Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Don't be too shy. Things will get better!
Some people are angry at life 😡 I noticed a lot of angry miserable looking gay expats in Pattaya particularly Jomtien when I was there last month I recall two of them when I said "it's a lovely day today " ☀️☀️🌞 One replied "is it? with a miserable look on his face ,the other replies"it's never a good day mate living among this lot " 😡😡 I presumed he meant the Thai people I didn't ask I walked away That's what my concern would be if I suddenly left my job packed up and moved to Jomtien I could end up walking around with a miserable angry look on my face bored out of my mind ,talking to myself as I walk past others swearing under my breath 😡😠
-
First Time in Thailand
I started using them after Mike's Taxi screwed me three times in a row !😡 I took the hint and moved onto the Limo 🚕🚗, didn't have any probs with them but your post tells me after I book I need to send them a message to re-confirm ,probably several times to make sure they turn up 😅
-
Where to find old gay Thai men
Sansuk is very noisy and a lot outdoor eg pool & spa Far different from the Heaven Sauna in Bangkok which was in a office tower
-
First Time in Thailand
Fantastic report thankyou 🙏🙏🙏
-
Look for friends to enjoy the boys
JJH , I won't be there until March 2nd otherwise I would of caught up with you Do you do Pattaya too?
-
Two decades of Pattaya expat nutters, weirdos and crackpots
Brilliant book.📚 I bought it last time I was there 😅 Some of the real characters he had met over his 20 years in Pattaya as a book shop owner . Certainly he met some weirdos over the years 😜
-
Where to find old gay Thai men
Love to see you post about it in the Philippines section I'm going ( again) to Manila in March
-
Don't be too shy. Things will get better!
How do full time residents go in high season with boy prices? I imagine if the boy is being taken by 2 week tourists at high rates they will choose their custom over yours .
- Alert - Jomtien Gym Fitness Center - now relocated - effective Monday 02 Dec 2024
-
Do you ever take videos?
Yes !! But he loves it 😂 Do you think you'd be interested in making one with me when I arrive in March ?
-
Do you ever take videos?
I remember there was a "daddy" who had a porn channel called DaddyKen ,wonder if he is still going?
-
Do you ever take videos?
I believe this guy is the one with the Filipinos ? I wonder how he legally does it ? I guess you need "consent" forms etc But those ones they send to pornhub etc do they pay you? I wonder how I can go about starting up a porn channel with Asian guys topping me?
-
Alert - Jomtien Gym Fitness Center - now relocated - effective Monday 02 Dec 2024
What's the difference to any workplace? I get along with my co-workers too ,(about 18 in my direct workplace ) I say hello and goodbye , respect their differences ,culture ,religion ,gender I'm certainly not their friend though , probably only one I am close to you I now not say "how are you? Otherwise I will get colleagues who will take that as a way to tell me their problems,🫂so I just say hello.👋
-
Do you ever take videos?
I was watching porn today logged onto a porn site I noticed categories of Daddy Asian These appeared to be posted by members of the porn site and one old Daddyb guy was posting of his sessions in the Philippines ,he obviously paid moneyboys them and they knew they were being filmed because they looked at the camera Some of the videos were free to watch and some pay , it got me interested. I have no idea how to use a camera though but is there money to be made from this? It appears on the porn website you can send your video in and create a account and they pay you for it , I guess the views?? I would like to become a self appointed porn star There seem to be thousands of views on this Daddy guys videos He even shows his own face without shame being fucked hard by a Asian stud
- Alert - Jomtien Gym Fitness Center - now relocated - effective Monday 02 Dec 2024
-
Don't be too shy. Things will get better!
Ask for commission if the customer comes back 💲
-
Back in Thailand
Asian guys in Sydney asking for $100-150 which is around 2500-3500 baht
-
Back in Thailand
I will be back in Manila in March Can you do some posts in info whilst your there in Manila 🇵🇭 Saunas ,gay bars , dance clubs etc🕺💃
-
Back in Thailand
Where's the street trade nowadays in Bangkok,l? What's the quality like?
-
Back in Thailand
No use hiding them away from the world That's why kids in the West will be cotton wool adults in the future 👶👼🚼
-
Back in Thailand
True,but I worked out your satisfying their fantasies not yours ,eg they want their ass licked
- Alert - Jomtien Gym Fitness Center - now relocated - effective Monday 02 Dec 2024
- Alert - Jomtien Gym Fitness Center - now relocated - effective Monday 02 Dec 2024
-
Urine tract infection
Thanks for your helpful input ,this Doctor I saw at the medical centre was a fill in doctor , so I will go back to see my normal doctor this week He said he was prescribing Keflex but when the pharmacy gave it to me they gave me this Cefalexin maybe it's the same .😀🥴😲😂
-
Back in Thailand
Good luck with Bangkok Most quotes were around 2k to 4k mark 😲 I was thinking about getting on the "game" myself with those prices 😀