Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. In Lyon, an artist nicknamed Emem fills the pavement holes with mosaics. A man calls it the art of flacking - filling the sidewalks with small colorful ceramic tiles. In France it is called a ′′ pavement surgeon ", who heals the wounds of the city streets since 2016. This is truly a great way to make the world more beautiful.

  2. I am glad that this jury was able to come to a verdict so quickly and this family gets some semblance of justice. https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/04/20/derek-chauvin-trial-verdict/

  3. I grew up to where boys hair had to be short and if not, the principal would cut it. No earrings, no painted nails, etc. It was very conservative. That is in the 1980's. I thought we had come a long way but I see we still have school that want to force students into gender rules. I hate that this is still an issue. IMHO, if a student wants to dress a certain way and their parent approves, the school does not need to get involved by creating rules to prohibit a family decision. I still dress very conservatively, but if I had a great body, I might pull out my boa from my NYC days and have a bit of fun. https://thegailygrind.com/2021/04/20/gay-teen-suspend…

  4. Started by Lonnie,

    CoronaVac Letting Chile Down A study published by the University of Chile earlier this month reported that CoronaVac was 56.5% effective two weeks after the second doses were administered in the country. Crucially, however, they also reported that one dose was only 3% effective. It comes after the head of China’s Centre for Disease Control and Prevention said earlier this month that China may need to replace its Covid vaccines or change the way they are administered in order to make them sufficiently effective.“We will solve the problem that current vaccines don’t have very high protection rates,” George Gao, director general of the Chinese CDC, said at a …

  5. Started by TotallyOz,

    I put this in the beer bar as I find I use this company wherever I am. In the USA, Africa, Asia.. I love the ease of delivery and getting the different flavors. I have given the machines to every family member and they also love them. In Thailand, they do have stores in the major malls and they are easy to walk in an get. But, I order more from the store than anywhere. Others use this? https://www.nespresso.com/th/en/home

  6. Started by Latbear4blk,

    Yesterday I got the first shot, and the appointment for the second one. It was super easy and smooth. DC Charter Schools made a deal with a private health provider. No side effects for me.

  7. Z909 created a poll about Thailand that was great. It is nice to see so many making plans. I'm now curious to see how many are going to be traveling to Brazil in next year or so. For me, it will be next summer (2022) at the earliest and that is dependent on Thailand opening borders for safe return without quarantine.

  8. Started by Riobard,

    FullSizeRender.mov

    • 1 reply
    • 927 views
  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    Your rap name is Lil and then the last thing you spent money on. Don't lie. Here we go! I'd be: Lil Le Creuset

  10. He's saying those who have had Covid should have a test for antibody activity before your vaccinated. It could lead to complications. J&J’s COVID-19 Vaccine Blood Clotting Complications: Did The Adversely Affected Women Have Previous Natural Infections? Hooman Noorchashm 1 day ago·5 min read In my opinion, it’s unlikely that the J&J COVID-19 vaccin…

    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. Started by TotallyOz,

    Compared to the other apps, Grindr is so expensive. What gives? I think nearly 250 USD for a year of premium and that is often 5 times that of other apps.

  12. This can't be good news! https://edition.cnn.com/2021/04/13/health/johnson-vaccine-pause-cdc-fda/index.html This is the one I wanted to take in Thailand. It is approved here but this may create an issue outside the USA in many ways.

  13. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    For me in France in October they shut all the bars down Then in November they shut down Grindr and Tindr So I haven't gotten laid in months. Is it different in other countries or are we all doomed to jerking off to BDSMLR.com?

  14. Started by TotallyOz,

    I am working on getting listings for gay businesses in Rio De Janeiro this week. It takes a bit of time. I would appreciate anyone making suggestions for their favorites here so I can research them and start filling out the listings area. What are some of the gay saunas you like in Rio? https://www.gayguides.com/gay-rio-de-janeiro/ PS I know this is the Beer Bar (but, the Latin America forum is private and I wanted everyone to help).

  15. Started by Maximilian,

    Anyone book someone from those brazilian sites?

  16. I came of age in the late 80's, during the height of the AIDS crisis. Therefore, I've never experienced truly carefree, live-for-the-moment sex. I did my fair share of cruising in Los Angeles in the 90's, but it was all rather tame. What was life like in the 70's? Was sex easy to come by? What was the cruising scene like? I'd love to hear about your wild adventures!

  17. Started by PeterRS,

    This surely has to be the oddest photo from this week's news, one of the attempts by operators of the Suez Canal to dig out the mega Taiwanese container ship which was blown across the canal by a sandstorm. Any thought for a funny caption? I'll start. Anyone seen my shovel?

  18. Started by PeterRS,

    A word of warning for those who have been transferred from the US site. For around a decade one of the best on line apps for meeting up with young gay Asians both around the continent and sometimes in other countries was fridae. Founded by a Singaporean, it used to be a paid site with an annual subscription of around $45 giving you access to what was claimed as 500,000 members. I joined around 2005 and found it a great site, well worth the subscription. Not sure when it happened but perhaps around 8 years ago it was sold to a business concern. Quickly it went downhill and I left the site. Now it is all but dead and subscription is free but a waste of time. Examp…

  19. May you all fuck like bunnies!

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  20. I'm never getting out of this, I swear.

  21. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    God is he a beautiful hunk of man.

  22. Started by TotallyOz,

    Apple came out with the new IMac. It is nice and has the same 8TB hard drive the laptop has. My question is should I wait for Apple to start using its own processors or will this one last me 5 years? (current one 5 years and counting).

  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    Dear Members, Recently, in our porn forum, I have had over 40 DMCA requests to remove images. These were sent to both me and the host. I am complying with these requests. It is also quite problematic as images cannot be on the site that copyrighted. We remove any we see that are copyrighted but it is a massive undertaking. Regretfully, we are removing the entire porn photo section from the site. I know that some of you love this area and visit daily to see the massive amount of sexy guys. However, I am not willing to be sued based on these images. As the site is also slow at times, the site will be merging with another site called gayguides.com. This will allow…

  24. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    A company I consult for has put up a facebook page full of funny pro vaccination memes https://www.facebook.com/vaxmath I thought you guys might enjoy it.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  25. Started by Riobard,

    After months with a Twitter account I am now getting, in my feed, content stating who somebody I follow follows. Annoying, because I would just have to go their page to see those contacts. But now they are annoyingly popping up randomly. I cannot stop them like for some ads that come up and you can remove and inhibit that content. I cannot figure out any settings strategy to stop the content. I know I can just not click ‘show this thread’ but is there a way to block such notifications? Some are digital media with hundreds/thousands being followed and I worry my feed will be overrun. BTW, It does not seem related to the type of content I reply to.

    • 3 replies
    • 807 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.