Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BigK

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BigK

  1. How did Chord Overstreet look in his bathing suit (skimpy suit I hope)?
  2. I'm really loving Justified. Maggie was a great character last season. I also really like Raylans boss at the Marshalls office. I started watching Southland when it started, but over time as it got bounced around I lost interest. Based on your recommendations I'll start catching up on past seasons and see if I can get hooked again.
  3. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    That's a fun compilation of Maggie Smith lines. Even people not interested in the series will enjoy this clip.
  4. BigK replied to JKane's topic in The Beer Bar
    MsGuy hit the nail on the head. Cumberbatch as Sherlock is pretty hot too.
  5. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Hope none of our members had a cardiac attack during the last minutes of the 49er's game. What an ending. Go Niners!
  6. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Looks like an interesting movie. Hope it gets a wide release.
  7. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Your sleeping problem seems really debilitating. Have you had a sleep study? I think that's an important next step if you haven't.
  8. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    If so, it's a pretty lame joke.
  9. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    It's on PBS. You should be able to get your local PBS channel without cable. Good viewing.
  10. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    That's right! How could I have forgotten Thomas the footman.
  11. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    The story lines are great too. No male heir to the title and estate so they have to go to a remote cousin. Turkish diplomat dies in the bed of the eldest daughter and the women of the house have to drag him back to his room in the bachelor wing. Now the graying of the lines between the upper and lower classes during World War. Season 1 doesn't take long to watch. Watch it now and pick up the new season.
  12. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Over the roll of course!
  13. Sort of a reggae vibe.
  14. Cute guy. I'd like to exercise with him.
  15. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I like it too. Great setting in the Hampton's.
  16. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I don't disagree with any of your choices. While I enjoyed The Descendants, I'm not sure it deserves all this Oscar buzz. Still need to see A Dangerous Method, Tree of Life, Bridesmaids, Iron Lady, Tinker Tailor etc, or My Week with Marilyn - Hope to see the last two this weekend.
  17. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I can't wait to see Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. I'm a huge John LeCarre fan. Was in California where it was playing then traveled back home where it doesn't start until Friday. I hope it does really well in theaters.
  18. Good luck BBB. I'm sure even the attempt to make some of these resolutions is a step in the right direction.
  19. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I've seen 29 out of the top 100 grossing. 8 out of the top 20.
  20. This thread has mystified me for days. I read the title as Robbin Williams. Robbie Williams I'd do.
  21. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    An inspirational kid. http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/local/austin/bens-funeral-to-be-carried-online
  22. Seen it. Loved it. Saw the Swedish version. It's well adapted from the Book and I liked it better than it's Swedish counterpart. Really liked Christopher Plumber as Vagner. I wish it was doing better at the box office.
  23. Ahhhhhhhhh...Gilda Radner. Miss her.
  24. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Tomcal, A heartwarming story. I think maybe more likely to have happened 12 years ago then now ... every things digitalized these days. But still worth a try!
  25. Best wishes to all here for the Holiday season.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.