Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by TotallyOz,

    The Thailand Elections are TODAY! It is a very interesting race and the campaign has been funny to watch. The results of this race may build the bridges that have separated the Thai people but it may also destroy the country. All of this depends on whether or not the party that loses the election accepts the results. It should be interesting to see what happens. The results will be announces at 10PM tonight Bangkok time.

  2. Started by TotallyOz,

    This is not good and I would hate to be the ones who did this when they are caught but Fox News sucks! http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/blog/2011/jul/04/fox-news-hacked-twitter-obama-dead

  3. Huge rare earth deposits found in Pacific: Japan experts Mon Jul 4, 2:58 am ET TOKYO (Reuters) Vast deposits of rare earth minerals, crucial in making high-tech electronics products, have been found on the floor of the Pacific Ocean and can be readily extracted, Japanese scientists said on Monday. "The deposits have a heavy concentration of rare earths. Just one square kilometer (0.4 square mile) of deposits will be able to provide one-fifth of the current global annual consumption," said Yasuhiro Kato, an associate professor of earth science at the University of Tokyo. The discovery was made by a team led by Kato and including researchers from the Japan Agency for…

    • 3 replies
    • 930 views
  4. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I've always wondered whether anyone here do business in China. A friend of mine is dealing with a very complicated lawsuit. It sounds like a mess there. You really have to be careful there and you have to really understand their economic and political systems to survive. I heard that you have to bribe a lot of people there to do business. Also you need a consultant like Henry Kissinger to smooth things out and to set up a good network. Henry Kissinger's beautified view of China is reflected clearly in his new book On China. So what's your experience there doing business?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Guest Hoover42
    Started by Guest Hoover42,

    It looks like I'll be visiting San Francisco soon, and I'm looking for sexy some fun in the city. A web search shows a few bars (clubs?) that occasionally have go-go boys, but San Francisco is not Montreal, so my expectations are not running high. Any recommendations where some nice eye-candy can be enjoyed while sipping my vodka and cranberry juice? Thanks!

    • 0 replies
    • 617 views
  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    Thinking about the election in Thailand, I look to the USA to see the quality of candidates there. The Republican's are a joke. Those that are leading the pack are the biggest bigots on earth. Bachman's husband runs a center that "cures" gays of being gay. LOL And, this is the type of person some want in the Oval Office? What a joke we must be to the world. http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/07/olbermann-bachmann-cant-keep-her-husband-in-the-closet/

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Who else is watching this season? Which of the male dancers is your favorite so far? Is it because of his dance ability or his looks? HERE is the website for the show.

  8. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    How about some sort of summer contest, like each day, posters can cast one vote for their favorite post of the day. It would be limited to posts created within the last 24 hour period. Votes would be tallied for the contest timeframe, and the creator of the most popular post would win a prize of some sort.. This MIGHT get more people to start posts, and even more to get into the replying mood as well...

  9. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    THIS STORY brought tears to my eyes.. The "father" in question deserves any and all punishment brought against him..

    • 1 reply
    • 826 views
  10. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    hmmmm.. interesting article.... how many times have you been on a flight and had a screening child within earshot?... http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/malaysia-airlines-to-ban-babies-travelling-in-first-class/story-e6frfq80-1226083246691

    • 0 replies
    • 571 views
  11. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    Once I went to Oklahoma City to do some computer training for a company I worked for. During one of the breaks, I was talking to a man sitting in the front row. He said, "Do you enjoy your job?" and I said, "Yes..or else I wouldn't be doing it." and I said "Do you enjoy yours?" and he replied "No but we all do things we have to do to pay the bills" which leads me to this question.... DO YOU ENJOY YOUR JOB or is it just a means to an end (i.e. money to pay bills)? WOULD you do it if you were paid nothing at all? WHAT WOULD you do if you could do anything in the world? Gcursor

  12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV_y3v6SJRg

  13. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    So I thought I'd bring this topic up on the forum and see what kind of response I got. What are they doing in Eastern Europe to churn out so many hot boys to appear in porns all the time? Do they put something special in the water or the food? Why can't the United States keep up? I know..we're going to say "economics". Sometimes you wonder where are the real people with the real emotions? Typically I go on xTube and see what I can find from there. I'm finding more and more that amateur is the way to go. I did like those "porn reality" sites. Then I followed somebody on TWITTER who was saying that they did scenes on some of those sites and I was like "NO! They're NOT R…

