The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
And you know what? It wasn't that bad. I mean obviously I missed the dicks but they looked like they were having a ton of fun which is better than a lot of gay porn where they shoot it so it looks like the bottom is completely stretched out in paid and not having fun. I mean I won't watch it regularly but it was a decent distraction after being locked in at home without sex since October.
-
- 2 replies
- 802 views
-
-
Congratulations on the birthday! It's always a good achievement to notch another one! How will you celebrate?
- 4 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
One of the worst sights one could see on vacation is walking in front of St. Mark's Basilica in Venice and seeing an almighty monster sail slowly past on your right. They skirted around the Grand Canal to the cruise ship dock nearer the train station. Photograph: Miguel Medina/AFP/Getty Images Now these ghastly ships will be banned from entering the city at the sea end of the Grand Canal. They will be made to dock at the nearby industrial port instead. Most of the passengers on those mega ships only spent a day in the city buying cheap souvenirs causing people jams all over the place whilst dining on board the vessels rater than the city's eateries. Their …
- 5 replies
- 1.6k views
-
I love reading. But, I learned this when I was a kid. My favorite book was The Hobbit. I read it way too early and didn't get a lot of it. But, I read it over and over and finally got each part. It helped me to fall in love with reading. What was your favorite book as a child?
- 60 replies
- 12.8k views
- 2 followers
-
In France today they announced it's 1.17. What numbers are you guys seeing?
- 11 replies
- 1.9k views
-
Singapore's founding Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew was a prodigious litigator. Criticise him and he would almost always fight you in the courts, whether you were an individual or a major corporation. Almost always he won substantial damages. At least two news media were banned from sale in the island state when they lost their cases. Now his son and Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has again followed the example of his father. In November 2018 a Singapore blogger shared an online Facebook article crucial of Lee. The accused claimed he had merely shared the article from a Malaysian site which was replied to by 45 other Facebook members. The judge did not accept his claim …
-
- 0 replies
- 904 views
-
-
Since I'm bored today I went to an adult chat room. There is this guy there who keeps asking "if a boy farts near me is he cheating on his boyfriend?" What's the weirdest thing you've ever seen in an adult chat room?
-
- 0 replies
- 730 views
-
-
From @Lucky Prolific poster @AdamSmith passed away on December 3, 2020. He went to Duke University and then Yale, where he graduated with Honors. He was a great guy who has been on this site for years.
- 13 replies
- 2.8k views
- 1 follower
-
To be clear, this is a forum to learn and share and experience life (esp gay life). It is not a place for multiple banned users to try to return. Patience is abundant but once we determine that a user is a returned banned member, we remove all content from that user. It has been that way in the past, it is that way in the present, and it will continue to be that way in the future. We have ZERO interest in banned users returning. People cannot be something other than themselves and when we see the similarity, or a common IP (yes, we look often), it will be time to say goodbye. This message board is free for all. We will always keep it that way. But, the price for admission…
- 10 replies
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-
When was it? How did it happen? For me I was 19 and living in France. First semester I was living with a family alone as an exchange student. But second semester I got moved - got a bigger room but also a room mate. About a month into being roommates we went out and got drunk. When we got back he started kissing me. That night I blew him. The next day he bought a bag of weed, we got stoned and I nervously let him fuck me. What about you guys?
- 13 replies
- 3.1k views
-
Below is the full list of the nominees. I normally have watched them all by now. But, this year I am at a bit of a loss having not seen the vast majority of these. We have often had an Oscar Contest here. We will do it again this year. I'll post this list again in April and ask anyone interested to select their picks. In the meantime, here they are. Any comments on any of these? BEST PICTURE "The Father" "Judas and the Black Messiah" "Mank" "Minari" "Nomadland" "Promising Young Woman" "Sound of Metal" "The Trial of the Chicago 7″ ACTRESS IN A SUPPORTING ROLE Maria Bakalova, "Borat Subsequent Moviefilm" Glenn Close, "Hillbilly Elegy" Olivia…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Once again only grocery stores and tabacs will be open. We are never getting out of this.
