July 14, 20197 yr Of course it's not legal but the bars have no choice because less Thai boys are willing to do this job .
July 15, 20197 yr Woah, I never imagined Thai 2 be strict on employing foreign workers, now I know why the European-looking (or American? whatever) boy in Moonlight was gone.
September 18, 20197 yr Author 1 hour ago, vinapu said: specially boy under gay flag That’s Johnny who is known for enthusiastic dancing. I noticed a couple of the boys hanging around in front of the bar including Q.
September 18, 20197 yr 7 hours ago, Jasper said: That’s Johnny who is known for enthusiastic dancing. I noticed a couple of the boys hanging around in front of the bar including Q. Wow so excited 2 see Q in Dreamboys!!!
September 19, 20197 yr Over the weekend there were lots of guys hanging out front shirtless between dance numbers. Not so much the last couple of nights due to rain.
September 19, 20197 yr 20 minutes ago, paulsf said: Over the weekend there were lots of guys hanging out front shirtless between dance numbers. stop teasing us
September 20, 20197 yr 21 hours ago, Jasper said: Extremely wobbly uncomfortable seats. with such vantage point we should be able too bear plenty
September 20, 20197 yr On 19 September 2019 at 8:05 AM, paulsf said: Over the weekend there were lots of guys hanging out front shirtless between dance numbers. Not so much the last couple of nights due to rain. B4 they only parade from New Dreamboys to Paradiso and back...now they're dancing!!! Wow!!! That's more erotic, lol. I'm really excited to be back in BKK very, very soon!!!
September 20, 20197 yr 2 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said: B4 they only parade from New Dreamboys to Paradiso and back...now they're dancing!!! Wow!!! That's more erotic, lol. I'm really excited to be back in BKK very, very soon!!! I think u misunderstand what paulsf trying to say. They are outside in between dance number, not dancing outside hehe
September 20, 20197 yr On 18 September 2019 at 11:51 AM, 18past19 said: do they still have that scary camera thingy? In New Dreamboys its focused on the stage, away from the audience.
September 20, 20197 yr 1 minute ago, spoon said: I think u misunderstand what paulsf trying to say. They are outside in between dance number, not dancing outside hehe Oh okay, anyway I'll see it for myself soon...
September 21, 20197 yr 11 hours ago, DrimVoiz said: In New Dreamboys its focused on the stage, away from the audience. I'd better make sure to go see your Mr. Perfect guy this time. Hope he's gonna be around when I am there.
September 21, 20197 yr 14 hours ago, 18past19 said: I'd better make sure to go see your Mr. Perfect guy this time. Hope he's gonna be around when I am there. I suggest u go there b4 d show...good luck!!! The only hindrance is if he is offed for a week or days!!!
September 23, 20197 yr On 9/21/2019 at 12:56 PM, DrimVoiz said: The only hindrance is if he is offed for a week or days!!! he was off for an extended time with a client on my previous visit.
September 23, 20197 yr 5 minutes ago, 18past19 said: he was off for an extended time with a client on my previous visit. Oh no! That also happened with me ONCE, so what I did is I had a 3some with the Moonlight boys, haa haa!!!
December 30, 20196 yr Popular Post Quick review of new Dreamboys. “Show” not yet on par with the slickness of Moonlight and Jupiter and fewer numbers but has its own appeal, especially due to informality of performers circulating among audience and clubby atmosphere. Lots of smiles here. Surprisingly enjoyable especially when audience is in an enthusiastic mood. Ugly pillar mid stage, management has tried to compensate by turning this into an elevated platform with railings similar to dance clubs. Opened with an extended dance rotation by 7-8 boys. 4 were lookers, high energy gyrations, obviously enjoyed performing. Not sure why the other dancers were extremely skinny and lethargic twinks. For contrast? Quality of boys is good, much improved since opening, something for everyone. Saw at least 5 stunners who would not be amiss in Moonlight model parade, including one boy wearing Indian headdress (interested to know exactly what he looks like under all the feathers) 35 (very handsome) and 92 (dreadlocks, personality). One other boy was a high energy dancer, great body and very smiley but no number tag. Looks more Filipino than Thai. We endured the ladyboy routine with exposed genitals. Hands down Dreamboys wins for best costumes among all gogos, with elaborate light up capes and Maleficent outfits for ladyboys and back up dancers. Ended with big cock parade. Did not stay for second show so not certain if there was fuck show. Place was packed to the rafters due to high season, recommend going well ahead of 10 PM show time in order to score a seat with a decent view. Did not see much offing though. When not on stage, boys come down to hang out at the bar or outside the entrance, making it easy to get a good look or have a chat. More offs taking place outdoors than inside. If they continue upping the ante, I can see myself returning.
December 31, 20196 yr 8 hours ago, hank75 said: . One other boy was a high energy dancer, great body and very smiley but no number tag. Looks more Filipino than Thai. I think his name / nick is Johnny
January 4, 20206 yr On 31 December 2019 at 10:12 AM, vinapu said: I think his name / nick is Johnny He is in the cowboy costume when I was there, and now in police uniform when I watch the vids...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.