August 14Aug 14 On 8/10/2026 at 6:24 AM, spoon said: Yes, ive use it before. Last I recall was hilton millenium on new year's eve. Unfortunately, I didnt get the best view hotels but still river facing. I will look for opportunity to use it once I collected enough nights to maintain my status for next year. There is a whole dedicated forum discussing the best way to redeem your points to get the best value in forums like flyertalk or loyaltylobby. Loyaltylobby is good.
August 14Aug 14 On 8/13/2026 at 6:48 AM, kram987 said: Or judge Judy? Horace Rumpole was a barrister. Great creation by John Mortimer.
August 14Aug 14 On 8/10/2026 at 4:08 PM, jason1975 said: I dislike the AI's arrogant and smug tone! +1
August 14Aug 14 On 8/12/2026 at 8:30 AM, mauRICE said: Oh yes, Rumpole! Keith's English. Now I'm trying to think where I kept Sir John Mortimer's books. I have so many books and can't keep track of them. "Voyage round my Father", "Clinging to the wreckage". I have both of these.
September 3Sep 3 Author Popular Post Chapter 3: You Are Special Before I went back to sleep, I texted good morning to Vinapu. He expressed interest in checking out my hotel, the Conrad, and said he would be passing by around 11:15 am. I set my alarm, but apparently, he arrived much earlier and was waiting for me in the lobby. I called him at 11:10 am and went down to usher him to the lounge for coffee and catching up. We didn’t have much time to chat yesterday. Afterward, we did a room tour, and then I went back to sleep lol. Woke up a few hours later and went to Prime for a massage. I had a dinner meeting with an ex-forum member and his BF. When I tried to book my massage, I could only book a 90-minute oil massage so I wouldn't be late for dinner. The good thing was that dinner was at Mango Tree, which is a stone's throw away. I arrived there slightly early, and not long after, the ex-forum member appeared. Vinapu was invited, but he appeared to be nursing his jetlag. Just when we were about to finish our meal, I got a message saying he had just woke up. So, we made a plan to meet at Midnight Bar before our nightly adventure. I went back to the hotel to freshen up before heading back out to Midnight Bar. We both have the hots for one of the waiters there. I never fail to either buy him a drink and tip him, or just tip him if he is already occupied with a customer. Charming guy, and he always comes over and treats his regulars well. I've never offed him except for that one time for karaoke with jason1975—the first guy I've offed for karaoke only lol. In case you are wondering, yes, we have discussed the possibility, but it hasn't materialized for whatever reason. Vinapu arrived not long after. We agreed to visit Tawan tonight. Tawan is doing well considering it's a Sunday night and the low season. Plenty of boys, at least a dozen, and I saw 2–3 new faces, some worth a second look. One guy in particular looked like a guy who had just completed his short-term temple stay. He seemed kinda familiar, and much later on, I came across his video lol. If I had seen the video while I was still in Thailand, I would've grabbed him. We stayed for the show. If Xboy is the most progressive show bar in Pattaya, I dare to say Tawan is the lesser equivalent for a Bangkok show bar. Meanwhile, I finally got to see live how annoying the Tawan guys are when sitting next to our esteemed member in Tawan, and trust me, he did not exaggerate one bit. While I was, for the most part, left alone—except for one guy who sat in front of me—Vinapu was being harassed front, left, and center. And this is where his famous "I like girls" response backfired. Now the boys (who mostly like girls) sat next to him and opened his phone to show him straight porn lol. I agreed when Vinapu said to me that they were doing a disservice to themselves, driving away a regular customer with that kind of behavior. Before we left, we both tipped the best-looking newbies. After Tawan, we left for the next bar, Dreamboy. I already had someone in mind, VT from day one. I had promised him I would take him next time, so here I am fulfilling that promise. He was glad to see me; I bought him a drink and asked if he wanted to go with me. We stayed a while for the show before heading back. I asked my guy if he wanted something to eat, and he said yes. I can't recall if it was Foodland or 7-Eleven, but I said my goodbyes to Vinapu, who was not done hunting for the night. VT left after breakfast. Since this was only my second time with him—and I might add, the first proper night, as the first time I took him was partially spoiled by my own mistake (left my phone in a Bolt taxi)—I tried my best not to doze off for too long lol. After VT left, I continued sleeping until way past 1 pm.
