The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
What a caring husband! http://news.yahoo.com/couple-finds-recipe-lasting-loving-marriage-050042552.html
-
Not sure I would have been much good at trapping & skinning aged 5, but nonetheless thanking my stars I grew up before every minute of a kid's day was programmed by the parents... Why parents should leave their kids aloneWhat if the best thing we could do for our children is just to leave them alone? Jay Griffiths on why modern parenting is making our children miserable Jay Griffiths The Guardian, Friday 3 May 2013 'In Europe and America alike, many kids today are effectively under house arrest.' Photograph: Joel Redman/Gallery Stock I felt as if I were an unwilling accomplice to torture. Echoes of the victim's screams rang off the varnished walls. The d…
- 18 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
A restored fresco in the Vatican dating from about 1492-1494 shows what appears to be Kokopelli's ancestor in all his glory. Read all about it here: http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/06/early-images-of-american-indians-found-in-a-vatican-fresco/?ref=todayspaper
-
- 0 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
The centre of Gay nightlife in Gran Canaria was today in flames after fire broke out at the Yumbo Centre during the Maspalomas Gay Pride festival. Fire quickly spread to four terraces of the 2nd floor, with damage to gay bars and other businesses. No injuries are reported. Latest reports say that a young British man has been arrested and the motive seems to have been the refusal by one business owner to hire the young man's services for a firework display.
-
Have you been watching this show? Has it gotten you hooked? What do you think of it? Is Norman the crazy killer or is it really Norma?
-
- 13 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
One more state added to the list... http://news.yahoo.com/delaware-vote-becoming-11th-state-allow-gay-marriage-050127136.html
-
Hii everyone, We here at "Cats 4 you in Pattaya" would like to let everyone know that this year has been our busiest ever for rescuing Cats and kittens here in Pattaya, we now have 50 at our home at the moment all are available for FREE adoption to caring and responsible new owners. If you can't help us by adopting then why not DONATE online using the link on our website http://cats4youinpattaya.webs.com/ or visit us and bring some "Goodies" for the cats . You can also follow us on FaceBook at "Free Cats 4 You In Pattaya". You can call us on 0852875004 Thanks, Paul and Sandra (All our cats are FREE why waste your hard earned cash at the pet sh…
-
Let's face it, for many people the classic latex condom is an unsensational product at best. And for nearly a century, no one really bothered to make that basic design any better. But now a small business called Origami Condoms says it is ready to reinvent the condom and make it more appealing to use by taking a design tip from the Japanese art of paper folding. The secret? An accordion-like design. "The latex condom was strictly protection. No one liked using it," Origami Condoms' creator and company founder, Danny Resnic, told The Huffington Post. "We are trying to create a condom that feels great and is much closer to the real deal to encourage people to use …
-
- 3 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Here I am, approaching 62, and I have this problem... My cock and my brain are no longer in synch. While my brain keeps telling me that I am still vital, and always incredibly horny and wanting sex, my cock does NOT respond appropriately without my little "blue and yellow" buddies in tow. I have always masturbated quite regularly (usually to porn) and have always been able to achieve and maintain a Very firm erection, but even that seems to be waning... A bit of a back-story: I was never really fast to pop a boner, even in my youth unless there was some personal attraction and comfort level. I really was never any good at one nite stands, as it was always strange f…
- 25 replies
- 3k views
- 1 follower
-
There is a gay couple in this show, Jeff and Blair. They seem so cute together. http://tv.yahoo.com/news/meet-cast-bravos-newlyweds-first-131300980.htm
-
The second photo in this feature is Trey Thurston, known by many of us here. Pictures of the week: A New Kind Of Beauty, by Phillip ToledanoEach week, the Guardian Weekend magazine's editorial team choose a picture, or a set of pictures, that particularly tickle their fancy. This week, their choice is Phillip Toledano's striking series, A New Kind of Beauty Hannah Booth The Guardian, Friday 3 May 2013 11.30 EDT These are not 'my plastic surgery hell' stories lifted from the pages of the Daily Mail. These are individuals who have transformed the way they look through radical reconstructive surgery to the point where they still look human, only a little less so. …
- 14 replies
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
I may be missing something but I remember months ago people asking the same question.......How do you contact an escort from his profile? Why have profiles if the client can't contact them? Maybe I am just missing something?
-
Marriott and Chase Bank are again offering the Marriott credit card... with 70,000 bonus points & one FREE night certificate on sign up (for category 1-5 hotels) plus one FREE cert with renewals...First year FREE fee and then $85. annual fee. NO international money/charge card exchange fees (usually 3% on most credit cards) The 70,000 points will probably get you from 2-4 FREE nights at Marriotts...based upon hotel level. I got this card this year...and highly recommend it... especially due to the NO international exchange fees of usual 3% when you use card outside USA. You need to charge/spend $1,000 in first 3 months to get 70,000 bonus points. …
-
- 1 reply
- 1.8k views
-
-
Girls can play in sports in Saudi now. Maybe they will allow gay marriage in a decade or so. http://news.yahoo.com/saudis-allow-girls-schools-offer-sports-134706452.html
- 3 replies
- 910 views
-
Again SPOILER ALERT I know this aired on TV a few days ago however some, like me, watch it later on via Hulu or DVR. Anyway, if you have been following the story were any of you surprised that the new hunk is apparently gay? While watching the past episode I even mentioned to a friend that he seemed to be gay ... then the kiss at the end of the show ... and the homo hating reaction, wow the show is starting to get even better
-
-
Well it's unfortunate but things will improve. http://www.marketwatch.com/story/5-things-you-cant-do-if-youre-gay-2013-04-30?siteid=yhoof2
- 10 replies
- 1.5k views
-
It's a girl's dream to get married at Plaza hotel in NYC... These guys became the first gay couple to have their wedding there. It's a very touching clip.. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MRhMaXdA1V8
- 8 replies
- 1.3k views
-
My experience with highly educated ones is that they can be extremely biased sometimes. What an irrational remark he has just made. I think Keynes was bi since he moved onto women in his late years. So this professor didn't even studied Keynes properly. http://news.yahoo.com/harvard-professor-apologizes-keynes-comments-183558611.html
-
Wow he is so cute and loves children. He would be my ideal husband.. lol http://tv.yahoo.com/news/tuc-watkins-ive-never-happier-222700189.html
- 4 replies
- 1.1k views
-
Yesterday while I was at this site I began thinking about my NOT seeing any of Oz's posts recently. Where is he? Did I miss something?
-
- 6 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.logotv.com/video/misc/904945/ryan-lochte-manscaping.jhtml
-
That is right, he has announced he has scabies. I haven't seen him in over 6 weeks, so I am in the clear, so to speak. But when, if at all, should I go back?
- 9 replies
- 1.2k views
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaBQnYSAGyI