Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    OOPS

  2. Guest NCBored
    Started by Guest NCBored,

    http://queerpig.com/exclusive-jake-genesis-is-done-with-porn-read-his-shocking-statement/ I'm not familiar with his work, but I found his statemen t somewhat disturbing.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. If you want a cell phone that also has the highest quality camera, you may want to see this review of some of the top picks. http://www.cnet.com/8301-17918_1-57581522-85/samsung-galaxy-s4-shootout-versus-htc-one-iphone-5/ Has the S4 been selling in Thailand? If so, what is the cost?

  4. Started by ihpguy,

    Boy, What a shocker. Not a clue. But what a well-scripted and directed end-of-the-season episode. I loved the two long tracking shots during the episode. Producers don't usually throw around the extra bucks like that for episodic TV. At least one soul noticed. And when Alicia opened the door at the end, I almost crapped my panties.

  5. Started by JKane,

    This is f'ing awesome. In case you want even MOAR.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  6. Interesting pic ? Whats your take on it ???? Maybe they need to change their name to "One ERECTION". ????

  7. They should have made him the manager! This would get me to break my self imposed rule of never spending money at WalMart! http://poststar.com/news/blotter/police-wal-mart-employee-engaged-in-prostitution-in-the-store/article_ba359e2a-ad01-11e2-a799-0019bb2963f4.html

    • 3 replies
    • 839 views
  8. Cool, Baby Cool The Boy Toy Guide To Gay Wellington It's awesome to go to gay meccas on your gaycation, so when you come back you can talk to your homo homies about where you've been and have a bit of common ground as you gush about the guys. But, you don't always want to go to San Francisco or Rio. Sometimes it's good to branch out and do something different. You want to be one of the people to discover a place and start spreading the word about where you spread on your vacation. If that's you, you might want to consider taking a trip to Wellington, New Zealand, which is where a new gay scene is developing. Five years from now everyone will be talking about it. W…

  9. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I had a big crush on a straight guy/best friend many years back but we were out of touch for a long time. I think I saw him today. He was with his beautiful child walking around where I was sitting in the park. He came by several times where I am and maybe he wanted to say hi but I wasn't really sure it was really him. It was too painful to bring any memories back. If it was him then I was glad to see that he was doing well with a beautiful child. Have you guys met your old crush accidentally in a public place? It brought a lot of memories back.

    • 2 replies
    • 829 views
  10. WELLINGTON, New Zealand — Hundreds of jubilant gay-rights advocates celebrated at New Zealand's Parliament as the country became the 13th in the world and the first in the Asia-Pacific region to legalize same-sex marriage. Lawmakers voted 77 to 44 in favor of the gay-marriage bill on its third and final reading Wednesday night. People watching from the public gallery and some lawmakers immediately broke into song after the result was announced, singing the New Zealand love song "Pokarekare Ana" in the indigenous Maori language. "For us, we can now feel equal to everyone else," said bank teller Tania Penafiel Bermudez, who said she already considers herself marri…

  11. Whether you are just out of the closet and learning about gay culture, or have been gay for a while but stuck in a rural city, at one point or another you are going to have to learn about gay icons. That's because no matter how masculine you like your men, they are bound to come up in conversation at some point – and you don't want to lose your chance to go down on a hunk because he thinks are you clueless. With that in mind, we at Boy Toy decided to spend the day giving you an up-to-the-minute primer on gay icons – so you'll know enough to sound like an expert the next time you are talking with a Friend of Dorothy. So, let's go on a wild ride of gay icons from today and…

  12. Guest scottishguy
    Started by Guest scottishguy,

    It appears that the Thai authorities are considering introducing more stringent requirements for those older Expats who reside on a 1yr Visa. This on the back of unpaid hospital/care/cremation biils which allegedly now total 70,000,000B annually. The suggestion is that on applicaltion for a 1yr Visa renewal, a valid certificate of medical Insurance will have to be produced. Whilst this may not be a particularly onerous requirement for younger expats, it's fair to guess that many older ones will be unable to produce a certoficate of Insurance as they may be of an age or or have pre-existing conditions which precludes them from getting Medical Insurance at an afford…

  13. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    So I'm out of the States for a while and in a foreign country in Asia. Out of curiosity I visited a massage shop here. It's where hot guys give erotic massage... Most of them are not professional masseuses and they don't know what they are doing in terms of massage but if you pay more then they give you a happy ending. I noticed something strange about the shop though. They had a CCTV which transfers the feed wirelessly to a computer in each of three massage rooms.. I don't think they will put it online since masseues will also protest. I guess they are taping it to protect their masseues in case of emergency. Will you be ok if they tape you being naked?

