Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
What bars are for sale in Jomtien complex?
A Mexican ๐ฒ๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ฝ with Mexican boys ๐๐ Nice and great idea ๐
-
Two decades of Pattaya expat nutters, weirdos and crackpots
๐ Certainly a lot of stories to be written
-
I like the thrill of the chase
The Pattaya scene right now is the best in my opinion I prefer the "business like "๐จโ๐ผ๐จโ๐ผ transaction it's turned into rather than that boyfriend type experience it used to be 20 years and more ago This generation of boys are far different and I love it ๐ปhaggling , negotiation, I bet to some of the "old" time farangs it must be a turn off though , but not to me
-
Two decades of Pattaya expat nutters, weirdos and crackpots
Off third road opposite Soi Bukhao But it's a hard place to get to as no baht buses go up that road
-
What bars are for sale in Jomtien complex?
And love to do the .... Tango ๐บ๐๐๐
-
Where to find old gay Thai men
The question is, Did the OP find the old Thai men?
-
What bars are for sale in Jomtien complex?
What's those 2 bars names I saw dancing inside So to explain their location you walk past the Cocka2 bar (downhill) and same side I think about 2 or 3 bars along AND then opposite side where a bit further down glass sliding doors just where Monty's was I recall seeing dancing in there ๐บ๐บ๐บ
-
What bars are for sale in Jomtien complex?
Fantastic and good luck to them ๐ ๐ Ready for low season ๐ I'm going to check that dancing bar out ( in the middle of the complex)when I get back in late February
-
Where you spending Xmas ?
You having a great time ๐๐
-
Two decades of Pattaya expat nutters, weirdos and crackpots
Yes Dave is in a wheelchair,๐จโ๐ฆฝ๐จโ๐ฆฝlovely guy who is great at helping customers ๐๐
-
Where you spending Xmas ?
Yes nothing like a good Christian.โ๏ธโ๏ธ You are great people โค๏ธ and have love for everyone ๐ It always makes me angry when the Gay community I live in ( Sydney) protest outside churches like recently the Transgenders or they wear Nuns outfits in the Gay Mardi gras ๐ณ๏ธโ๐ I'm actually off to a Gay Church๐ณ๏ธโ๐โช โ๏ธtonight at Midnight the Metropolitan Church and I will talk to the good Pastor who obviously is also gay โชPersonally im praying for big cocks ๐ฅto slam my daddy ass when I arrive in March ๐ God grant me big cocks, I might even stretch my prayers ( pardon the pun) and pray that I can get fisted๐ ! Hopefully my prayers will be answered ๐ AMEN !! ๐
-
Where you spending Xmas ?
I am spending Xmas working in Australia ๐ฆ๐บ๐ฆthen at home in the evening with my Filipino boyfriend and just the way I like it I only sent once to Thailand in high season 2012 and hated the crowds As it's hot in Australia ๐ฅ we will have salad and chicken dinner What about you ? Where are you spending your Xmas ?๐๐ฒ
-
Audacity to ask for money
Yes.....and probably need trauma counselling ๐๐
-
Doubters Beware!
Beautiful โค๏ธ โค๏ธ ๐๐ I love to hear stories like this
-
Facebook boys-Bangkok
I really love this guys Facebook profile๐๐๐ I have no idea if he does Gay4pay๐ฒ๐ฒ on the side though ,I'm trying to look for Non money boys in Facebook,just ordinary sexy Thai guys not gay or bisexual How do I get in contact with him? ,I have no idea how to use this Facebook Do I go to messenger?๐ญ๐ง What should I say ?๐ฃ๏ธ I don't want to offend him?๐ Is there any other Facebook boys Bangkok with sexy teasing pics such as this one ? Or Instagram boys Bangkok?
-
Audacity to ask for money
How dare you call the boys trees
-
I like the thrill of the chase
Ahhh ....but is it always the end "goal" of the person initiating the "thrill of the chase" It could be argued the "chase" is the actual orgasm
-
I like the thrill of the chase
What does that mean to you ?
-
Areas to buy gay porn
The Fist โ dildo is my favourite There used to be a whole lot of stalls selling them once I wonder if Vietnam has them?
-
Areas to buy gay porn
No no Is it Daiso ?๐ฏ๐ต๐ฏ๐ต๐ฏ๐ต๐๐๐
-
Areas to buy gay porn
That might be the Japanese dollar saver stores ,forget the name,Danisu?
-
Audacity to ask for money
What a miserable Pom you are ,whilst I sit here in sweltering Sydney ,you complaining about the weather !! Nothing worse than a whinging pom as Aussies say, FFS look on the bright side It's either immigration and immigrants you people are whinging about or your cold weather, be grateful that you are not sweltering in 40 degrees heat
-
Audacity to ask for money
Is that why I see the old guys looking bitter and miserable in the Jomtien complex?๐๐
-
Audacity to ask for money
Two WhatsApp messages in two days by two different boys that I saw in my October trip One guy I had seen several times in my first 2 weeks of my 4 week trip then he ghosted me and was too busy ,he even cancelled a few appointments to turn up , Excuses were "it's raining " etc or" I'm too tired after working restaurant all day" ' He wasn't a bar boy ,he is 38yo ex bar boy works in restaurant I took him to dance clubs , etc and even paid him for his time , then I thought I did something wrong ,he just started ignoring my messages So I didn't see him the entire last 2 weeks of my trip ,he just didn't answer my messages or response was a few days later with short replies "I'm busy" etc I even sent him a message saying I'm going back home in a few days if he wants to meet up ,his response was ,"I'm busy working long hours in restaurant but see you next year on your trip " ๐ฒ Last night I get a ringing sound on my WhatsApp, Im thinking it's some scammer but I accept the call and go to video to see it's him !!! Hello he said ,you remember me? How are you ? I have no money ๐ฒ๐ฒcan you send me some I have no food "Really ? I said What happened to the long hours in the restaurant? I asked โ Oh I have fight with boss he says You didn't want to see me the last 2 weeks of my trip , you ghosted me , now you want to call me back in Australia asking for money !๐ณ Unbelievable โ๐ฏ๐ณthe audacity to ask for money after not wanting to know me the last 2 weeks of my trip !
-
This Thai food can cause serious kidney problems
I love a sausage both the food ones and boy ones I try to eat healthy 80% of the time,but I am a chocolate ๐ซ lover! Sausages have protein though I love the German Kransky sausages