Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Under a new law gay men in the UK can now give blood, but only if they sign a paper swearing they haven't had sex in 10 years. Of course, women are still allowed to have all the anal sex they want and give blood. http://jezebel.com/#!5790652/gay-british-men-can-donate-blood-as-long-as-they-dont-have-sex

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Ok, this may be the best meme of all time. John Kyl, a US congressman stated in congress that 90 percent of what planned parenthood does is abortions. When told that the real number is three percent he responded that "what I say in congress is not intended as a factual statement." So, Stephen Colbert on his twitter is now saying a variety of things about Kyl followed by #notintendedtobeafactualstatement. Some are gems: Jon Kyl destroyed love in 1973. All feelings since then have been but a shadow of the original concept John Kyl sabatoged the Apolo 13 mission. John Kyl cancelled Firefly John Kyl rebroadcasts NFL football without the expressed written consent o…

  3. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Well! Well! Well! We’ve seen so many cases of right wing bigots in the west promoting wholesome family values and then being caught with their pants around their ankles. Yet such ‘errors of judgement’ rarely seem to hit the headlines in Asia. Today, though, Indonesia has been rocked by a scandal involving a member of parliament from an Islamic party which promotes anti-pornography legislation who has resigned after being caught watching porn in parliament. Mr Arifinto of the Islamic Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) was photographed looking at the images on Friday. He said he had inadvertently opened an email link which led him to the images. (Pesky things, computers – …

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. MSNBC decided it was a good idea to explain what would happen if you got sucked out of a plane. The short answer is "you die" - but the long answer is actually sort of interesting. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42496499/ns/technology_and_science-science/

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    For legally forcing GOP douchebag Charlie Crist to film and broadcast this YouTube video. http://gawker.com/#!5791226/david-byrne-brilliantly-and-gratuitously-humiliates-charlie-crist-in-copyright-lawsuit

  6. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Pink sings Raise Your Glass at the 2010 AMA. She is pregnant and I can't believe it. She is so energetic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzXjPrSWQ5M

    • 2 replies
    • 681 views
  7. I have been in the USA for a bit now and have been looking online at different places for boys in the middle of Texas. It ain't easy to find. Craig's list always did a good job when you were outside of a major city. I would be curious to know how the delisting of Craig's List has helped or hurt your search for sexy boys? More limited? Harder to find? Better quality?

  8. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Here’s one to think about. Following the rupture in the fuselage of one of Southwest Airlines older 737s and the grounding of a portion of its fleet, the New York Times has analysed the average ages of fleets in the US. Did you know, for example, that the core of American Airlines fleet, its MD80s, have been in the air for 21.04 years, or its Airbus A300s for 22? If that sounds long, how about Delta Airlines 32 DC9s still in service? Once the workhorse of several fleets in the US, would you believe they are on average 38.61 years old? Compare that to their A330s, mere tots at 5.97. US Airways Boeing 767s are 22, as are their 737s, three years older than those in Sout…

    • 4 replies
    • 2.3k views
  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    Out of curiosity, do you pray? I grew up very religious and prayer was always a part of my life. While my beliefs have changed over the years, I can't honestly say that I have the same religious beliefs I held before. But, just in case I am wrong, I always say a quick prayer to end my night. Is this crazy? common?

  10. Guest BeachBoy
    Started by Guest BeachBoy,

    A friend of mine sent me this blog, have you guys seen it? Sorry if it was already posted here, it looks like it's been around for a while. http://www.luriddigs.com/ Its subtitle is "horrifying gay amateur interiors." It's basically pictures of guys, taken themselves for their profiles on whatever site (the blog doesn't mention where they got the pix from), with THE ABSOLUTE WORST backgrounds. I am pissing myself laughing. This makes my insomnia totally worth it. I might just read all the way back to the beginning. There are some hot guys, but mostly they are... not so hot. And it's definitely NSFW. But looking on dating/chat/hookup sites, I've definitely seen picture…

  11. Started by Lucky,

    Today I received an email from Chase Bank, allowing that hackers had entered their system and made off with at least the email addresses of all of their customers: "Chase is letting our customers know that we have been informed by Epsilon, a vendor we use to send e-mails, that an unauthorized person outside Epsilon accessed files that included e-mail addresses of some Chase customers. We have a team at Epsilon investigating and we are confident that the information that was retrieved included some Chase customer e-mail addresses, but did not include any customer account or financial information. Based on everything we know, your accounts and confidential information rema…

    • 24 replies
    • 2.7k views
  12. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I have just seen the movie tonight and it was very nice. Jane Eyre is played by Mia Wasikowska (Alice in Alice in the wonderland) and she did a fantastic job.

