Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Some people are angry at life 😡 I noticed a lot of angry miserable looking gay expats in Pattaya particularly Jomtien when I was there last month I recall two of them when I said "it's a lovely day today " ☀️☀️🌞 One replied "is it? with a miserable look on his face ,the other replies"it's never a good day mate living among this lot " 😡😡 I presumed he meant the Thai people I didn't ask I walked away That's what my concern would be if I suddenly left my job packed up and moved to Jomtien I could end up walking around with a miserable angry look on my face bored out of my mind ,talking to myself as I walk past others swearing under my breath 😡😠
  2. I started using them after Mike's Taxi screwed me three times in a row !😡 I took the hint and moved onto the Limo 🚕🚗, didn't have any probs with them but your post tells me after I book I need to send them a message to re-confirm ,probably several times to make sure they turn up 😅
  3. Sansuk is very noisy and a lot outdoor eg pool & spa Far different from the Heaven Sauna in Bangkok which was in a office tower
  4. Fantastic report thankyou 🙏🙏🙏
  5. JJH , I won't be there until March 2nd otherwise I would of caught up with you Do you do Pattaya too?
  6. Brilliant book.📚 I bought it last time I was there 😅 Some of the real characters he had met over his 20 years in Pattaya as a book shop owner . Certainly he met some weirdos over the years 😜
  7. Love to see you post about it in the Philippines section I'm going ( again) to Manila in March
  8. How do full time residents go in high season with boy prices? I imagine if the boy is being taken by 2 week tourists at high rates they will choose their custom over yours .
  9. Yes !! But he loves it 😂 Do you think you'd be interested in making one with me when I arrive in March ?
  10. I remember there was a "daddy" who had a porn channel called DaddyKen ,wonder if he is still going?
  11. I believe this guy is the one with the Filipinos ? I wonder how he legally does it ? I guess you need "consent" forms etc But those ones they send to pornhub etc do they pay you? I wonder how I can go about starting up a porn channel with Asian guys topping me?
  12. What's the difference to any workplace? I get along with my co-workers too ,(about 18 in my direct workplace ) I say hello and goodbye , respect their differences ,culture ,religion ,gender I'm certainly not their friend though , probably only one I am close to you I now not say "how are you? Otherwise I will get colleagues who will take that as a way to tell me their problems,🫂so I just say hello.👋
  13. I was watching porn today logged onto a porn site I noticed categories of Daddy Asian These appeared to be posted by members of the porn site and one old Daddyb guy was posting of his sessions in the Philippines ,he obviously paid moneyboys them and they knew they were being filmed because they looked at the camera Some of the videos were free to watch and some pay , it got me interested. I have no idea how to use a camera though but is there money to be made from this? It appears on the porn website you can send your video in and create a account and they pay you for it , I guess the views?? I would like to become a self appointed porn star There seem to be thousands of views on this Daddy guys videos He even shows his own face without shame being fucked hard by a Asian stud
  14. And add more dumbbells and mirrors And yes that table tennis table Also wasn't happy on that fingerprint scanner This will be his 3rd move in 3 years You remember 3 years ago he was up near Subway near the complex
  15. Ask for commission if the customer comes back 💲
  16. Asian guys in Sydney asking for $100-150 which is around 2500-3500 baht
  17. I will be back in Manila in March Can you do some posts in info whilst your there in Manila 🇵🇭 Saunas ,gay bars , dance clubs etc🕺💃
  18. Where's the street trade nowadays in Bangkok,l? What's the quality like?
  19. No use hiding them away from the world That's why kids in the West will be cotton wool adults in the future 👶👼🚼
  20. True,but I worked out your satisfying their fantasies not yours ,eg they want their ass licked
  21. I will have to look at the rent He did tell me the owner landlord wouldn't allow 24 hr opening
  22. And he was trying to sell this for 9 million baht to me back in August I said for that I could start my own gym !!!💪🤸‍♂️🏋️‍♂️
  23. Thanks for your helpful input ,this Doctor I saw at the medical centre was a fill in doctor , so I will go back to see my normal doctor this week He said he was prescribing Keflex but when the pharmacy gave it to me they gave me this Cefalexin maybe it's the same .😀🥴😲😂
  24. Good luck with Bangkok Most quotes were around 2k to 4k mark 😲 I was thinking about getting on the "game" myself with those prices 😀

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.