The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
As most of you know, I am very loyal to the Intercontinental Hotels chain. I try to stay Royal Platinum with them each year which requires you stay at least 50 nights with them in all their hotels but also in at least 4 Intercontinental branded hotels. In return, they give you a double upgraded suite, free minibar, free Internet, and lots of other perks. I haven't seen another chain compete with them. This year I also have Platinum with Marriott, Hilton and Starwoods. IMHO the Marriott isn't worth the money it costs for them to make the card. I do like the Hilton and they have upgraded me to nice rooms when I stay with them. What are your impressions of the differe…
-
A Thai airline is hiring 'Ladyboy' flight attendants. Hey Oz, are you on their Board of Directors? http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/02/09/6016617-pioneering-airline-hires-ladyboy-flight-attendants http://www.smh.com.au/travel/travel-news/thai-airline-hires-transsexual-flight-attendants-20110128-1a7gv.html
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UKLncvGxQ8&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgO-u83Os_I&feature=related
-
Please send your comforting thoughts to Lucky, whose mother passed away early this morning.
-
- 18 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
-
This is sort of a PSA ... Wow I fucked up big time. My desktop computer caught a mega virus and could not be saved. I lost everything as the desktop is where I kept all my important info/docs and so on. Sadly I did not keep anything backed up on a Click Free device or even use an online back up service like Carbonite. I cannot believe how stupid I was ... but I also cannot dwell on it at this point. So if you are currently like I was and kept putting that back up off and off and off til another day .. STOP jump in the car or get to a online site and save your info. I know I will be doing so.
-
- 1 reply
- 680 views
-
-
Article on a Gay Rights pioneer you've probably never heard of: http://www.365gay.com/news/corvino-help-a-hero/
-
-
I find the topics raised by Bob & Fountainhall to be very interesting, so hope you don't mind me moving them to a dedicated thread? 1 China has some inflation at the moment, so I'd want to put any Yuan deposits to work sooner or later. 2 Are there any restrictions on foreigners opening HK$ accounts at present? I know that currency is linked to the US$ at present, but such links do not last for ever. An online HK trading account with Boom stockbrokers is one thing I've considered. Having a HK bank account might fit well with that, to reduce further currency losses in the long term (when it comes to withdrawal time). I currently have investments in an …
-
I am wondering who you all feel will win. The Packers are favored by 2.5. Personally I feel Green Bay will be victorious however I just learned my brother placed a very large bet on the Steelers. Since I'm not betting the game this year I guess I'll be cheering for the black and gold instead. - if you search back a few pages stripfan has a nice super bowl photo thread
-
- 14 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I was watching the credits roll by for a remake of an Agatha Christie movie when I was startled by the name of the male lead. So much so that I looked it up on IMDB and sure enough my eyes had not deceived me. Can you believe "SEAN BIGGERSTAFF" ? I can only imagine the ribbing he took at school (if that is his real name - and if not why choose it). He's from Scotland and quite cute, about in his mid-twentys. The movie was "Why Didn't They Ask Evans?" Any time he has to give his name to a salesclerk, hotel staff etc. they must shit themselves trying not to laugh. Evidently when younger he was in some Harry Potter films. Not being a Potter fan I guess I missed all that…
-
Check it out, Now that is what I'm talking about, Who is your real daddy, bitch lol
-
- 3 replies
- 867 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Has anyone tested the Dragon Dictate program? I have been using it for a couple of days and I really enjoy it. In fact, over the past few days I have not typed any messages into the Male Escort Review forum. The program does have a learning curve. But it is pretty easy to get used to and it makes the Internet experience a little bit more fun. The newest version of the program is going to be $199. For a limited time you can get it for $99. http://smithmicro.com
-
- 4 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Don't quite know why but I have always been intrigued by guys wearing a PA. I'm not into piercing as such, metal through the lips eyebrows tongues etc turn me off (especially when worn by food servers) But lately I've been considering getting a PA. I would very much like to hear from anyone who has experience in this regard. Is the procedure painful? How long is the healing process? How does one pick a trustworthy piercer? Does it really increase your sensations when having sex? Anybody?.........