    • 0 replies
    • 631 views
  13. Started by TampaYankee,

    800-horsepower Mustang on the way The 2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake will be available with an upgrade kit enabling it to produce 800 horsepower. By Peter Valdes-Dapena Provided by: NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- An 800-horsepower version of the Ford Mustang will be unveiled at the New York Auto Show later this month. The 2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake will be built by Shelby American Inc., a Las Vegas-based performance car company. Shelby works with Ford Motor Co. to create various high-performance versions of the iconic Mustang. While the base Super Snake will produce a mere 750 horsepower, those who feel the need for more power will be able to add an …

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Walmart Firing Of Anti-Gay Employee Justified, Appeals Court Rules First Posted: 04/ 6/11 04:00 PM ET Updated: 04/ 6/11 04:00 PM ET An appellate court has ruled that Walmart did not discriminate against the religious freedoms of an employee by firing the woman for caustic anti-gay remarks directed at a homosexual coworker. In September of 2005, a lesbian employee of a suburban Chicago Walmart was approached by her colleague, Tanisha Matthews. During a break in the overnight shift, Matthews began shouting at the woman, given only as Amy in court documents. From the Seventh Circuit Court Ruling: "Over the next three months, Wal-Mart investigated the incident by inter…

    • 4 replies
    • 995 views
  15. I think Donald is catering to the right wing nuts at the Republican Party and with all the BS about the Birther movement he is now bring into play, I wonder if this week's firing of Richard Hatch was to preserve his image as part of that movement? I don't care for Richard's personality. But, he is intelligent and he did not deserve to be fired this week. There were at least 2 others that should have bitten the dust before him. Do you think Donald is making decisions for his show based on this potential run for the Presidency?

  16. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Really. http://gawker.com/#!5789745/caveman-gay-was-buried-this-way

    • 4 replies
    • 817 views
  17. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Interesting article on people who can run on little sleep. Zipperzone are you one of them? http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/112502/why-people-can-run-on-little-sleep-wsj

    • 2 replies
    • 762 views
  18. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    I can't find the original thread but a recent discussion pointed out how hot Rob Lowe is and how he just keeps getting better looking in spite of advancing age. I found this shirtless picture of him on the net. I don't know if it is an actual Vanity Fair cover or if it is just a clever mockup. Either way I think it illustrates the point that over 40 doesn't mean you're over the hill. I especially liked the part where he talks about the night he spent in bed with Tom Cruise. I can envision Cruise's lawyers salivating at their new prospects of making more money

    • 1 reply
    • 614 views
  19. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Did you know that the actress who portrayed Yeta on "The Nanny" was the same person who was Millie Helper on the Dick VanDyke Show? Ann Morgan Guilbert

  20. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    It

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  21. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    'Fired' may not be the word they used, as the PR spin has it that Beck is "transitioning off" Fox News. But it seems clear the Fox network has finally axed the Tea Party icon's daily show amid mounting controversies and a major exodus of advertisers. I have only heard the name Glenn Beck. I can

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  22. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Happy Birthday~~~ I wish you a happy birthday and many more to come.

    • 0 replies
    • 496 views
  23. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    The UK’s Sky News is reporting that a new “breakthrough” test for bowel cancer has been given the go-ahead by the UK National Screening Committee. Known as flexible sigmoidoscopy, the test allows doctors to see the wall of the bowel so they can then remove any small growths that have the potential to develop into cancer. http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20110407/tuk-bowel-cancer-breakthrough-may-save-t-45dbed5.html

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  24. Guest Astrrro
    Started by Guest Astrrro,

    Another earthquake a few minutes ago and a tsunami alert for northern Japan! Get the word out!

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  25. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Well do you guys agree? I don't. Maybe I don't want to believe it. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/03/31/earlyshow/main20049221.shtml

    • 3 replies
    • 700 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.