Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Taking a break
I prefer cock over politics ๐ฏ๐๐๐
-
Areas to buy gay porn
I would like big butt plugs ,vibrators ,dildos ,anal lubes
-
Areas to buy gay porn
Of course we can get porn on the internet etc But what areas / markets in Bangkok that we can buy butt plugs ,gay DVDs , anal beads etc I remember there used to be a specific road with market stalls
-
Pattaya youth gang attack Swiss man
Shocking , regardless of whose fault it is ,you don't attack an elderly man in a group
-
Patpong comings and goings
I believe they stopped that march at 9pm a few years ago
-
Massage
Every day in Thailand I had to get massage with hard pressure preferably by a big person Otherwise a niggling type pain in my lower back Just recently in Thailand,I remember having a pain in my lower to mid back and the only massage was a skinny Thai girl who done a good job but no pressure,so when I walked out my back was in pain it needed Pressure ๐ to CRACK it She agreed to walk on it ,BUT her weight didn't CRACK my back ! So I ended up walking past a ๐ต motorbike taxi stand in Jomtien to see a big fat taxi driver,I ended up giving him 50 baht to walk on my back As soon as I laid down ( on the concrete) he stood on my back and walked ๐ถโโ๏ธ ,crack crack crack , instant relief !!!! Four or 5 cracks !!! I'm not sure what is exactly wrong with my back but I have to get my boyfriend to WALK ๐ถโโ๏ธon my back to CRACK it Everyday ! Everyday otherwise there's a dull pain Sometimes it's just one massive crack other times if he walks on it ,it's several cracks Crack crack crack crack ! Otherwise just one huge crack either in the middle or lowe CRACK !!! CRACK !!!
-
Have you ever traveled with only tank-tops?
Strangely this seems to be the fashion amongst the younger gay crowd nowadays I'm noticing this a lot amongst the younger Sydney๐ gay community ๐ณ๏ธโ๐ Even going to gay night clubs they are wearing tank tops and shorts to show their muscles๐๏ธโโ๏ธ I guess ๐ณ I have a good gay younger friend who also wore one to a nice restaurant last weekend, he told me he paid $145 AUD for it ๐ณsome designer tank top๐ฝ He did look nice though with shorts and a designer watch but I'm not sure why it's becoming fashion I personally don't like it
-
Look for friends to enjoy the boys
He could mean the Aerobics class ๐คธโโ๏ธ๐คธโโ๏ธ๐๏ธโโ๏ธ
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
When will I see you again?๐ต๐ต๐ค When will I see you again ๐ต๐ต
-
Uzbek woman falls from 6th floor of hotel
And this is exactly WHY some hotels lock their balconies ๐๐ The Furama Silom Bangkok was one
-
Capella Bangkok
I could probably do a better job than most of them !! ๐ ๐
-
Hardship stories
He tried it on you ,maybe you come across as too nice๐,or too "interested" in him ,is that the word I'm looking for? Because you took interest in his birthday๐ฅณ๐ช he thought perhaps you were a nice person who he could make feel guilty You showed you cared ๐and he tried to take advantage of that I never forget travelling on a bus in the Philippines last year with my boyfriend sitting next to me , a young lady with a limp and crutches was standing No one stood up for her so I decided too ,she sat her ass down in my seat ๐บ without even a acknowledgement and turned around shouting to her Filipino father to sit next to her ,, Pointing at my boyfriend who was seated at the window , she said "and him go too ,my father need to sit down ! So she wasn't content with me getting up for her ,she wanted my boyfriends seat too He wouldn't budge Needless to say I was the laughing stock of the bus ,even the bus driver was laughing ๐ But my Filipino boyfriend wasn't ๐คฌ I ended up standing for 30 minutes and ended up in a argument with my boyfriend when I got off ,sometimes it doesn't pay to be nice ๐ ๐
-
Hardship stories
I like that laneway opposite Cocka2 bar ,although you can get attached by the cats ๐ฑ๐and smells of cat ๐ฉ
-
Hardship stories
