Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    I made a short trip to Vegas.. Went to Madame Toussad's wax museum. Here are a few of the "celebrity likenesses.. Some were very realistic.. Other's looked like overgrown candles...You can judge for yourself.

  2. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    I have not watched this season of American Idol, for two reasons. (1) I'm just plain bored with the show, and (2) I can't stand the judging panel, especially Tyler and that fool Randy who at his age still hasn't managed to learn how to speak English. But I happened to catch a glimpse of it recently and noticed that my sweetie Ryan Seacrest has a new hairstyle. Looks good. There is something so hot about him - many opinions will differ - but for me he pushes every one of my buttons.

    • 2 replies
    • 709 views
  3. Started by TotallyOz,

    This is the best price I have seen for this online. It is from Amazon but is over 55 percent cheaper than most placed. For those that like Wet. Here you go: http://www.amazon.com/Wet-Platinum-3-1-Premium-Glide/dp/B003BFFO20/ref=sr_1_2?t=slicinc-20&tag=slicinc-20&s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1302115376&sr=1-2

  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    Mine is simple:

  5. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I like this song. Even though he is not singing for me I kinda feel like he is whenever I hear this song.

    • 0 replies
    • 682 views
  6. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    A public school in San Franscico was taking their eight year old students on visits to various local neighborhoods. All went fine until the day they did the field trip to the Castro - at which point the parents went apeshit. Because, you know, living in San Francisco there is no way in hell those kids ever saw a gay person before. http://jezebel.com/#!5789318/kids-take-a-field-trip-to-the-castro-parents-freak-out-about-homosexuality

  7. Started by Lucky,

    It's called Two Bottoms in the Ninth, by "Zavo." It tells the saga of baseball, all steamy and sweaty. "From the diamonds to the dugout,from from the stands to the locker room, it's an erotic home run." (Unattributed)

    • 3 replies
    • 773 views
  8. http://www.wired.com/autopia/2011/04/rolls-royce-102-ex-phantom-electric If I had an extra 3M around, I'd buy one!

  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    If you had purchased Apple Stock instead of an IPod in 2002 that your 300 investment would now be worth 7,000? Any more?

  10. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    In a new campaign gay couples are now filling out their IRS tax forms as "married" and claiming the deductions even if the marriage is not legal in their state. They call it the Refuse To Lie campaign and hopes it brings gay marriage into the court system. http://jezebel.com/#!5788952/clever-gay-couples-use-tax-returns-to-challenge-doma

  11. Ariana Huffington A Word About Digital Subscriptions to The Huffington Post Posted: 04/ 1/11 07:55 AM ET Today marks a significant transition for The Huffington Post Media Group, as we introduce digital subscriptions for employees of The New York Times. It's an important step that we hope you will see as an investment in The Huffington Post, one that will strengthen our ability to provide high-quality journalism to readers around the world -- and especially to our readers inside The New York Times. The change comes in two stages. Last week, we rolled out digital subscriptions to our readers in Winnipeg, Canada, which enabled us to fine-tune the customer experience…

  12. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    A joint UK-USA study published in the British Medical Journal The Lancet has found that 10% of the world

    • 14 replies
    • 3.7k views
  13. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I don't know whether you guys read it but I think it is an article that will put us in a right perspective. From http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/03/29/why-were-fasting/ I stopped eating on Monday and joined around 4,000 other people in a fast to call attention to Congressional budget proposals that would make huge cuts in programs for the poor and hungry. By doing so, I surprised myself; after all, I eat for a living. But the decision was easy after I spoke last week with David Beckmann, a reverend who is this year’s World Food Prize laureate. Our conversation turned, as so many about food do these days, to the poor. Who are — once again — under attack, thi…

    • 13 replies
    • 2.2k views
  14. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    What do you guys think of Tiger Mom, Amy Chua? http://gothamist.com/2011/04/01/tiger_moms_job_is_half-done_eldest.php Here is Tiger Mom on defense. http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play?p=tiger%20mom&tnr=21&vid=536245502421&l=351&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts2.mm.bing.net%2Fvideos%2Fthumbnail.aspx%3Fq%3D536245502421%26id%3D40d38a87490e7ebb2b4bbdc2384ef865%26bid%3DT1RbDfHy9mxzbg%26bn%3DThumb%26url%3Dhttp%253a%252f%252fabcnews.go.com%252fVideo%252fplayerIndex%253fid%253d12766130&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fabcnews.go.com%2FVideo%2FplayerIndex%3Fid%3D12766130&sigr=11jl343ga&newfp=1&tit=%26%2339%3BTiger+Cub%26%2339%3B+Discusses+Book+Uproar+With+%26%2339%3…

  15. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Oops I missed the post on Friday Friday. I should have posted this under that thread. Can the moderators move this post into the other thread. Thanks. An intern at work introduced this song to me. She really hates it. I like it and it represents a innocent high school kid's life. I see a lot of people making fun of its lyric but I don't think it's not bad. What else a high school student can sing about? Checked it out if you are interested. It has 84 million hits on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

