Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    http://youtu.be/sxTrVsKOVFg http://youtu.be/NANKaS_86xU

  2. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Gay prostitution in Asia is a bit different from what we see in the US. The working condition for gay escorts are not so great and they have less freedom if they work for an agency. It is much worse in countries where people are very conservative and less friendly to gays. I wish I could do something to improve working condition so that they can be safe and healthy as well as earn money. In order to do that the economy has to improve as well as more good jobs for young people has to be created so that pimps treat young guys well and at least provide them with minimum benefits. If you guys visit Asian countries and happen to encounter gay escorts working at gay massage…

    • 0 replies
    • 593 views
  3. So, I had a business lunch at a Chili's in San Diego today and our waiter was a super- cute young guy, a bit fem, whicH for me was a turn-on. He put his hand on my shoulder when he left the check. My straight table, of course, was clueless. I am tempted to call that restaurant and ask for him and ask him if he'd like to go to dinner. Would that be bizarre?

  4. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Are you guys going to use this service? I don't think I will...lol http://m.theweek.com/article.php?id=243267

    • 3 replies
    • 633 views
  5. Started by AdamSmith,

    Too true... 10 of the worst examples of management-speak Only if you have the core competencies will you be able to action the key deliverables ... Steven Poole drills down into the strangled vocabulary of office jargon Steven Poole The Guardian, Thursday 25 April 2013 09.01 EDT Blue sky thinking? Photograph: i love images/Alamy Among the most spirit-sapping indignities of office life is the relentless battering of workers' ears by the strangled vocabulary of management-speak. It might even seem to some innocent souls as though all you need to do to acquire a high-level job is to learn its stultifying jargon. Bureaucratese is a maddeningly viral kind of Uns…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. So I am wasting time flicking through an altogether in-character Reader's Digest feature "13+ Amazing Uses for WD-40," and I come to: 22. Remove Stuck Prostheses http://www.rd.com/slideshows/13-amazing-uses-for-wd-40/?trkid=outbrain-all#slideshow=slide22 The rest are all straight-up, more or less. Was some bored copy editor having his fun?

    • 0 replies
    • 770 views
  7. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Another state will allow gay marriage soon... I need to find a husband soon... My corny response that I am waiting till gay marriage gets accepted is not going to work any more when I'm asked why I'm still single.. Lol... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2013/04/24/rhode-island-gay-marriage_n_3149877.html

    • 0 replies
    • 467 views
  8. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    http://jezebel.com/gay-of-thrones-is-as-good-as-game-of-thrones-or-is-it-479962025

  9. Guest scottishguy
    Started by Guest scottishguy,

    I got chastised elsewhere when I predicted a double-dip recession in the UK - but I was right - and I got chastised again 2 months ago when (without waiting for the figures) I opined that the UK was in a triple-dip recession. Well, the figures are due out tomorrow (Thurs) and expert commentators are now saying they will indeed show the UK in a triple-dip recession. Meantime the much vaunted AAA credit-rating has been withdrawn, firstly by Moody's and now by Fitch - with the final blow coming up shortly. Meanwhile UK Chancellor and multimillionaire, Gideon Osbourne (who uses the name "George" in an effort to appear normal), nips over the border to attempt to peddle…

    • 3 replies
    • 2k views
  10. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    In case anyone out there cares and/or missed the latest news about Simon Cowell's X Factor-- Khloe Kardashian is out as host...Mario Lopez is remaining. Possible co-host to be determined. LA Reid and Brittney Spears are both out as judges.. Simon Cowell and Demi Lovato are both returning as judges. Who would you like to see as possible co-host for Mario and as judges/mentors to join Simon and Demi????

