Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Brazil

  1. Started by Novarunner,

    In Os Donos do Jogo, Profeta is from “Campos”. Is that short for Campos dos Goytacazes? Has anyone been there? Anybody out there want to recommend another good Brazilian Netflix series?

  2. Started by Xclay,

    Several recent posts have commented at being shocked to see Brazilians going raw at orgies. Is this a trend? Are all these guys really taking PrEP? At saunas around Brazil, I was surprised in 2023 on my two trip (16 weeks) to have so many hot bottom boys casually offering me unprotected sex, and seeming eager to take a load. I don't remember that from past decades. Well, actually I do remember from about 2005 a cute little blond in PA who really wanted it raw because that was such an exception back then. I always think of a straight comedian who says that he's never more eager to put on a condom than when a woman says "oh you don't need to wear a condom." …

  3. Started by Latbear4blk,

    New destiny, new thread. This Monday I am arriving to my new base for the following month, an airbnb in Boa Viagem, just one and a half block from the beach, nearby Parque Dona Lindu. It is going to be my first time in the city, so I would highly appreciate any wisdom other friends were willing to share. I know there are two GP saunas. Blue Thermas is at walking distance from my new base, but the info I am gathering tells me that it is not the best option. Please, correct me if I'm am wrong. The other sauna is Thermas Boa Vista, and apparently the one I should focus on. Besides the saunas, any other recommendations will be appreciated.

  4. Started by mobamboo,

    There's a guy I know in Rio who comes from a long line of well endowed men. He's proposing a party of sorts with one of me and three of them, perhaps four. On their side there would be brothers, at least one cousin and possibly an uncle. This all sounds wilder than an orangutan at Macy's. Anyone ever hire the whole marching band like this?

  5. If you travel and run into difficulty with Wi-Fi restrictions at the places you stay. This may be for you. Currently I'm staying at a Holiday inn Express and I want it to use my Chromecast with remote but due to the hotel requiring web portal Wi-Fi activation I could not use the device. I ordered the slate 7 model GL-BE3600 from Amazon for $150. To solve the problem. After setting up the router I was able to use the touch screen to select the hotel Wi-Fi it then sent a pop-up to my cell phone instructing me to login to the hotel Wi-Fi with the link provided which took me to the Wi-Fi login page. Once I logged in everything was set. I was now able to conn…

  6. Started by 12is12,

    Having visited the day b4 glitzy shiny spacious Thermas Boa in Recife, Lagoa seemed in comparison like a 3-stars run down hotel )-: Was glad to get 2 towels, rather than the customary 1. Another nice surprise - credit cards r accepted. The social space on the 2nd floor was crowded, with a too loud karaoke going on. The bare chested young guy singing on stage was THE most handsome sexy man I've seen in Brazil; unfortunately, not a GP. The famous see-thru shower on the side was a let down. I had thought it's exclusive 4 use by GPs; turned out 2 b dominated by patrons. I think I saw 3 straight porn screens while scouting the place, b4 finally sighting g…

  7. Started by buttercawan,

    Saw this on my insta feed ... not sure if it is true. Likely for locals with prescriptions. https://www.instagram.com/reel/DVyk_rjFhCd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

  8. Started by travguy,

    Hello All: Very low airfares from several US cities into some Brazilian cities now, including Brasilia. Often with stops in SP or Rio for the connection. Thinking about 3-5 days in SP. I am familiar with Rio. Clueless for SP, save for the many comments about the GP sauna there. I think Pauleiro posted some SP comments a year or 2 ago. Trying to get an idea how folks spend their non sauna time in SP. In Rio a typical day for me would be some am work, a jog at the beach, maybe the gym or a late am hour or 2 at the beach, make lunch at the BnB and head out to do some shopping or Sexy Rose to follow. I assume there are places like Sexy Rose in SP and Brasilia. Early am s…

  9. Started by buttercawan,

    Apparently, it is still in business https://www.instagram.com/clube555.sauna https://x.com/pythonclubsauna/status/2031586426316337380

    • 1 reply
    • 673 views
  10. Started by Connordrick,

    Hi all. How amazing is it to be in Brazil with all those succulent garotos?😛 I arrived in São Paulo on Tuesday, February 10th. Everything went smoothly. However, since it was an early flight, I had to hang out at the airport for a while before boarding. Afterward, I decided to take public transportation to Avenida Paulista and Consolacao. From there, I would walk to my hotel. Since I only had a carry-on and a backpack, it was relatively easy. Here are the steps for those who want to do the same: 1. On your way to the parking lot, find the R$50 Airport Bus Service from GRU to Avenida Paulista. You can see it here: https://www.airportbusservice.com.br/. 2.…

  11. Hello Folks: After trying for weeks, finally arrived, LOL. Not sure if I will stay here for 2 weeks or head elsewhere like Sao Paulo, Tiradentes, etc. I went to Sexy Rose after arriving Friday, yesterday. I was there from around 1500-1815 hours. Very busy when I left happy. But lots of folks of most any non 20 yo twink type when I was there. Highly recommended as in the past. For those thinking of coming to Brazil: Don't be put off by weather reports which note rainy days, as it is mostly sunny, or cloudy with occasional rain, as is common in tropical summers. Again, mostly sunny/. Might go to the Hole or Home or whatever it is called now later Saturday night if I ca…

  12. I’ve read a lot of post in the Brazil forum. However, I don’t see a lot of talk about cruising. I’m aware it can be dangerous in Rio, but has anyone had luck cruising there?