  16. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    This is one of the stranger stories from today's Bangkok Post. Seems "baby" Bieber has fallen head over heels for a Thai girl who is allegedly a music student at a Bangkok University. http://www.bangkokpost.com/arts-and-culture/music/229788/justin-bieber-ready-to-move-to-bangkok-to-be-with-thai-girlfriend Before Thai teens start to go all weak at the knees, there are those who believe this is perhaps a little too good to be true. I tend to agree

    • 6 replies
    • 3.6k views
  17. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Stephen Colbert doing a cover version of Rebecca Black's "Friday, Friday." http://tv.gawker.com/#!5788237/watch-stephen-colbert-and-jimmy-fallon-perform-rebecca-blacks-friday-on-late-night

    • 2 replies
    • 853 views
  18. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    What are these guys thinking about when they write their ad... Actual ad on craigslist from a guy looking to hookup: "looking for the jock athletic type. however, i'm not gonna lie, i really get turned on by every type of guy out there! just don't be fem, fatty, or old! " Make up your mind.. do you want the jock, are you open to anything, or open within strict limits..

    • 2 replies
    • 768 views
  19. Guest BeachBoy
    Started by Guest BeachBoy,

    From the New York Post today: A hapless state information-technology worker who usually joined his office lottery pool took a pass last week -- only to learn that seven positive-thinking pals nailed a whopping $319 million Mega Millions jackpot, said a deli owner who knows the winners. "The word is that when they were going around the office asking who wanted in on the pool, one guy said no, that he wasn't feeling lucky," said Jill Cook, who with husband Tom owns Cook's Deli in Albany, where the winners are lunchtime regulars. "They asked him twice. They said, 'Are you sure?' and he said yeah, he was going to pass this time. I feel horrible for him," J…

  20. Started by TampaYankee,

    Eric Zentner Dead: Versace Model Killed In Hit-And-Run First Posted: 04/ 1/11 08:43 AM ET Updated: 04/ 1/11 06:40 PM ET Model Eric Zentner, 30, was killed in a hit-and-run accident in Buellton, California over the weekend, Fox40.com reports. Zentner is believed to have gotten out of his car after running out of gas and started walking. He was reportedly en route to visit his mother in Sacramento. He was struck around 3:45 a.m. by a light blue, '90s Dodge Caravan. There are no suspects in custody and California Highway Patrol officers are looking for tips. For the complete article see: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/01/eric-zentner-dead-dies-hit-and-run_n_84…

    • 15 replies
    • 1.7k views
  21. Guest kjun12
    Started by Guest kjun12,

    I seem to remember someone writing about having bariatric surgery at Chulalongkorn Hospital here in Bangkok. Although I have searched this site, I cannot find the topic. Any help would be appreciated.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  22. Yes=this is the 27th thread about the Palm Springs weekend. I want to thank Oliver,Lucky,Lucky's partner,Jason,Epigonos for a great weekend. These ARE the folks who worked to making it a great weekend. And now I would like to tell you about a person who had nothing to do with the weekend except show up. I want it to be common knowledge on MER(because I doubt it will ever be disclosed on "the other site") that the guy who runs"the other site"had absolutely NOTHING to do with any part of the planning or hosting of the Palm Springs weekend. In fact he was actully the fully sponsored guest of one of the regular posters on "The Other Site" That is correct-some poor misguid…

  23. Gay sex in Thailand comes in many flavors and in several ways. As long as you enjoy sex with Asians you will surely find what you are looking for here. And, if you are willing to pay for it then you will save your wallet much pain and suffering. Sex is cheap in the Land of Smiles. There are basically four ways of connecting with a boy to satisfy your desires. Cruising, two types of bars and massage parlors. The old time honored methods of cruising are all available. Whether you are one who enjoys working parks, toilets in many places, including some of the fine department stores or just walking the streets it is actually easier to cruise here than in the US. Many m…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  24. Started by Lucky,

    After the wildly successful Palm Springs Weekend, drawing hordes of escort-hiring men and their young hip-attachments, lesbians will this weekend attempt to compete with an event of their own. So what is their draw? Golf. Yes, golf. Apparently lesbians like to golf. They don't have little balls of their own to play with, so they use others' little balls. Thousands of ball-less humans will descend upon Palm Springs Regional Airport this weekend, making it a good time to visit New York. Once these women have gone back to Buffalo or wherever they came from, then hordes of drug-loving young gay men will arrive for the Palm Springs White Party the following Weekend. Temperat…

    • 36 replies
    • 3.5k views
  25. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I just bought #WORK by Geo Louis on iTunes. He's my NYC friend who works at Splash Bar. He's an openly gay artist and this is his very first single. They are having a release party for him at Splash in NYC on Saturday night (April 2). Get your copy NOW: http://tinyurl.com/3uoeaud

    • 5 replies
    • 891 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.