    • 4 replies
    • 565 views
  11. Started by AdamSmith,

    Durex's vibrating pants: foreplay gropes its way to the future Could internet-enabled Fundawear revolutionise long-distance relationships? The Guardian Durex Fundawear shorts: will they generate any buzz? They call it Fundawear: a bra, his and hers electric pants, and an app to control them. Its creators Durex Australia claim it could be the "future of foreplay", enabling long-distance lovers to touch and tease each other from halfway across the planet. Or at least have a bit of a cheeky grope. The technology made its debut on Wednesday, of a young couple giggling as the man uses the power of the internet to prod his beloved girlfriend in the breast. "It fe…

    • 0 replies
    • 894 views
  12. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I think the US will be next. Congrats! http://news.yahoo.com/france-legalizes-gay-marriage-harsh-debate-151608251.html

  13. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I've lived in a very large handful of cities and never been in a place like Dallas where the weather is so extreme. One day it can be 90 and sunny the very next 70 and thunderstorms. But my favorite is a day like today ... where we began the day at 66 degrees and sunny and by late afternoon it is 46 and windy with a few showers We are weather in reverse

    • 3 replies
    • 878 views
  14. Guest scottishguy
    Started by Guest scottishguy,

    Friends of Dorothy will no doubt be interested to learn that following the recent death of Margaret Thatcher, UK record sales of the 1939 song "Ding Dong! The Witch is Dead" have rocketed. The song featured in the Wizard of Oz movie starring Judy Garland. The prediction is that the track will reach at least #3 in this Sunday's new chart, and possibly #1. With this in mind, the publicly-funded State Broadcaster has decreed that they shall not play the track in their weekly, top-rated chart countdown programme on Radio 1, where each track in the Top 40 is played in its entirety. Instead the BBC shall present the song as a "news-item" piece featuring a very short "…

  15. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Nevada Senate OKs Marriage Equality, Senator Comes OutNevada's state senate approved the first step in overturning its same-sex marriage ban, and a senator comes out. BY MICHELLE GARCIA APRIL 23 2013 12:10 PM ET <div class="fb-like data-ref= fb_edge_widget_with_comment fb_iframe_widget" .uxa12c0zyvk.like"="" data-layout="button_count" data-show_faces="false" data-action="like" data-width="90" data-font="arial" data- href='http://www.advocate.com/politics/marriage-equality/2013/04/23/nevada-senate-oks-marriage-equality-senator-comes-out" data-send="false" fb-xfbml-state="rendered" style="position: relative; display: inline-block;"> 9 The Nevada State Senat…

    • 2 replies
    • 546 views
  16. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    • 1 reply
    • 545 views
  17. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    http://youtu.be/A4Y1qTSqmgI

    • 4 replies
    • 800 views
  18. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Darren Criss performs a "special" version of Call Me Maybe for the LA GLAAD awards.. Why can't there be more straight boys like him???? http://youtu.be/HOryVGcdmbU

    • 1 reply
    • 527 views
  19. Started by AdamSmith,

    Never heard of her before, but sounds irresistable... Is Amanda McKittrick Ros the worst novelist in history? There's a very strong case for the fruity prose of the 19th-century author who dreamed up Lord Raspberry and Lily Lentil Who can fail better? ... rubber stamp. Photograph: Andrew Paterson / Alamy Posted by Alison Flood Friday 19 April 2013 06.41 EDT guardian.co.uk I've played Ex Libris – well, our own free version – with my family every Christmas for years. I hate it, because I feel I should be good at it, and still never win. My everlasting thanks, then, to GalleyCat , for pointing me towards the discovery of a new literary competition with whic…

  20. http://www.queerty.com/study-gay-men-could-reproduce-through-stem-cells-without-surrogate-20121009/

    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
  21. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Great movie or trainwrecK? from Baz Luhrmann, of Moulin Rouge fame... http://youtu.be/qSOgWVlAMsg

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  22. Guest hitoallusa

    I guess her Bend and Snap lost its luster.. I don't like rude police officers but I don't like people being rude to officers especially with the attitude of "Do you know my name?" http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-reese-witherspoon-arrested-dui-20130421,0,1584149.story

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  23. Started by Suckrates,

    I think HE would be PERFECT for hito !

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.