Greed is something I see a lot in South East Asian countries Even by farang business owners and not just Thai They don't seem to know the repeat customer model Many a bar or business even owned by farang I have walked past and never gone back That could be by overcharging eg a Go Go bar ๐บ that pads a bill or adds drinks that you never had or high price sitting outside Or waiters in bar or restaurant that asks for tips BEFORE they serve you ,that is annoying ๐คฌ I had this at a fish & chip shop the first thing she said without even taking my order was " you give me big tip ok " With that I put the menu down ,the farang owner standing nearby looked at me๐ณ I looked back in his eyes ,๐ I said to him in front of the waitress "At least try to Kiss ๐ me before you Rape me ! ๐ฉ With that I walked out ๐ถโโ๏ธ๐ถโโ๏ธ
-
Hardship stories
I think better to pay though and walk out that way there is no conflict ๐๐ Although Reader didn't pay the full 1500 , the boys loss
-
Hardship stories
As long as they knew , I mean they should realise it's 15 minutes into the massage
-
Hardship stories
He sounds very ungrateful but he thought you were a "turnover " and you would feel guilty and say oh I'm sorry I will give you more ! He had probably done it before and succeeded You did the right thing.๐ Did the massage shop ask you on the way out what happened? Guilt tripping is used a lot in Thailand business psychology I had a bar in Pattaya (nameless) that used this on me last time ,the owner on seeing I gave a 20 baht tip ,the drink was 180 baht for this bar) started to tell me the waiter hasnt had many customers, he had rent to pay etc ,like it what my fault ๐ณ๐ณ๐ณ"I'm sorry to hear that I said Maybe if you charge 100 baht for a drink like every other bar instead of 180 you could give it to the waiter I said ,I mean all he did was bring me a drink ๐ป 20 baht is not sufficient?
-
Hardship stories
Keith did you write a report on your tour experience in Pattaya? I may have missed it if you did. I don't want to get off topic but where did Best take you to ? I never really thought about a Tour guide in Pattaya but now I'm thinking I would like to go to Pattaya dance clubs ๐บ๐๐ฏโโ๏ธmaybe with one who could take me I know Moses have some fantastic guys in Bangkok . Just wish he would get more in the Philippines๐ต๐ญ in 2025
-
Hardship stories
I would help him.๐๐๐ You know why ? Because in all probability you will see him again if you enjoyed his company and what's the difference you giving him money now or when you arrive next time ? If he desperately needs the money I would WhatsApp him on video and talk to him .๐ On the other hand if you have absolutely no intention of ever seeing him again on your trips to Pattaya then there is no need to reply to him.๐ฉ But whether he is being true or not even sending 1000 baht will put you in front with him next trip you see him eg he owes you๐๐๐ I have a soft heart ๐myself having been through life like we all have personally I would help him but that's me ๐
-
Trip Report - First Time to Vietnam
Thankyou!๐๐ I'm heading to Vietnam in March ๐ป๐ณ
-
Don't be too shy. Things will get better!
Vinapu ,these old Pattaya expats farangs were nothing like you ! They all had completely no sense of humour ๐ ๐ Looks they all had given up.on life , sitting outside bars more bored than a banana ๐
-
Don't be too shy. Things will get better!
You have to admit you don't get many Pattaya gay expats as the happiest to talk to,๐ of course different from the Bangkok gay expats ๐ I find the straight expats much better to be social with so usually end up on Soi Bukhao or up at Canterbury tales bookshop ๐ป At the moment I would rather remain a tourist. I never forget John aka LMTU let me tell you writing about the "bitter and lemon faced๐ expats" of Pattaya Of course most are dying off now which isn't a bad thing as it brings in a newer modern generation
-
Don't be too shy. Things will get better!
I like to dance, I like to laugh. I did this in Pattaya and got some strange looks from expats ๐ณ"Aren't you too old to be dancing , one asked in Pattaya Yes I said ,I should sit here being miserable with you ๐ Oh fuck it...I will dance instead Did it in Bangkok and got farangs joining me ๐บ๐บ๐
-
Looking for travel mate to enjoy sex-tourism together
Around your age ๐ Masculine ๐ Speaks French or Arabic ๐ you got me there ! ๐ณ
-
First timer hotel question
Capella has been voted Bangkok's number one hotel๐จ Very expensive mind you ,well ,for me anyway ๐ญ But I recall being invited to a dinner there one evening and very beautiful โค๏ธ ๐ป