Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by AdamSmith,

    Not here -- out in the world... Majority of pools are contaminated by poop, CDC says http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/05/16/poop-prevalent-in-public-pools-cdc-says/?intcmp=obnetwork

  2. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    The new movie poster was released today. I like the creative use of the Federation logo.

  3. Started by AdamSmith,

    Too lazy to cook much today, think I'll just watch this instead... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BldO4OFoA8U

  4. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Her coaches asked her not to come out so it doesn't negatively affect the team. I believe that her coaches are not bad people.. I bet they have loving family and children of their own... Maybe some of them are gay.. But at the end of the day, they chose to protect their interests... http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/brittney-griner-says-baylor-coaches-wanted-her-sexuality-164232988.html

  5. I want to do this. Embracing the Void The profound, ecstatic state of nothingness I achieved while floating naked in a sensory deprivation tank. By Seth Stevenson|Posted Wednesday, May 15, 2013, at 5:20 AM|Slate Sensory deprivation is as close as you can get to a drug-induced experience without the drugs. lllustration by Robert Neubecker How did I end up naked in a stranger’s apartment—floating in a saltwater tub, surrounded by darkness and silence—realizing that for the first time in my life I had achieved total mindfulness? Let’s begin our story in 1961, when Peter Suedfeld was a first-year psychology graduate student at Princeton. Another scholar in the dep…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  6. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    It is such a shame that the two most popular threads here lately have both been about slamming Daddys. This is exactly what many of us came here to avoid. It is obvious that some people will NEVER agree and will NEVER get along. Fine. So be it. But I, for one, think the time has come for any further arguments, disagreements, name-calling, etc, go private so the rest of us can go back to enjoying our peaceful section of Wisteria Lane. I admit I have been guilty and have added my few cents worth in to the mix as well, and for that, I am sorry. The owners here have been gracious enough to allow this bickering and namecalling to go on for as long as it has. To that-the lack…

  7. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    The New York Times reported today that at a recent auction, Warhol's painting "Four Marilyns" sold for 34 million dollars - which totalled 38.2 millions when the selling & buyers fees are included. And there are people out there with no homes to go to and children who don't know where their next meal is coming from. We live in a sick world.

  8. Advice on purchasing a smartphone? I am planning to purchase a new phone, as my old one (Samsung E-720, from around 2005) which I have been using since 2008 does not support some features I would like. I don’t need the newest model, it can even be second hand or “copy from China”, my only preference regarding manufacturer is NOT Apple. I did not get along well with the Apple computer I once had to use due to lack of other computers. And I read you cannot exchange the battery in Apple products and they censor some contents. I want to access internet with my new phone. My current SIM-card (1-2-call) is just for making phone calls, I want to keep my number, how can …

  9. Started by AdamSmith,

    For real... Whole Chicken (source) Have you ever wondered what it would look like if your dinner was birthed right in front of you, placenta and all? Well, now you can watch your meal crown through a can opening and enter a world in which a whole chicken rarely is considered edible when it comes with a freshness date that gives the consumer a leeway of twelve to eighteen months. But unlike most canned goods (which, minus the occasional microwave oven directions, seem to be made specifically for people who are either living in bunkers or just fell down a well shortly after grocery shopping), this chicken is not exactly ready-to-eat, leading one to wonder why you would…

  10. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

  11. Started by AdamSmith,

    Regarding the recent threads in which was considered whether or not one would desire Superman as a lover... Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex By Larry Niven* Things of the form (*text*) are footnotes in the original text. He's faster than a speeding bullet. He's more powerful than a locomotive. He's able to leap tall buildings at a single bound. Why can't he get a girl? At the ripe old age of thirty-one (*Superman first appeared in Action Comics, June 1938*), Kal-El (alias Superman, alias Clark Kent) is still unmarried. Almost certainly he is still a virgin. This is a serious matter. The species itself is in danger! An unwed Superman is a mobile Superman. Thus it has b…

  12. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Candice Glover... America got it right....

