Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Hmmm I have lived here for about 7 years and always thought the county I lived in was X. Turns out I have been wrong for 7 years I actually live in Q county. On all legal documents, state and federal, I have always used X. No agency has ever questioned this. Well today I had to register my vehicle and when it said select county I did what I have always done X. But it would not let me move forward in the process. I called our tax office who handles registrations. They informed me its because I don't live in X county I live in Q county WTF? Now I am not certain there was some redistricting or I was incorrect from the start. I find either hard to believe.

    • 4 replies
    • 936 views
  2. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    In some previous posts, I have suggested side-trips which those visiting or stopping-over in Tokyo might wish to consider. Two days ago, after an absence of 30 years, I returned to the lovely town of Nikko. Nikko is situated about 125 kms north-west of Tokyo at the foot of the mountains. It is of great historical interest and the location for some gorgeous temples and shrines all in one small area, rather like Luang Prabang in Laos. Now a World Heritage site, the UNESCO website gives several reasons for Nikko’s being awarded the accolade, including Nikko’s importance is its association with the Shoguns who effectively ruled Japan from 1603 for more then 250 years…

  3. Hard cooked eggs. I can't believe it took me so long to know this. However, it is amazing how easily they peel. Steam them. Place eggs in the upper half of a two pot steamer with sufficient water in the bottom. Steam for 20 minutes, let cool and enjoy. No more cracked shells from over boiling. No problem with very fresh eggs or those that a little older. Best regards, RA1

  4. Even the starters, being no worse than abysmal, flattered to deceive. "Crisp" calamari were soggy, the squid in both texture and taste bringing to mind a condom fitted over an unwashed garlic press the day timetable confusion forced the cookery teacher to take sex education at short notice. – Matthew Norman on Colony in London Maybe Lady Gaga’s parents are forsaking their famous daughter. How else to explain Joanne Trattoria, Joe and Cynthia Germanotta’s incomprehensible upper West Side eatery? ... I came with an open mind, despite the fact that most of my colleagues have portrayed Joanne as the worst thing since herpes. – Michael Kaminer on Joanne Trattoria An American o…

    • 0 replies
    • 836 views
  5. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    http://www.hulu.com/watch/493561 Its a brief clip that I cannot get to show here.

    • 0 replies
    • 497 views
  6. Started by AdamSmith,

    I thought my electronic fart machine was fancy with 5 different sounds. But this online version has 91! http://www.ebaumsworld.com/soundboards/play/658/ The names for the various sounds are likewise a hoot. So to speak.

  7. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Your Thursday Happy Song Warming up for the holiday weekend? Well put a on your face tap your toes snap your fingers and sing along

  8. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Be the best husband to your boyfriend or partner says Obama... The day will finally come when two gays bound with love will live and raise kids together. http://www.salon.com/2013/05/20/obama_to_all_male_university_graduates_be_the_best_husband_to_your_boyfriend_or_partner/

    • 0 replies
    • 509 views
  9. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Do you have a friend or relative who has no self-censure on his/her mouth? This person says whatever comes to mind, without thinking of how it comes across or how it affects others? While many of us might be thinking the same things ourself, we THINK before we speak. We realize that sometimes COMPLETE honesty is not always the best policy. As Confusious once said, "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak up and remove all doubt".

  10. Why we don't allow humans the right die at their own will is beside me. I am happy to see this passed and hope other states follow suit. http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/20/us-usa-vermont-assistedsuicide-idUSBRE94J0QC20130520

  11. Started by firecat69,

    I started this trip in Istanbul with a side trip to Ephesus. I have never been to Istanbul and was more or less overwhelmed by the city. I was there 5 nights and it was not even close to enough time. Built on hills it reminds me of SanFrancisco with very few level streets which is not a good thing when you have bad knees and too much weight. The traffic is non stop seemingly 24 hours a day and there are so many tourists from all parts of the world that your space always feels invaded. That said I will go back someday and try to learn more about the history. There is so much history there and where 2 continents come together and have created wonderful civilizations. …

