Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Ii a new study reported in the British Medical Journal, researchers in Sweden have concluded that prostate screening though digital examination or the commonly used PSA test (prostate specific antigen) has no benefits. The study was conducted in Sweden and involved 9,026 men in their 50s and 60s. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-12911174

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  2. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    I don't brush my teeth. I rinse my mouth out with soda after I eat. I was pretty sure Dr Pepper was a dentist. Mr. Schue: "Who can tell me who Christopher Cross is?" Brittany: "He discovered America." ''Can you please not pull all my teeth? When I smile, I’ll look like an adult baby, but with boobs.'' Mr. Schue: ''Who can tell me what a ballad is?'' Brittany: ''A male duck.'' Mr. Schue: ''Brittany, take it away.'' Brittany: ''Take what away?'' ''Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?... ''I'm pretty sure my cat's been reading my diary ''I had a cold and I took all my antibiotics at the same time and I forgot how to leave.'' ''People thought I …

    • 1 reply
    • 608 views
  3. Started by TotallyOz,

    There is a group called Freelancers Union which advocates for freelancers in New York and across the country. They also offer a reasonable Blue Cross / Blue Shield plan. It is quite good for any of you guys that do free lance work. Take a look at the offerings for any needing insurance and esp for those in NY. http://www.freelancersunion.org

  4. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    This forum is so seldom used that I almost never even check it to see if something new is posted to it. It might be a good idea that if you are posting something to the Sandbox that you think might be of general interest, you also include a reminder to check the Sandbox, in Hooboy's Pub. I know this may sound ridiculous, but it was only by chance that I caught Lookin's post about clicking to links etc.

    • 0 replies
    • 546 views
  5. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    The good news is they struck a deal to save Mad Men and no characters will be killed off. The bad news is this means another two fucking seasons of Betty Draper. http://jezebel.com/#!5787844/matt-weiner-finalizes-mad-men-deal

    • 2 replies
    • 770 views
  6. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    AMC says they will only renew Mad Men if the show gets rid of two regular characters. Which ones do you think they should axe? I think Betty and Lane but am willing to hear other suggestions. God, I hate Betty with the fire of a thousand burning STDs.

    • 14 replies
    • 1.5k views
  7. Due to copyright restrictions see article at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/29/netflix-streaming-quality-canada_n_842225.html

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    All the good mannequins are either taken or gay. . . (credit to AfterElton)

  9. Anyone hear of this? Anyone used it? I had a friend send me a link to the site. It is free to fund for a limited time and then charges are like paypal. http://www.serve.com

  10. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    I just noticed that I have passed the 1000 mark in postings. Dear God - I need to get a life........

  11. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I could not hardly contain myself when I saw this photo of Ricky Martin's opening night performance in his current tour. Could he be any hotter????

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Current pic, on the cover of Vanity Fair and years ago, from the infamous sex tape

  13. Started by seattlebottom,

    Always liked this guy in Rope and Strangers on a Train. Farley Granger dies at 85

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Started by axiom2001,

    I can't believe it! I've managed to present 200+ posts here, and I must applaud myself! I have had lots of fun viewing and posting and takin' in whatever info and "flesh" that I can ever imagine!!!!

  15. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Great story with awesome pictures about the austerity riots in London last night. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1370053/TUC-anti-cuts-protest-Police-struggle-control-rioters-500-000-strong-London-march-ends-violence.html

    • 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
  16. Started by TotallyOz,

    Amazon is working hard to get new customers. http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1086093/?sharedby=60861

  17. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    The first contestant to be eliminated tonight was Mike Catherwood. IMO, he was the only piece of eye candy on the show. Not much incentive to watch the rest of the season........ He had fucking unbelievable biceps and the rest was just icing on the cake.

  18. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Buckingham Palace announced yesterday that The Queen had "consented" to the opening of NINETEEN state rooms for the wedding reception of Prince William and Kate Middleton, so that guests would have someplace to wonder and view a portion of the world's most valuable privately owned art collection. Is this woman out of her mind? There are thousands of homeless people sleeping on streets and in parks without sufficient food and here she is graciously flaunting her wealth and privilege. During a TV interview several years ago, the purpose of which was to make the monarchy more familiar to the common people, a Lady-In-Waiting produced a magnificent emerald necklace which w…

    • 4 replies
    • 878 views
  19. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I will be glad if I can raise a son like that.. Blaine is so passionate in what he does. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbW1hbbOzoc

    • 0 replies
    • 651 views
  20. India First Nation To Block New .XXX Domain The Huffington Post Catharine Smith First Posted: 03/29/11 08:47 AM ET Updated: 03/29/11 08:47 AM ET The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), recently approved the creation of a ".xxx" domain for pornographic websites. Religious groups and even pornographers have taken issue with the assignation, and nations are now taking a stand, as well. India has become the first country to block URLs ending in .xxx. The distribution of pornography is illegal in India and elsewhere, and other countries may follow India's lead. "India along with many other countries from the Middle East and Indonesia opposed t…

  21. Hooboy started this site many years ago. I believe his first review was of Aaron Lawrence who I had the chance of meeting several times. Aaron wrote a book on escorting for men and help pave the way for many male escorts in the business. Happy Birthday Aaron!

  22. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    It's going to be a "multi-tiered fruit cake." That's fucking disgusting!

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  23. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Sitting here comfortably in the USA, I have never been witness to a full blown natural disaster. I read about the earthquake and Tsunami, even saw pictures of the aftermath.. But somehow, the immensity of it all did not sink in until I saw this video today. This almost 6 minute video just recently was posted on youtube. It will take your breathe away and bring tears to the eyes of most people who watch it.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOfy1CoxrMo&feature=player_embedded

    • 4 replies
    • 864 views
  24. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Here in Phoenix, there are cute younger guys on many of the street corners who are "sign spinners" ....holding and spinning signs for local businesses to attract attention/business. Many times, at least here in Phoenix, they are very cute.. I have often thought about stopping and making an "indecent" proposal. They are working extended hours, outside in the scorching sun.. Ask them how much they get paid for a day.. how many hours that is.. and tell them I would give them the same amount of money for one hour in a comfortable, cool environment.. Fantasy, yes.. reality??? maybe...has anyone tried this or similar?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.8k views
  25. A friend over at the NYC offices of Rentboy.com has asked me to help with this project. I know at least 3 of the working fellas who post regularly on this site are artistic and a few more that write.I suspect there are many more lurking in the shadows. Here is a new publication that would like to see what you can do outside of bed! http://blog.rentboy.com/post/4161857955/call-for-submissions-sex-worker-zine-project

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.