September 3Sep 3 6 hours ago, spoon said: So, we made a plan to meet at Midnight Bar before our nightly adventure. I went back to the hotel to freshen up before heading back out to Midnight Bar. We both have the hots for one of the waiters there. I never fail to either buy him a drink and tip him, or just tip him if he is already occupied with a customer. Charming guy, and he always comes over and treats his regulars well. I've never offed him except for that one time for karaoke with jason1975—the first guy I've offed for karaoke only lol. In case you are wondering, yes, we have discussed the possibility, but it hasn't materialized for whatever reason. I agree that Midnight bar waiter is hot and fun to be with. Like you, I have never offed him back to hotel room. I only offed him (with the other Myanmar waiters from Midnight bar) for karaoke.
September 3Sep 3 6 hours ago, spoon said: VT left after breakfast. Since this was only my second time with him—and I might add, the first proper night, as the first time I took him was partially spoiled by my own mistake (left my phone in a Bolt taxi)—I tried my best not to doze off for too long lol. After VT left, I continued sleeping until way past 1 pm. I can imagine hugging him to sleep with my arms around those hard 6 pec abs!
September 3Sep 3 6 hours ago, spoon said: We stayed for the show. If Xboy is the most progressive show bar in Pattaya, I dare to say Tawan is the lesser equivalent for a Bangkok show bar. Meanwhile, I finally got to see live how annoying the Tawan guys are when sitting next to our esteemed member in Tawan, and trust me, he did not exaggerate one bit. While I was, for the most part, left alone—except for one guy who sat in front of me—Vinapu was being harassed front, left, and center. And this is where his famous "I like girls" response backfired. Now the boys (who mostly like girls) sat next to him and opened his phone to show him straight porn lol. I agreed when Vinapu said to me that they were doing a disservice to themselves, driving away a regular customer with that kind of behavior. Before we left, we both tipped the best-looking newbies. Poor @vinapu being asked for tips from almost everyone! No wonder he went to other bars and offed twinks instead!
September 3Sep 3 9 hours ago, spoon said: Vinapu was being harassed front, left, and center..... And this is where his famous "I like girls" response backfired. Now the boys (who mostly like girls) sat next to him and opened his phone to show him straight porn lol. Even reading your report today made me bit upset recalling that Tawan visit. I don't mind spreading the wealth here and there but their zeal to get something for nothing is tiring and upsetting. Three new boys were attractive though. to keep things in order - some boy opened HIS phone to hit me back with straight port , not mine. For technical reason i don't let anybody to touch my phone. Sorry I couldn't make to Mango Tree dinner but , since jet lags are hitting me worse and worse every trip , I decided to let things go and if I feel sleepy I go to bed no matter what time of day it may be , falling asleep on BTS while STANDING few trips ago was scary experience and i try to avoid it. I confirm all praises lavished on Midnight's host and it needs to be added that one of my friends , not exactly new to the scene, claims his massage is the best in Silom area. 3 hours ago, jason1975 said: Poor @vinapu being asked for tips from almost everyone! No wonder he went to other bars and offed twinks instead! this was my first full day at Bangkok so I wasn't poor yet but yest , Tawan experience was what I can describe as 'upsetting fun". It's why I did not return there last trip and this comes from guy who at one point few years ago had whole 2 weeks trip on Tawan mono-diet. That night I went home empty handed as guy I had in mind was already reserved. Made up for omission week or so later
September 4Sep 4 2 hours ago, vinapu said: you know him I was smiling because I though you referred to me as a friend (insert shocked face emoji)
September 4Sep 4 2 hours ago, floridarob said: I was smiling because I though you referred to me as a friend (insert shocked face emoji) You are not big on modesty
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.