  12. Started by AdamSmith,

    ...You could have -- for enough ca$h... Luke Skywalker's Star Wars Levi's auctionedStone-coloured trousers worn by Mark Hamill throughout 1977 film have gone under the hammer in a US online auction Ben Child guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 22 May 2013 11.41 ET Trew love … Mark Hamill in Star Wars, 1977. Photograph: Allstar/Lucasfilm/Sportsphoto Ltd/Allstar Who knew Levi's had an outlet on Tatooine? The iconic pair of jeans worn by Luke Skywalker throughout most of 1977's Star Wars film have gone under the hammer. The "cotton-drill" distressed trousers, which measure a slim 29 inches around the waist, with a leg measurement of 37in, and have two 6in slits up the sid…

    • 0 replies
    • 781 views
  13. Started by AdamSmith,

    Beyond words... http://www.wimp.com/elephantpaints/

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    It's so cute...

    • 0 replies
    • 649 views
  15. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Actually lets play a game just for fun. Who is this Hollywood star? He has won many awards and is one of my personal favorite actors. When I saw him tonight I was dismayed how quickly he seems to have aged. So who do you think he is?

  16. Gay Cyprus A Land Of Contradiction If you want to go to an up-and-coming gay spot with beautiful beaches and Roman ruins, then you want to experience the contradiction that is Cyprus. Most people would be surprised that Cyprus is becoming a gay destination. For decades homophobia was the norm on the island, but the current younger generation is changing that, and homosexuality, which was illegal only 15 years ago, is now becoming widely accepted. This has resulted in a huge increase in gay travelers, which is big news for a country that makes the bulk of its national income from tourism. The island used to be a fairly expensive destination for people who liked to…

  17. Guest scottishguy
    Started by Guest scottishguy,

    I guess one answer to the question might be "it depends on the personality of the member and how much time they have to waste" - but do GT members feel they spend too much time on forums generally? Do some here consciously limit their time on boards? Or do most just "dip-in" as time permits? Do people find they are looking at just this forum or another 2 or 3 as well. I'm not asking anybody to admit to being a "forum junkie" - just curious. My "confession" is that I spend way too much time (I'm sure a few others will agree with that! LOL)

  18. http://www.johnmbecker.com/2013/05/21/breaking-far-right-catholic-activist-commits-suicide-in-notre-dame-cathedral-over-same-sex-marriage/

  19. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Surfing for a specific type of condom I like but hard to find in the states I was presented with this in a google search. Check it out a different type of condom made for gay men. Would you buy these if they became available or stick with your current favorite?

    • 0 replies
    • 681 views
  20. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    How much is your account worth? http://socialsellouts.com

    • 0 replies
    • 568 views
  21. The Boy Toy Guide To Slutting It Up Safely Let's face it, a lot of us want to get filled up or hump all the time. The world is full of potential man whores. Sure, some of us are looking for long-term partners, but many of us are cockaholics who want as much dick as we can find. Being a slut is awesome. And if it's what you want to be, you should embrace it and find yourself a cock buffet. You can't let fear hold you back but you do need to be reasonable about how you go about it. Yet, many of us are held back from being a slut because it can be dangerous. Not all guys are good guys, and when you put yourself in a situation where you are alone with a stranger shit can…

  22. Started by firecat69,

    For those of you who like to travel I am currently in Budapest. Beautiful city with reasonable prices and not too crowded. I will post some touring photos later but here are 2 photos of a boy I spent a few hours in bed with which alone would make the trip a WOW.

  23. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Oh my my Beckham retires.. I will surely miss him.. I don't understand soccer but love Beckham in action. Surely miss him...

  24. Started by a447a,

    I can't believe it! Japan's number 1 gay porn star dead at the age of 29!! Read it here: https://bangkokbois.wordpress.com/

    • 2 replies
    • 4.5k views
  25. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.