Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by Lucky,

    Geez, how I wish I could go to this show, and, of course, have a VIP Pass so I didn't have to stand in the back!

    • 0 replies
    • 702 views
  2. Started by Lucky,

    Talent comes in many forms, but here we have a video of a Freddie Mercury's Killer Queen sung by 8 guys. Well, really one guy, and that makes it as creative a thing as you are likely to see today: http://www.towleroad.com/2011/06/queen.html

    • 3 replies
    • 931 views
  3. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    :w00t: :baby: :laugh: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

    • 3 replies
    • 775 views
  4. Started by Lucky,

  5. Started by Lucky,

    Four Aces last logged in on April 2d after posting rather consistently here. Since it worked for finding Adam Smith, I'll try to bring him back too! And, with Four Aces, don't we know that he has a blog? So why not all of us write to his blog and tell him to get back here, pronto! This is his blog: OMG NSFW Updated Daily My Shameless Plug omgnsfw@gmail.com (Hoping it is still his!)

    • 1 reply
    • 748 views
  6. Started by Lucky,

    By ruling that gay married couples and domestic partners in the 3 community property states can use community property definitions to allocate their incomes, the IRS saved many thousands for some gay couples. Emphasis on some. If you have 2 affluent wage-earners, it won't help much. But, if their is a disparity in income, or one partner does not work, then this division lowers the tax by shifting half of the community income to the lower earning partner. That makes the tax rate lower for the higher income partner. And that is what I have been doing all week- trying to figure out how to apply this new ruling (see Publication 555) to my taxes.It's been very difficult. The…

    • 2 replies
    • 891 views
  7. Guest Hoover42
    Started by Guest Hoover42,

    I just got home from seeing X-Men: First Class. There were a few scenes that didn't work for me, but I think it was the best of the X-Men movies, and it did a good job of filling in some of the missing back story for the previous movies. With all due respect to the cast, there weren't many drool-worthy men in this movie. Maybe because Bryan Singer was only producing and not directing the film I did like the young professor X though

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  8. Started by Lucky,

    Adam Smith last logged in on March 11th. I know he loves living in New York, but whoever thought it could take him away from his beloved MER, you know, the place that gave him $1500 for winning a posting contest. (I am relying on my memory here.) We seem to be hitting the summer doldrums again, but every once in a while there is a post from someone who hasn't posted in a while, or there is a post from a newcomer who never returns. My suggestion is that when we see either of those, we should make a point of either welcoming them back, or welcoming them period. Let them know that we appreciate their presence here and hope they will make it a regular thing. I hope Adam i…

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. Started by Lucky,

    I noticed that hitoallusa logged in while I was away this past week, but did not post. His exile is a self-imposed one, as I know of no one who does not want him posting. Logging in indicates to me that he is still following the site and has interest in it. Everyone should feel free to post. Most of us want what we post to be read by others, and therein lies the rub. You have to post things that others want to read or otherwise post things that advance the thread. But sometimes we just post out of frustration, or an attempt at humor. Even then, we want the post read. Hitoallusa, his greatness I am told, posts a lot. He also compliments a lot. To me, compliments lose me…

  10. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Surprised we have not seen more of Weinergate reported in this forum. The main street media aer such sucks. We all think the Weiner pic was a hoax or manipulated. He also posted two more recently but CNN hasn't had the balls to embarrass AC by showing them - yet

  11. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Oh, I do love it when two rightwingers start at each other! It seems a firestorm has blown up over Sarah Palin

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  12. Guest StevenDraker
    Started by Guest StevenDraker,

    A lightning storm over Chile's Puyehue volcano accompanied by an electrical storm provoked by a major sun eruption ... the end of the world for some ... http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2011/06/07/the-sun-lets-loose-a-huge-explosion/ simply beautiful for others ...

