Everything posted by MsGuy
-
Robbie Williams Says He's Willing To Be A Male Escort
Is that for Robbie Williams or for TY?
-
Amazon Book Reviews
I have a couple of shoe boxes full of family photos I inherited from my mother. Is there a website or something where I can sign up for this? Or is this just another one of those "work at home, earn millions" scams? I'm still waiting on my check for all those envelopes I stuffed.
-
Bangkok Weekend - travelogue
Humor?!?! Lucky, have you been drinking tonight?
-
A moment of rememberance for Jonh Lawrence, d. 11/20/11
After his home was invaded by police (resulting in his prosecution for sodomy), Mr. Lawrence brought and won the landmark case Lawrence v. Texas. In the end the Supreme Court declared that it was unconstitutional to single out gays and label their behavior criminal. All the equal protection cases you read about involving equal protection for gays track right back to this one case. Rather like the drag queens and hustlers of Stonewall, Lawrence wasn't political; he was motivated by a consuming sense of the injustice of his treatment by the police. We post memorials here to singers, Hollywood types and all manner of assorted celebrities. Let's take a moment to remember one of our own who had the gumption and sheer cussedness to do something important for us all.
-
Happy Holidays to everyone at Male Escort Review
Damn, Lucky, dorky but cute! I definitely would have done you.
-
Where Is Everyone?
I understand the Q.C.s are also entitled (on formal occasions) to wear the large floppy wig usually reserved for judges.
-
Where Is Everyone?
- Where Is Everyone?
Charlie has a point. What we really need is more replays of The Lawrence Welk Show! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGXMuOxvmns&feature=related- The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
I found the book a little tedious in places. I don't see how it can be translated into a movie w/o either confusing viewers who didn't read the novel or boring those who did. Or both. Just my 3 cents worth.- Barefoot Bandit Pleads Guilty
Playing himself would be the only way to get any money out of that movie deal. All the proceeds from the sale of the movie rights go to those who suffered losses from his crime spree.- Hulu
Lucky, at some point in all matters technical it becomes more economical to call in a propeller head, throw money at him and tell him to fix it & call you when he's through. Otherwise, the valium alone will bankrupt you. Consider also the aggravation of cooking your own meals when the BF flees to Atlanta.- Go go boy has Animal Planet special
Shhhh...Expat, the show title gives away the ending.- Rick Perry's Gay Partners Come Out Of The Woodwork
Not every politician who plays up to homophobes in the GOP is a closet case. Some are just opportunistic. Personally, I would render the old Scottish verdict of "not proved" on the charges.- Hulu
LOL, if we don't hear from you after tomorrow, at least I'll know what to tell Hito when he asks what happened to you.- The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
FYI: adult mortality rate = probablity of dying between age 15 & 60, expressed above as a ratio of deaths per thousand adults. For whatever reason, I had to look it up to understand what 1,000/331 actually meant.- Handsome as dawn?
LOL, Hito, I stand corrected.- Handsome as dawn?
HRH Prince Edward, Earl of Essex HRH William, Prince of Wales (who is balding & concievably has some personality but is lacking (so far) the small pot belly of your dreams .- Barney Frank Retires
Bill O'Reilly vs Barney Frank Round One: Round Two: PS Welcome back, Sir!- The Scum of Society? That's Easy
Jesus Fucking Frog! So when the girl was 16 her parents got overpaid (not for her but for her older brother!) and the girl (now an adult) owes the Welfares for the overpayment?? What??? And why? Because the daffy Cali legislature passes a law saying "Gimme the money, bitch."?? If my sweetheart of a highway commissioner mis-spends public funds supposed to go on my local highway, can the legislature pass a law saying I owe the entire amount personally because I once drove on the highway? And the Cali courts have no problem with this? Too weird for rational comment.- The Scum of Society? That's Easy
LOL, it took me months to figure out on my own how to link stuff, Charlie. But 1) it's actually very easy, 2) you're smarter than me and 3) you can ask Lucky to show you how, lol.- The Scum of Society? That's Easy
?????? Can you give us a link for that, Charlie? That's kind of weird, even for Cali.- New York's Finest
Lucky, one is left wondering at the likelihood of any integrity test properly cleared through official channels ever showing an officer under suspicion to be other than a paragon of virtue.- Siri Is Pro Life?
- OMFG for next week's Glee
A picture of a lounge lizard looking makeup artist leering at you with the caption "Mr. Ricky is otherwise engaged. I'll be taking his place today."- I'd Rather Raw-Dog A Beehive
Ihpguy, that's one hell of an impressive rant. Wow!! - Where Is Everyone?