    • 15 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Poor Norman Bates. He’s a romantic at heart. Source: kutchu.tumblr.com He’s not like other guys. Source: smokeywithposey.tumblr.com That’s because he loves his mother. A lot! Source: norman-says.tumblr.com Some might say too much. Source: norman-says.tumblr.com Of course Norman is going to keep choosing his mother over other girls. Family is family. Source: frdirector.tumblr.com They’re always there for each other. Source: its-blee.tumblr.com Don’t make that face. Source: its-blee.tumblr.com What’s wrong with a mother and son being close? Source: its-blee.tumblr.com Ser…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. Guest rimchair
    Started by Guest rimchair,

    Would Ray LaHood fly on one of these now? Oh wait, they have been grounded. "The Japanese people have become very worried after hearing day after day" about problems with the Dreamliner, Japan's transport minister, Akihiro Ota, said at a press conference Tuesday—the day before the latest incident." http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505123_162-57564202/entire-boeing-787-fleet-in-japan-grounded-after-mishaps/

  15. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Hmmm I should make home more enticing to keep my future husband from wandering???? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2013/05/15/pat-robertson-cheating-husband-wife-marriage_n_3281416.html

    • 1 reply
    • 820 views
  16. So, whilst sitting around the dinner table in our canteen at lunch time today several of us got talking about a product we all remember fondly and this was a small bottle of white powder seeming known to us all as "magic powder" that our mothers used on use on us all should we have had a small cut or graze in order to stop it bleeding, it was miraculous stuff and worked every time and almost instantly it seemed. Of course now that we're all older we realise that the name "magic powder" was something obviously our mothers were telling us for effect and as one of the new mothers in the office wanted to go out and buy a bottle of this "magic powder" for her own son and n…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.4k views
  17. Started by AdamSmith,

    Evelyn Mills Moore Allegedly Beats Woman With The Bible Evelyn Mills Moore, 57, has been charged with two counts of assault. Police say she was a real Bible-thumper. Evelyn Mills Moore, of Kings Mountain, N.C., was arrested Saturday after allegedly beating another woman with the Bible, the Associated Press reported. The 57-year-old hit her victim "numerous times about her body with a closed fist" before smacking her on the arm with the Good Book, according to an arrest warrant obtained by the Gaston Gazette. It left the woman with abrasions on her face, arms and head, She then allegedly punched a man, causing him serious injury. Moore was charged with two counts of …

  18. Started by AdamSmith,

    OK, I can no longer confine my babble over NBC's coming 'Ironside' revival to my hijack of EXPAT's 'Dracula' thread. In trolling memory lane, just found this entry on the original 'Ironside' in the treasure house that is tvtropes.org: Series: Ironside Ironside is a 1967-1975 Crime and Punishment Series whose main character is wheelchair-bound chief detective Robert T. Ironside, played by Raymond Burr.Seasons 1-3 are currently available on Hulu. A remake was recently announced that will air on NBC in fall 2013. Tropes featured include: Awesome McCoolname: Detective Robert T. Ironside. Banana in the Tailpipe: Used to fill the car with carbon monoxide and knock …

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  19. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I really loved this promo poster for True Blood. Scary. . .

    • 0 replies
    • 541 views
  20. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    He is so charming.

  21. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    This sex assignment case is tragic. I'm not sure what would happen in ancient times when a baby was born with both genitals.. Were they killed? or kept secret? I hope people can approach this matter more carefully. http://news.yahoo.com/couple-sues-over-adopted-sons-early-sex-assignment-185711866.html

  22. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CwN9gN1gW_Q

    • 1 reply
    • 616 views
  23. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I wonder how much of the money missing belonged to the artists? --- It's a scene seemingly ripped right from an "Ocean's Eleven" script. Thieves targeted the city's famed FNB Stadium following concerts this weekend by Justin Bieber and Bon Jovi in a heist that included them chiseling through the wall of a safe room and lowering themselves into the room with ropes. And using a system of ropes and ladders to get back out. Authorities are not disclosing exactly how much cash was stolen, but they believe most of the money had been collected from numerous bars, food stands and merchandise outlets. No one even noticed the cash was gone until early Monday morning. Eyewitnes…

    • 0 replies
    • 553 views
  24. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    :smile: :smile: :smile:

    • 0 replies
    • 571 views
  25. Started by TotallyOz,

    After 5 seasons, we say goodbye to Fringe. It has it last episode last night. It was been a fun and nutty ride but I enjoyed it. A great show, although as weird as they get.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.