Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Pakistan Feb 2026
I bet they still have cruising places there though ๐
-
Did you do much in 2025?
Is it still possible to go to Iran today as a tourist??
- Mpox Vaccine
-
Did you do much in 2025?
Lol..๐ .true they maybe interested
-
Did you do much in 2025?
Samoans ? What would Samoans be doing in Iran? ๐คจ I see the Majority of Samoans working as bouncers in nightclubs here in Sydney
-
Did you do much in 2025?
Who said they wasted it on Wine ๐ทWomen & Song ?
-
Mpox Vaccine
I never knew Regardless I'm not getting anymore vaccines That covid one was ridiculous and I have had heart โค๏ธ pain ever since
-
Did you do much in 2025?
Nice ๐๐ฟ I guess being a ๐ doctor you can go anywhere I just made an appointment to see my doctor in Sydney,he has gone to Los Angeles for the week, great life !๐
-
Did you do much in 2025?
So you get up at 8-9am? Your a "afternoon" person is when you get your energy โก๐คธ๐ฟโโ๏ธ
-
Did you do much in 2025?
I used to love the Quarter pounder ,
-
Psychology as a gay man
my advice this morning to a old gay friend who did nothing but complain and whinge about how bad Australia is and he is moving to Bali ๐๏ธ You have to change yourself first Psychology of a changing ๐ world Many of you can't change .
-
Did you do much in 2025?
New Years eve soon The end of 2025: Your bucket ๐ชฃ list
-
Are you a wanker?
This forum encourages diversity,so the mentally challenged are welcome ๐ค
-
Any luck in Angeles City ?
Your trying to help by telling me to Google it ? You can google 98% of questions on here , im after anyone who has been to Angeles City personally and their experience not chatgpt Unfortunately many are choosing to personally message me rather than risk posting on here
-
Did you do much in 2025?
Please do a report on Jakarta, I'm looking to go somewhere March 2026
-
Did you do much in 2025?
True ๐ as we get older ,all the better to live life
-
Did you do much in 2025?
Oh for fucks sake.... I couldn't care less about some bloke in America ,never been there ,never will What I do care about is getting African and Asian cock into my old fat daddy ass ๐ ๐
-
Is Great Art Worth The Price?
Have you tried googling it ? This is what you reply to other posters
-
Any luck in Angeles City ?
I'm after personal experiences not something from AI or google why would I be interested in dating ? Anyway stay out of my posts ,your a boring old fart , I think you must of got rid of that poster that was posting about Cebu and Vietnam that used to be on here ,after the arguments with you he didn't post again
-
Christmas/New Year Meet Up
I have you on block dear fellow so I have to "open " up the post , so please don't bother to reply to my posts ,ot just creates work for me right clicking
-
Did you do much in 2025?
3 weeks left guys Get your last "bottoming or topping " in before 2026 ๐๐ 3 more weeks to have fun โบ๏ธ ๐ฏโโ๏ธ๐บ๐ฟ
-
Any luck in Angeles City ?
When we talk Philippines most of us talk about Manila How about the equivalent of a mini Pattaya in the Philippines Angeles City 2 hours north of Manila Anyone experienced money boys there ?
-
Are you a wanker?
And I want to be near public transport the rail line mRt or BTS
-
Are you a wanker?
No ! I'm staying with you ,I will be by myself this time without boyfriend so will probably email you in February I like to have โ on the balcony in the morning, does your balcony overlook gardens ,I don't want to be in a main road or noisy area
-
Christmas/New Year Meet Up
Never in my 25 years of going have i gone at Xmas I heard it's very very busy Prices right up boys in Pattaya asking 2500 plus for short time Etc