Everything posted by kokopelli3
-
Syphillis, gonorrhoea infections on rise
I am aware of an increase of syphilis infections recently in Pattaya. Easily identified and treated. Pulse Clinic and Swing Foundation can be of great assistance.
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
-
Go-go etiquette
It depends on the bar and the circumstances! If you call the boy over to give him a tip then ok to casually touch the merchandise as you deposit the tip in his shorts/jeans. If he is sitting with you then quite ok to check out the merchandise. Some lads will be open to displaying their merchandise while others may be more squeamish. And it always depends on the policy of the bars, some are liberal and others are conservative. Oh, and the obvious, no tip no touch!
-
Heading to thailand again, first stop, Pattaya. Any member want to meet?
Hi Spoon, I thought I met you in Jomtien last year, or was that another person with similar name?
-
filing taxes from Thailand
Here is a discussion on mail forwarding on AesanNow forum. Not sure if you can access it or not. Has some informative comments. https://aseannow.com/topic/1313831-mail-forwarding-services-for-americans/#google_vignette
-
# of days allowed to stay in Thailand
You entered on Visa Exempt which allows 30 days with no Visa. This can be extended by another 30 days once in Thailand.
-
filing taxes from Thailand
I have a friend who also uses a re-mailer service. This service scans his unopened mail and sends him a list of what he received. He then can ask that specific mail be opened and contents emailed to him or if necessary they will forward the mail to him. One drawback is his voting address will be in the State where the re-mailer is located. As I understand, you must setup the account with the remailer before you exit the USA.
-
filing taxes from Thailand
Yes, I'm sure. I maintain a postal address in USA as do many of my friends and no problems.
-
filing taxes from Thailand
You should be able to get all relevant info (W-2s) via electronic mail from Social Security, Pensions, etc,etc. You can tax return electronically. It would be best to maintain a Postal Address in USA with someone you can trust if possilbe. There are mail forwarding services available in USA who can receive your mail and electronically forward any relevant mail to you and can even mail packages to you if required. You should do this prior to leaving for Thailand.
-
Will you see extremely long movies with no intermission in the movie theater?
Touche'! I stand corrected. 🤔
-
Will you see extremely long movies with no intermission in the movie theater?
I believe that the long cinemas originally had intermissions so the film reels could be switched. Since the 2000s there was a switch to digital projectors which obviated the need for films.
-
Will you see extremely long movies with no intermission in the movie theater?
Another popular, long cinema was Gone With The Wind at 3 hrs. 40 minutes plus a 13+ minute break, overture. And another Civil War cinema, Gettysburg, at 4 hrs. 14 minutes.
-
Raid on Dream Boys Pattaya
This sounds like a great investment for you Olddaddy.
-
When was your first wai?
My Thai bf told me not to wai; I have followed his advice.
-
Will you see extremely long movies with no intermission in the movie theater?
My experience with some long, boring cinemas is you can take a break for 10 or 15 minutes and never miss anything. In some instances even an hour break would not make much of a difference. Of course that is not the case with all long cinemas.
-
Boy’s penis permanently damaged in school attack
Sadly there are no recordings of a true castrato other than Moreschi.
-
Does anyone like the shrimp tails in his food?
My Thai bf eats the tails of the shrimp. When I prepare a shrimp dish I remove the tails and legs and head!
-
Boy’s penis permanently damaged in school attack
Here is an actual recording of a castrato, Alessandro Moreschi sings Ave Maria. 1904.
-
Pattaya Massage shops review 2023
100 Baht is more a snub than a tip; maybe the masseur was being facetious? 555
-
Pattaya Massage shops review 2023
Upon further checking, it seems this man didn't want any sex, just a body massage. Normally a tip should be, at least, the cost of the house fee.
-
Pattaya Massage shops review 2023
I was looking for info on Soda Massage and came across this topic. Someone claimed he had a full body massage at Soda most recently and paid 200 Baht to the House and gave the boy 100 Baht and said the boy wanted him to return. Maybe for a foot massage but how could that be possible for a full body massage? Maybe no Happy Ending??
-
Gay Orgy Scandal Rocks Catholic Church
No problem, none underage.
-
A Sad End
The only friends I have here in Pattaya are gay friends; I would be lost without them! And we are concerned about one another.
-
New "yellow bank" ripoff?? Beware!
It is not just Yellow Bank that uses the DCC tactic but many other banks. I am not sure how to find the banks that don't use it?
-
New "yellow bank" ripoff?? Beware!
There a couple of them but the Yellow Bank Krung Sri offers 30,000 Baht withdrawals. You can do a Google Search for others.