- 6 replies
- 1.2k views
-
Welcome to Gay Guides. We welcome all of our boytoy members to Gay Guides. It took us a while for the merge to happen but we were finally able to do it. It was a massive tasks as there are over 300,000 posts and over 60,000 images and videos that needed to be moved. The structure is still a work in progress.
- 9 replies
- 3k views
- 1 follower
-
8 people are dead in Atlanta, Georgia. A Southern Baptist white male kills Asians. This is a direct result from hearing our former President Trump spew his “China Virus” narrative all over national television last year. When Americans hear this shit, they are often not smart enough to read and dissect things on their own. They are taught to believe what they are told from the pulpit. The pulpit told them Trump was the 2nd coming. Elections matter. Keep Trump and anyone that supported him out of politics forever, is crucial to the American people in order to survive.
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
I can't find the thread I started on boytoy showing pix of hot men in masks. I thought this guy deserved a place here:
-
- 0 replies
- 959 views
-
-
I love @TotallyOz' thread "Favorite Book as a Child". As a variation, I wanted to suggest a thread about landmarks books in our lives. By landmark books I do not mean books we like a lot, but books that transformed who we were. "Before and After" books. In my case, there are two major books that come to my mind. The first one is a book from the 60s that I read in the 80s: The Social Construction of Reality", by Beger and Luckmann. That book gave me the conceptual framework I needed to process my coming out. I actually read a translation in Spanish, an edition with yellow covers I will never forget. I would carry my book everywhere, reading and r…
- 12 replies
- 3.4k views
- 1 follower
-
The new next door neighbors are having a session where he's spanking her and she's clearly loving it. Another neighbor opened his window and screamed "salope" at them. Me, I'm like "I haven't had sex in more than year. Let me listen to them and get off!"
-
- 0 replies
- 701 views
-
-
I'm using most of it to live on but splurged on this TV as well (because my current TV only works in one position and the cats tend to knock it out of that position and t hen it takes an hour of swiveling it around to get it back to the position that it works in) https://www.fnac.com/TV-LG-43UN7100-43-UHD-Smart-TV-Noir/a14834413/w-4
- 8 replies
- 1.4k views
-
What are your favorite five beers? Mine: 1. Carlsberg 2. Heineken 3. 1664 4. Grolsh 5. Charles Wells
- 29 replies
- 4.2k views
-
Marvel is starting a line of stories with a gay Captain America. I cannot imagine a bigger "fuck you" to the right wing. https://www.pride.com/geek/2021/3/15/were-finally-getting-gay-captain-america-we-deserve
-
- 0 replies
- 748 views
-
-
What's the first thing you'll do when you can finally go back to real life? 1? Go out and get drunk? 2. Find a rent boy? 3. Go to a gay bar and try to find a hook up? 4. Something else?
- 35 replies
- 4.5k views
-
Many years back, I think around 2000, I met this guy named Hooboy at my NYC apartment. He ran the Male4malescorts website. He came to my place for a party. I had around 20 plus sexy models from NYC around and he was fascinated at the guys. We became instant friends. I had started building code to make a competing site (the maleescortreview.com) but meeting Hooboy and becoming friends, caused me to stop building the site and become friends. We traveled to Brazil together with my boyfriend at the time and then to Asia. We had a blast. I participated in his message board and was an avid poster. On one trip to Bangkok, Hooboy introduced me to Stef. I fell for him ins…
- 17 replies
- 4.8k views
- 2 followers
-
Are they just doing only fans? Or finding sugar daddies? They can't be doing sex work since you can't meet anyone new so they must be doing something.
- 10 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
I know the two boards were recently merged, and there are new things to get used to. I noticed that some posters have a "Members" tab in the upper right corner of each of their posts. It appears that when the members tab appears, the post also has a brown highlighted border. What are these posters members of? I'm guessing it was something that carried over from the boytoy site during the merger?
- 14 replies
- 2.7k views
- 1 follower
-
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallace_Fowlie
- 200 replies
- 29.5k views