-
- 11 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I have been trying to catch up on all the Oscar nominations that were announced recently. One of the movies that I watched this week is called Waiting for Superman. It is a documentary about the collapse and problems associated with the American education system. It takes several students and follows them before, during, and after a lottery process to get into charter schools. Davis Guggenheim (AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH) is the director. He received a nomination for best director. This was an amazing story. I love his other work and I knew that I would enjoy this one as well. I did. In fact, I enjoyed it so much I watched it two times. Coming from a family of educators, I'm…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
You may find this article interesting. I found it to be moving. http://www.suntimes.com/news/steinberg/3526027-452/ketterson-academy-naval-usna-husband.html
-
- 3 replies
- 965 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Domain Seizures Could Give License To 'Censor The Internet' The Huffington Post Amy Lee First Posted: 02/ 4/11 03:54 PM Updated: 02/ 4/11 05:08 PM Wondering why several sports streaming sites were shut down this week? So is Senator Ron Wyden, who asked whether such domain seizures infringe on free speech. In a letter addressed to Attorney General Eric Holder and Homeland Security's Immigration and Customs Enforcement Director John Morton, Wyden called for greater transparency about how and why such domain seizures should be allowed to proceed. "These seizures represent a major shift in the way the U.S. government combats copyright infringement in the digital env…
-
- 2 replies
- 741 views
-
-
I liked the guys on the British TV show SKINS, but I could never understand what they were saying. Now an American version is coming to MTV on January 17th, with the prospect of lots of bare skin in HD! http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/04/arts/television/04skins.html?hpw
-
- 20 replies
- 2.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
No secret I and five hundred million other people have a blog. But I think I over-estimated the ability of visitors to grasp a name change. My views have been down recently and I had taken several hours to study my stats. Its amazing all the statistics that can be captured. Anyway, one disturbing stat I found was each time I changed the blog name I lost visitors. And the guys who kept coming continued to use the older domain (which I have forwarded to the blog). So it began with www.ricoreporthq.com then I thought ok maybe something more mainstream would be best and changed it to www.allmaleonline.com after a year of no major progress I came up with a semi clever name…
-
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
The Plaza in NYC has an iPad in every room Check out how its integrated with the hotel services. Though $30. for a burger, really?
-
I love urinals. In fact, if I ever buy another home, I'll place urinals in every bathroom. I am not sure why most American homes don't build them. It would save countless marriages and sibling fights. (No, I am not into Water Sports for those of you that were wondering.) http://www.popmatters.com/pm/feature/126662-the-urinal-a-brief-functional-and-aesthetic-history/
-
- 0 replies
- 665 views
- 1 follower
-
-
sorry, links did not work so cut and paste... www.dickshots.com www.boybriefs.com
-
- 1 reply
- 698 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Never thought I'd say this but Simon who? I think the new season of American Idol is off to a strong start and I credit that to the new panel of judges: Jennifer Lopez, Steven Tyler, and veteran judge Randy Jackson. Both Steven and Jennifer have brought well need experience, strength, and talent to the show.. They are both lovable, natural, and funny. Not sure how the singing competition is going to materialize this season but I know I'm going to enjoy listening to the comments of the 2 new judges. Anyone else feel this way? Coop
-
- 11 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Did I miss something? I mean if I did it would not be the first time but where oh where did Lucky disappear to?
-
- 10 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Peter & Hazelmary Bull, British Hotel Owners, Fined For Refusing Gay Couple A Room 01/18/11 06:38 AM AP LONDON A British judge has fined a Christian couple for refusing to allow a gay couple the use of a double room at their hotel in southern England. Judge Andrew Rutherford says Peter and Hazelmary Bull broke the law when they turned away Martyn Hall and his partner Steven Preddy in late 2008 Bull and his wife cited religious objections, but insisted their policy was not solely aimed at homosexuals but all unmarried couples. Equality campaigners condemned the Bulls' decision. In a written ruling at Bristol County Court on Tuesday, Rutherford awarded the …
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-