    • 0 replies
    • 523 views
  14. A man in North Carolina robbed a bank in order to get medical coverage. He handed the teller a note asking for 1.00 US. He then sat on a sofa waiting for the police to arrive. Sad that it takes something so drastic for someone to get the medical help they need. Also sad the prisoners have better coverage than the majority of Americans. Also sad that while the US only has 5 percent of the world's population, we have 25 percent of the world's prisoners. http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/nc-man-allegedly-robs-bank-health-care-jail/story?id=13887040

  15. 10 Tax-Unfriendly States for Retirees 2011 Due to copyright restrictions see this article at: http://finance.yahoo.com/focus-retirement/article/112987/tax-unfriendly-states-retirees?mod=fidelity-livingretirement&cat=fidelity_2010_living_in_retirement

    • 3 replies
    • 851 views
  16. Started by Lucky,

    Maybe I should have known better from renting cars at Hotwire. I always got the worst cars. But I just used them for the first time to get hotels on my upcoming New York trip. They don't tell you this up front, but from what I can see, it is a huge bait and switch operation. If you are traveling by yourself, it may be just fine. But two guys together? Where in today's hotel scene do you find full sized beds? But that's what Hotwire gets you. Then if you want to be comfortable, you have to pay big charges to upgrade. One hotel wants $75 a night more for a king-sized bed. The other hotel wants $50 a night extra for two beds. I have never had this problem with Priceline ho…

    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
  17. Started by TotallyOz,

    I love quotes. I especially love sexy ones. Have any to share with the other members at Male Escort Review? “Fuck me badly once, shame on you. Fuck me badly twice, shame on me.” Samatha Jones - Sex in the City and "I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy." -Steve Martin

  18. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    More than 18.8 million passengers voted in this year's Skytrax Awards for the World's Best Airlines. Topping the list is Qatar Airways, jumping up from third place last year. Cathay Pacific, last year's winner, drops to number 4. The full Top Ten List 1. Qatar Airways 2. Singapore Airlines 3. Asiana Airlines 4. Cathay Pacific Airways 5. Thai Airways International 6. Etihad Airways 7. Air New Zealand 8. Qantas Airways 9. Turkish Airlines 10. Emirates The best international airline in North America - Air Canada. Best domestic airline in North America - JetBlue Airways. Best First Class - Etihad Airways. Best Business Class - Singapore Airlines. Best Economy…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
  19. Started by Lucky,

    Can someone tell me why Firefox updates so often? Once it updated two days in a row. And it seems to get worse with each update. I remember thinking what an improvement it was over Internet Explorer, but now I might just go back to that. I have Chrome too, but it has far more ads than Firefox. BTW, the new Firefox 5.0 is incompatible with the Google toolbar. How's that for looking out for number one?

  20. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Rainfall in Beijing over the last few days has been the worst for decades. It has resulted in roads becoming canals, flooding of the subway and even part of The Forbidden City under water. Some residents have found that condoms can have other uses! http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1118775569

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  21. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    Somebody today said "post something..post anything" and so that I thought I would post about my harrowing experience when I tried to learn club dancing at a "dance school". Keep in mind that I'm a middle-aged overweight guy when you're reading this.... So I tried to take a dance class because I thought it would help me "dance better" at night clubs. Oh my god! I went for 4 classes and that was enough for me! It was one of those modern dance classes where they teach you routines like the current pop stars do (I learned a routine that Britney Spears learned from the choreographer who used to teach the BACKSTREET BOYS!) Now this was an ADULT dance class and was marketed a…

  22. Started by TotallyOz,

    I love watching TV and I usually have it on another monitor as I work. So, I am not 100 percent focused on every episode but I do watch many show. This year has had some great series and shows. The season finale for this year's shows were great. Which was your favorite ending for the season? Mine: The Good Wife

  23. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Well, it doesn't seem like 5 minutes since Firefox 4 was launched and now Firefox 5 has arrived. I wonder what was wrong with 4?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  24. Started by Lucky,

    AIDS has been such a big factor in my gay life that it is hard to imagine that so many young people today know little about the epidemic. That's one reason why the producers of the AIDS play The Normal Heart are offering tickets for $30 to those under 30 on Thursday nights. Here are some reactions from guys who were just babies when AIDS hit: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/24/theater/young-gays-on-broadways-normal-heart-revival.html?ref=arts

    • 1 reply
    • 800 views
  25. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    Do you know how some people say they "look" like their name? For example, people may look like a Fred or a Ben or whatever. Based on this, what is the name that when you hear JUST the name makes you think the person will be hot even before you see them or know anything about them?? Gcursor

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.