    • 4 replies
    • 815 views
  14. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I think it happened due to cultural difference and that's it. I don't think Bill Gates was rude. Just be yourself Bill Gates! http://news.yahoo.com/bill-gates-handshake-offensive-just-weird-photo-investigation-141946383.htm

    • 3 replies
    • 921 views
  15. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    What a great father and husband he would make... Sigh.. http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/prince-harry-gives-diaper-changing-try-171713172--abc-news-celebrities.htm

  16. Guest scottishguy
    Started by Guest scottishguy,

    Former World number two and currently number five Stephen Maguire said he didn't think Dechawat Poomjaeng was "the full shilling" after suffering a shock 10-9 defeat to him in the World Championship first round. The Thai player, ranked number 70 in the world, applauded his own shots willed Maguire's to go awry, and spilt a bottle of water mid-frame. "I was afraid to look in the end. Crazy things were happening. I don't think he's the full shilling," the Scot said. "I just had to switch off. I've never seen him before but there's definitely something missing." But he added: "He seems like a really nice boy and very genuine." The Sheffield resident, who lives with f…

    • 1 reply
    • 2.6k views
  17. Started by TotallyOz,

    Gay Fire Island – Feel The Burn It's great if you have the cash to take a gaycation in Europe, Asia or South America. But in this economy, many of us don't have that much money – and I know that those of you who do have a bit of cash like to save it up for escorts. So, it's quite possible that you'd rather do your summer vacation in the States. If so, you can't go wrong heading up to Fire Island, New York, one of the most fun and fearless gay vacation stops on the East Coast. You can sit in the sun and then get laid in the shade. It should be noted, however, that Fire Island is a strictly seasonal gaycation resort. You'll only really want to go there between Memorial D…

  18. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Being on this site lately I feel like I'm using a 56k modem A click on nearly any thread can take up to 30 plus seconds to open. In the reviews photos do not load and one review took over a minute to open from the main page. Since in the forum the top half of the page is missing I tried signing in from the main page and after several attempts it finally worked. I've been around too long to think this is on my side. I am using FF and Win 7. Not complaining just frustrated

    • 18 replies
    • 1.9k views
  19. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    • 3 replies
    • 790 views
  20. Guest josephga
    Started by Guest josephga,

    Nashville, TN-- George Jones, whose supple Texas voice conveyed heartbreak so profound that he became perhaps the most imitated singer in country music, died Friday at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville after being hospitalized with high fever and irregular blood pressure. He was 81.

    • 2 replies
    • 589 views
  21. Started by AdamSmith,

    Whether you love the NYT's Thomas Friedman or otherwise, this is moderately hilarious... http://thomasfriedmanopedgenerator.com/Two+Worlds+Cracking+Up+4ca0fa ...a site that auto-generates a vacuous op-ed in just his style. Scroll to the bottom and click the <Generate New Column> button to generate another, and another, and... Disclosure -- I came across that in this Village Voice piece: Thomas Friedman, Still the Worst By Nick Pinto Wed., Apr. 24 2013 at 3:12 PM Write Comment Categories: New York Times NYTFriedmanForum.com The Oracular Orifice At this point, it is hardly a novel observation that Thomas Friedman, the mustachioed gentleman sitting atop som…

    • 0 replies
    • 754 views
  22. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    • 1 reply
    • 469 views
  23. http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/anti-gay-french-politician-accidentally-votes-favor-gay-marriage250413

  24. Started by JKane,

    7 Pictures Of Tom Cruise Being Tall They must double the budget for appleboxes whenever he's cast in a movie! Wasn't too disappointed in Oblivion because I went in expecting little. It was beautiful, tedious, and fairly predictable. Features a lot of good Sci-Fi... from every Sci-Fi movie you've already seen. But I really noted how lackluster Cruise was. And it's not just height now, I'd guess he's twice as old as the women he's cast with in the movie!

  25. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    (CNN) -- Swedish police found illegal narcotics on Justin Bieber's tour bus as it was parked outside Stockholm's Globe Arena, where he was performing, a police spokesman said Thursday. While a source close to Bieber insisted it was a non-story and no charges were filed, it is the latest stumble in the teen pop star's European tour. Police found a small amount of unspecified illegal narcotics on the tour bus that Bieber and about nine others had taken to the arena for the concert Wednesday night, Stockholm police spokesman Varg Gyllander said. http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/25/showbiz/sweden-bieber-bus-searched/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

    • 5 replies
    • 870 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.