  13. Started by xpaulo,

    Hi, just spent a month in Brazil visiting Sao Paulo, Florianopolis, Curitiba and Belo Horizonte . Not much new to report. The highlight for me was contacting a scruffy guy I had seen in online semi-amateur gay Brazilian porn and fell in lust with. Not sure if 'Luiggi' is still performing. I met him once alone and then him and a friend of his a second time. They were great, I had to eventually end the session from exhaustion. Rented a condo on same block as Lagoa. It seemed to me that on any given night the individual and type of GPs could be almost completely different from the night before. I always asked to be their puta and they were enthusiastic. I think 1097 in BH wa…

  14. I will be in Brazil end of March till mid April 2026. Most days will be in SP and Rio. It has been a couple of years since I visited BH, so I'll sneak in a long weekend there. Now I am wondering if anyone has been to Brasilia, Curitiba or Porto Alegre recently. Last visit to either was years ago. Is it still worth a visit, or is it hit or miss? I still miss the old Sauna 520 in Curitiba. Used to house very good-looking GPs. Is Sauna Opiniao better nowadays? I also have fond memories of Soho and W3 in Brasilia. Never been to the new Sauna Lux in Porto Alegre. Is Mezanninu now closed?

  15. Started by floridarob,

    SO, went to Python tonight, for the first time. In a few words...if you liked the old Fragata, this place is for you....end of story, lol The place is huge and nice, all the staff was friendly and amazing. The type of guys that Fragata had with a mix of Meio Mundo and Bangu. The only downside I experienced, was it was chilly outside 50F and it was just as chilly inside because there is a lot of open space and opened windows. They have A/C's for when it gets hot, but nothing for the cold, except hot bodies. They had 2 games of Bingo tonight, first at 9pm and second at 1030pm, there was like an intermission in between and then everyone that was left we…

  16. Started by 12is12,

    Will arrive Friday with a 43 y/o friend who likes to play with 60+. Any gay sauna where men this age look for younger than them, without paying?

  17. Started by Novarunner,

    Has anyone been to this sauna? The sauna’s IG advertises “boy interativo”? A large, clean, good gay sauna similar to steamworks in Chicago opening in Rio and filled with hot Rio guys before I am completely aged-out of that scene would be amazing.

    • 0 replies
    • 501 views
  18. Hey all, I’m curious to see who folks would say was their most expensive quote ever for hiring GPs in Brazil? Did you meet up with him? Was he worth the high price?

  19. Started by 12is12,

    Anyone knows a good place for this? Preferably, in Lapa or Santa Theresa. 'Afters' r welcome, but the main aim is my upper left back )-:

  20. On my way to São Paulo. I will do another report, and I will try to visit some other places I didn’t have the chance to go on my previous visit, like Chilli Pepper Hotel and Upgrade (that I strangely didn't visit last time) I might repeat Hot House, depending on the quality of the interactive, and visit Thermas Lagoa daily. Can't believe how good the exchange rate is: $1 = R$5.03 🤪🤪🤪🤪 seeya!!!

  21. Started by Latbear4blk,

    I guess you all have heard about Vidigal, a favela next to Leblon that used to be dangerous many years ago. It has been gentrified for a long time now, you can even find Airbnbs at 1K USD per month. Besides keeping many traces of its interesting history, there are a few bars and restaurants at the top that deliver an amazing view (check the pictures I took last August). This post is to let you know that a friend of mine, who used to live there, is now working as a guide. His name is Patrick and this is his Instagram: Patrick Ptk (@tpk_008) • Instagram photos and videos WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM 405 Followers, 1,462 Following, …

  22. Started by Riobard,

    Meh. Couldn’t be bothered with 202 Wed tradition so out of curiosity trekked to Gloría. Over a few hours about a half dozen of the older acompanhantes and as many punters, except the single pleasantly surprising hot programa described elsewhere. A massage with ex-stripper (now occasional) Panda, as mentioned. He is very good technically and runs his massage practice in Copacabana around same street as 202 but closer to the beach. I forgot to try to add his socials and I will text him to ask if he’d like the prop here. I don’t think the interactive show, actually average looking dudes, with a handful of spectators, will uptick Wed attendance.

  23. Started by Novarunner,

    Does anyone have any experience with massoterapia.volupta on IG? Does he actually know what he is doing as far as massage goes? I was thinking of contacting him during my next trip.

    • 1 reply
    • 523 views
  24. Started by xpaulo,

    Hello... I skimmed through some previous posts, but haven't seen this one. I'm filling out the e-visa application and they say the exact dates of my last arrival and departure are mandatory and the one previous to that as well. My last trip was in June, 2014 for the World Cup, but my email account only goes back to 2017. Bank and credit cards even, and wouldn't have exact dates anyway. Has anyone else been in this situation. I tried calling the company with the visa contract, the woman kept saying she couldn't hear me, while a man was shouting loudly very close to her and then she hang up, then wouldn't take anymore calls from my number. k

  25. Started by Thickarmour_softpretzel,

    Hey folks! I will be in Rio & Salvador from 3/13 to 3/23 for some fun and dick. Would love some company. Lmk if anyone will be around during those dates

    • 1 reply
    • 609 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.