    • 3 replies
    • 939 views
  13. Started by Lucky,

    A Delaware pediatrician waived a jury trial rather than have them see the evidence against him, and his case is now in the hands of a judge. Previously, his patients were in his hands- that is, until they weren't: Detective Scott Garland testified how he and other forensic analysts uncovered more than 13 hours of videotape the defendant made of sex crimes against 86 victims, whose average age was 3. The tapes date from December 1998 to Dec. 13, 2009, just days before Mr. Bradley was arrested. Mr. Garland said some videos showed Mr. Bradley with his hands wrapped tightly around the heads of young children, violently forcing them to perform oral sex on him. When Mr. Bradle…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. Lately when I log in and go to certain forums at this site-- the mofo cuts out. This happens a lot when I am viewing that forum of all of that hot flesh and those "beautiful bones." It happened a few minutes ago when I was about to write about those "hot crossed buns" that have recently been put us for all of us to fancy and have our fantasies! Men, what should I do--contact APPLE about this? Or, you tell me, por favor!

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Once again the Christians are protesting Gay Day at Disney. http://gawker.com/5808735/helpful-family-values-group-warns-disney-revelers-of-gay-presence

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. Started by Lucky,

    Well, I was gone for most of the week, but imagine my surprise today to see a review on the other site of occasional poster here NY Tomcat. I had no idea he was a Rentboy! And to think I knew him when, back in the day, he was just coming out. So does this mean he has come a long way, or does it mean he has gone off the rails?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  17. Guest StevenDraker
    Started by Guest StevenDraker,

    DSK: 'the judge is hot'. The lawyer: 'Shut up, Dominique !'

    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
  18. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Some college kids in New Zealand played a prank on their school so now whenever parents or prospective students Google Map the school to get directions there this is the image that comes up.

    • 0 replies
    • 725 views
  19. Started by Gotti,

    San Francisco is about to put in a ballot the legality of parents to circumcise young boys. There are lots of arguments concerning religion traditions, suffering (some doctors believe causes trauma on the infants,some say the pain is negligible), AIDS prevention, ethnic/racial costumes and others. Althought legitimate concerns, none of that is what we want to discuss here, the traditional media is taking care of that, what they are ignoring is the aesthetics of a cimcumcised penis. I believe the vast majority of people prefers to look at circumcised dicks. Women, gays and yes even straight guys favor cut dicks, seems to be sorta easy in the eyes. The porn industry, bot…

    • 13 replies
    • 2.2k views
  20. Adorable and talented-and singing a song from one of my favorite artist

  21. Had a school chum email me today with the disclosure that he is gay and is tired of living a lie.Unfortunately there is a wife and kids involved. There has been a path of such disclosures from him over the past year evolving from "mostly straight with occasional fantasies about guys"to "bi-but mostly straight" and now this. I have been out since I was 16 but I have many aquaintences who have not come out till much later in life such as the above friend(who is 50)and I just wanna shout "you have missed the best bits!"but I know that would be cruel and useless given the situation-so I hold my tongue. So-any resources I can point this fella towards? TIA for your advice. …

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  22. Started by Lucky,

    "Lawyers for Mr. Strauss-Kahn said Monday that they believed the forensic evidence would be inconsistent with a “forcible encounter.” So they want the public to believe that this African immigrant was so taken with the lovely attributes of this French pig that she threw down her mop and willingly had sex with him? It must be his kissable lips:

  23. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    • 1 reply
    • 725 views
  24. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    This morning I saw a small car that had been painted up as a rolling billboard--you know the kind.. advertising for various businesses. This one had in BIG LETTERS-------"Happy Endings" Then in smaller letters beneath it.. "in-home pet euthanasia" And the catch phrase across the back of the car was "Because all pets deserve a happy ending"...

    • 2 replies
    • 775 views
  25. Started by TampaYankee,

    Sorry, cut and paste loses the paragraphing in the article which is too long to overcome my lazy gene. Worth a read though. http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110601/hl_nm/us_aids;_ylt=AgRXoJm6cOnViv3TmwQ7VI3f47oF;_ylu=X3oDMTMxbXNkanJ2BGFzc2V0A25tLzIwMTEwNjAxL3VzX2FpZHMEY2NvZGUDdG9wZ21wdG9wMjAwcG9vbARjcG9zAzgEcG9zAzgEc2VjA3luX3RvcF9zdG9yaWVzBHNsawNzcGVjaWFscmVwb3I-

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.