Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by AdamSmith,

    Not a joke, as dog owners will know. Our dog more than once got hold of chocolate thanks to the ex's carelessly leaving it lying within reach. This meter would have been helpful for judging whether, and how fast, to rush to the vet: http://www.petmd.com/dog/chocolate-toxicity?icn=petMD-utility_bar&icl=3_choco_meter#.UZKvysqXyGs

    • 2 replies
    • 974 views
  2. Guest scottishguy
    Started by Guest scottishguy,

    Now, we can't all afford first-class air travel - but how about a relaxing sea-voyage to Thailand as a fare-paying passenger on a Cargo boat! Sure it's slow - but not all are in a rush! First-Class accomodation on board apparently, no more than a dozen fellow passengers, dining in the Officers restaurant ......... Most importantly - wouldn't it be fabulously outrageous and a touch of class to arrive in Thailand by boat? Mincing down the gangway holding your parasol aloft whilst your trunk and hat-boxes are unloaded on the quay, and portered to an awaiting taxi to whisk you to your Hotel? This is the way we should live! (I'd be the one with the pink dres…

  3. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I think it's amazing that he did this. Congrats! http://news.yahoo.com/ny-man-finishes-writing-entire-bible-hand-014023251.html?.nx=count%3D5%26sortBy%3DhighestRated%26isNext%3Dtrue%26offset%3D20%26pageNumber%3D4

    • 15 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    A beautiful modified version of David Bowie's song. -------------------------------- A revised version of David Bowie's Space Oddity, recorded by Commander Chris Hadfield on board the International Space Station. With thanks to Emm Gryner, Joe Corcoran, Andrew Tidby and Evan Hadfield for all their hard work.

    • 2 replies
    • 723 views
  5. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Rep. Steve King's strange argument on Tim Tebow and Jason Collins.. Even an irrational hubby chasing guy like me is overwhelmed by this politician's view point... I'm a Christian too so I guess Obama should call me too??? http://www.sbnation.com/2013/5/14/4330112/steve-king-tim-tebow-jason-collins-video

    • 1 reply
    • 630 views
  6. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    This is so sad but fascinating as well. The article is here!

    • 5 replies
    • 972 views
  7. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    He is so cute.. He is every girl's dream... http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/prince-harry-making-rounds-across-america-121947260.html

  8. Guest CharliePS
    Started by Guest CharliePS,

    It's expected to pass the Senate, and the Gov. says he'll sign it. That would make three states already this month. I wonder how this will play among the justices in SCOTUS.

  9. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Yep its here and will probably be in wide release Q2 of 2014. Check out the vid below

    • 4 replies
    • 753 views
  10. Guest rimchair
    Started by Guest rimchair,

    Barabara Wawa, I will miss her... http://www.hulu.com/watch/4144

    • 0 replies
    • 724 views
  11. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    A few actually go flying http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uLcC4RJAGwU

    • 1 reply
    • 596 views
  12. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    • 2 replies
    • 744 views
  13. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Justin Bieber singing "Baby"--Goat version http://youtu.be/ICSNwfCXLA8

    • 5 replies
    • 881 views
  14. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    This is not good. Hopefully it will get lost in the house. What bothers me just as much is eBay thinks its a good idea, WTF? If passed into law will that change your online buying habits? The Senate approved a long-anticipated Internet sales tax proposal on Monday, moving the legislation one step closer to enactment and paving the way for shoppers to pay sales tax on the majority of online purchases.The so-called Marketplace Fairness Act would allow the 45 states (and the District of Columbia) that currently charge sales taxes to require large online retailers to collect tax on purchases made by their residents. The law would only apply to online sellers that have sales …

    • 26 replies
    • 2.5k views
  15. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    My mom wasn't a fancy lady. She was born in the backwoods of Arkansas. She never went to college. Just a "regular" girl. She married (twice) and had 4 boys and 2 girls. It turned out that two of the sons were gay. She accepted my gay brother and I without hesitation. We were always made to feel welcome as well as anyone we were dating/in a relationship. Some of my mom's wittisisms--once, our male dog was humping the male cat.. and my mom joked, "Even my dog is gay".. and another time, way back in the 80's, when mom said, "All the time I thought I had 4 boys and 2 girls, and now I find out I had 4 girls and 2 boys". And the best of all times; My (straight) sister had a …

  16. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Based on the name MsGuy gave me I believe he is still with us since I can't find him in the obituaries. I know his health has not been great but he was well enough to clean and sweep his garage and had pizza with his nephew so I am optimistic.. Where are you MsGuy??? I miss you..

  17. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I don't know much about this upcoming film but I can see it sure has some nice eye candy

  18. Shows That Won't Be Back This Fall As TV networks set their fall schedules this month, the ax has already started to fall on a number of veteran shows. Read all about it... http://tv.yahoo.com/photos/shows-that-signed-off-in-2013-1368227305-slideshow/

  19. Started by wayout,

    This Sunday is Mother's Day so just a gentle reminder to remember her, especially on that day, whether she is still alive or has passed. My mom is in many ways in between. She is in her 90s and has dementia so she is still with us but isn't fully the same person I have known my whole life. Nevertheless she still has many aspects of her self that I remember so well and I focus on that as much as possible. I have always had a great deal of respect for my mom because for most of my young life she was a widow raising a family of four on her own. During that time she managed to raise a fine group of young men (if I do say so myself), put them all through college, get …

  20. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HAND-CONSTRUCTED-LEATHER-ROMAN-GLADIATOR-SET-LARP-STEAMPUNK-SAMURAI-ARMOR-/130757394007?pt=UK_Period_Theatre&var&hash=item1e71bf7e57

    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
  21. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    On Joan Rivers' "Fashion Police", one of the more popular segments is "Bitch stole my look", where they show photos of two "celebs" who are wearing the same outfit. They then vote on who wore it better. This is our version, so who wears it better? Robin Williams, aka Mrs. Doubtfire... Or Kim Kardashian?

    • 2 replies
    • 807 views
  22. Gay Istanbul – Tiptoe Through The Tulips When it comes to gay travel, Muslim countries probably are not at the top of the list for most of us. And while it's true that some Muslim countries are not very gay-friendly, that's not true for all of them. Turkey, in fact, is much more gay-positive than you would expect, which is probably why Istanbul has recently been rated one of the top gay tourist destinations in the world – and certainly the top one in the Arab world. If you've ever had a fantasy about doing or getting done by a hot Middle Eastern dude, Turkey is the safest and sanest place to do it. You'll be surrounded by history, be able to chill out in warm weather, …

  23. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    There have been several threads that have discussed the value of review-based sites like tripadviser, with the general consensus being that you should take them with a pinch of salt, especially the most and the least favourable. This is borne out by an article in a recent Business Traveller magazine “A Matter of Opinion” I read yesterday en route to Taipei. One issue the article examines is fake reviews. We all know they are planted from time to time, but did you know that tripadviser receives an estimated 13,000 questionable reviews – per day? To investigate these, and indeed all submitted reviews, the site employs just 100 staff. Reviews do matter, and not just for tr…

  24. Started by TotallyOz,

    This movie has more stars that I see when I look up to the sky. And, IMHO, they deliver. The movie was funny and witty and kept me laughing. It is a comedy and I really enjoyed all the humor. Has this made it to LOS yet? Others seen it?

  25. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    This kid goes to school near Dallas. He makes some good points. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qGeHsPXZAu4

    • 3 replies
    • 625 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.