Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. I'm going to have to try South America based on all these good reports ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ˜
  2. Fantastic report Menaughty๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  3. Is Bavarian a bar with boyz ๐Ÿ‘ฆor more a restaurant?
  4. Your right ,im a goose ๐Ÿฆ† ๐Ÿฆ† ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃI only want ONE room
  5. Oh really ๐Ÿ˜‚ Yes that app was Trip . Com ,I use that because I get "reward coins" every time I use them Yes I will have to "app" around ,no use showing loyalty to one company ,not nowadays ๐Ÿ˜Œ
  6. Oh yes sounds amazing ๐Ÿ˜…i did hear though that Jakarta streets are not the best for....Senior citizens
  7. I will be in Bangkok March 5 arrival Just googled some hotel ๐Ÿฉ Tartawan 4,000 baht a night ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  8. Sounds Japanese?๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต๐ŸŽŒโ›ฉ๏ธ I'm keen to try the New Mexican๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ
  9. Bavarian boys oh wow ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Can't wait to arrive next week ๐Ÿ˜
  10. I will be there from March 5 Ready to dance ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ
  11. I will miss this by a few days arriving a few days later But NEW bar about to open in the Jomtien complex
  12. Absolutely love his reports ๐Ÿ™
  13. A beautiful post which I have screenshot ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  14. Yes Some of the old timers on here ( not the expats who live there ) think on there 2 week trips oh these poor boys ! These boys as I have learnt are hard nosed businessmen
  15. Maybe for you , but for some of us we have less money than you I work hard for my $$$ too so I will continue to haggle
  16. Yes any updates on CM?
  17. It's the case of the smiling stiffs ๐Ÿคช
  18. ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท I think it's wonderful that many Israeli backpackers along with Irish and English are travelling to that part of Thailand Absolutely beautiful some of them young backpackers ๐Ÿ˜œ I remember having a French backpacker in Bangkok a few years ago,19yo straight blonde boy needed money for travelling paid him 4000 baht to suck on my old Daddy cock ! I sat in the chair in the hotel ,him on his knees head bobbing up & down on my Old stiff cock servicing and pleasuring that old daddy dick ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ† Even paid him an extra 1000 baht to blow in his mouth before he ran to the toilet vomiting ,gave him a good load ๐Ÿ’ฆand grabbed his head down before releasing him to run to the toilet
  19. That's the live band in that bar next door which plays every night
  20. I must look into this Jomtien Palm ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿ๏ธ resort , is that up on the hill or am thinking of Sugareef resort?๐Ÿฌ Anyone else stayed there ?
  21. Very true the Jomtien complex has everything! Cheaper and all types accommodation, bars boys ! I usually stay at the Zing just close by Although I have to use the Grindr app most time to get the "boys" I desire ,as The JC doesn't have the bigger guys ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’ช
  22. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Just spilt my morning cereal ๐Ÿ˜‚on this Sunny Sydney morning ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
  23. Very true One place I avoid is Bali ,too many ๐Ÿฆ˜๐Ÿฆ˜๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ•บ
  24. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Well you definitely would have to be a "people person" I am not ,so can't do it Sitting there greeting people making out their importance,"hello jack ,good to see you again "! You have to put on a fake smile , ๐Ÿ˜Š Then old Jack walks in and doesn't even acknowledge you . I would lose my patience
  25. I think there were complaint recently about Israeli tourists /backpackers up at Pai in North Thailand as well

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.