Vampire/Werewolf craze, this look interesting and I plan to see it.
  17. GCB

    BigK posted a topic in The Beer Bar
    Well the new series is premiering as we speak, and it looks promising. Gotta love the name of the Southern California news babe "Bridget Sanchez-Fong", and of course with name like that she's African American.
  18. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    You're a parents dream. :D
  19. That's not very Adam Smith of you.
  20. I largely agree with Hit. To the extent I would like to have the government involved is just to make civil unions the law of the land. Let individual religions handle same sex marriages as they'd like. Gays and Lesbians can patronize the religions that accept same sex marriages.
  21. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I think the fake Amanda did it.
  22. Barely got through the first episode of The River. Has it been canceled yet? Do you still like it Expat? I was really looking forward to it.
  23. I'm more in the 20-30% range. Interestingly, I like a higher percentage of the Pics here at MER than over at the other site.
  24. BigK replied to a post in a topic in Health, Nutrition and Fitness
    It must be something in the water. After losing a significant amount of weight last year I've bounced up and down since the first of the year.
  25. This is a joke...Right?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.