Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by Lucky,

    The recent rains have one upside: the mountains are snow-covered even at the lower elevations. But today I drive to San Diego to see Death of A Salesman. A long way to go for theater. We just closed a production of The Producers at the local theater, which was reported to be the best production ever at the theater. Now the local high school kids are putting on Phantom of the Opera. Hopefully they found a group of non-drug users for the cast. (The paper today has stories on drugs in the local high schools following a big raid at Palm Desert High). It's been my experience that there is a lot of talent in high schools, especially singers. Just look at all of the teens o…

  2. Guest GNews
    Started by Guest GNews,

    (Honolulu) For years, the Rev. Fay Hovey has held romantic ceremonies on the sand for gay partners who want to pledge their love in Hawaii. The couples take photos and memories with them, but they lack a legal and binding recognition of their relationship. That will change when same-sex civil unions soon become law in the Rainbow State.

    • 0 replies
    • 938 views
  3. Guest Anton
    Started by Guest Anton,

    Hi all, I guess quite a number of us have a Paypal account and I thought that those who do want to know what Paypal does on the point of privacy. By coincidence I discovered that a bank account number, that I had only specified with a Credit Card company, was forwarded to Paypal (and I had not (!) given Paypal that information.). So I started a topic on a forum which focusses on privacy : http://www.canaryislandspress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=162 There were some posts that I found even more disturbing than mine and I guess that the people over here want to know about it. Of course it's up to you if you want to maintain your Paypal account or close it. But …

    • 2 replies
    • 927 views
  4. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I did not know the story behind this young man prior to watching the clip. It caught me a bit off guard however, it gives us all hope as each generation tears down the wall.

    • 0 replies
    • 542 views
  5. Started by TampaYankee,

    America's Worst Speed Traps By Cindy Perman If you've ever been pulled over for speeding, you know it feels like you're a gazelle that just got taken down by a lion. And, while this recession, and the gaping budget holes that resulted, have turned most cities into a jungle for motorists, there are some cities that have far more speed traps than others. And automated traffic cams have only egged them on. Now, they can snag just as many motorists for speeding, if not more, with less manpower. It's hard to get this information from the police or the courts for two reasons: 1) Many tickets are negotiated in court and 2) speed limits, while originally designed to conser…

  6. Started by Jason1988,

    Why do people eat so many carbs? Don't they realize what is making them fat? Most people can count calories. Many have a clue about where fat lurks in their diets. However, fewer give carbohydrates much thought, or know why they should. But a growing number of top nutritional scientists blame excessive carbohydrates

    • 2 replies
    • 1.9k views
  7. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Well, any ideas for swimming trunks & underwear brand names? The prices commanded by some of these garments look quite profitable . Also, here's the obligatory photo. The third one along is wearing a nicely sized little number .

    • 22 replies
    • 6.1k views
  8. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I'm wondering if you guys have any favorite songs you like to suck or fuck to? For whatever reason ... and I cannot really give you one as I just don't know why but these are two of my all time favorites If you wanna get me naked (I know scary thought) just blast either of these. lol. btw you can tell this live version is not from America. People are having too much fun in the rain near all that electric equipment. Here we would have cancelled the concert Someone might catch a cold.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/feb/08/donald-rumsfeld-book-misstatements-wmd “Reasonably good job . . . despite some occasionally imperfect formulations.” Telling words from a man who was normally so precise with his choice of words, even though they sometimes made little sense to anyone else. And appalling, considering they helped make a case for a disastrous war that the US will be paying for for a long time to come.

    • 11 replies
    • 2.6k views
  10. Started by Lucky,

    The news today is that a hotly desired (professionally) script doctor has been called by the Spider Man on Broadway fiasco after heavily critical reviews appeared last week. Hard to believe that $65 million dollars later they still need help. Read the story: Spider Man Spinning

    • 1 reply
    • 813 views
  11. Guest voldemar
    Started by Guest voldemar,

    I reprint it from "Zerohedge.com". Any thoughts? From Mark's letter: To the unemployed, sick, disabled and poor: Hello, I'm unemployed over two years now, a 99er without any benefits for three months. I followed Unemployed Friends almost from its start, never posted until now, but am grateful for my time with you all. I did as asked with calls and e-mails, etc. I've a confession to make to you all. I'm a criminal. I've obeyed the 10 commandments and all laws except: I'm unemployed and that's now a crime, I'm poor and that's a crime, I'm worthless surplus population and that's a crime, I'm a main street American Citizen born and raised in the USA and th…

    • 10 replies
    • 3.3k views
  12. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    ? ? ?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Several years back there were all sorts of bookmark sites. One was able to keep all there bookmarks online .. what we now call the cloud and could access them from any connection. Any of you guys know of any services / sites like this today?

    • 3 replies
    • 876 views
  14. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Yes he wore those pants. I would have liked to have seen it from the other side too.

  15. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This was so sheer we could tell that the carpets definitely didn't match the drapes. . .

  16. Started by TampaYankee,

    Ahston has grown into a real hot boytoy hunk. Just caught him in the movie Spread (2009) on cable. Several hot nudes scenes showing lots of skin although brief. Nice ass. I never cared much for him before. To me he was a bit gangly and immature looking. Head never quite fit the body. Time has been very good to him evening out his features, strengthening his jaw line and giving a bit of manliness to him. Count me as a fan now. I love to do an overnight with him.

    • 3 replies
    • 920 views
  17. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    from huffington post... "NYC Condom Finder [is] a free smartphone application designed to locate the five nearest New York City venues that distribute free NYC Condoms. The application allows users to determine their location through either global positioning system (GPS) technology on their smartphone or by manually entering an address. The application also provides specific directions to each venue (the user can choose from walking, driving or public transportation directions), the hours of operation for each location, the types of safer sex products available and helpful tips on condom usage." technology is awesome

  18. Started by AdamSmith,

    If this should be in the Politics forum, make it so...

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  19. Started by ihpguy,

    On the first day, God created the dog and said, "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years.." The dog said, "That's a long time to be barking. How about only ten years and I'll give you back the other ten?" So God agreed...... On the second day, God created the monkey and said, "Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. For this, I'll give you a twenty-year life span." The monkey said, "Monkey tricks for twenty years? That's a pretty long time to perform. How about I give you back ten like the dog did?" And God agreed...... On the third day, God created th…

    • 1 reply
    • 840 views
  20. Started by TampaYankee,

    America's Most Miserable Cities, 2011 Kurt Badenhausen, Forbes.com Feb 2, 2011 Arnold Schwarzenegger was sworn in as the governor of California at the end of 2003 amid a wave of optimism that his independent thinking and fresh ideas would revive a state stumbling after the recall of Gov. Gray Davis. The good vibes are a distant memory: The Governator exited office last month with the state facing a crippling checklist of problems including massive budget deficits, high unemployment, plunging home prices, rampant crime and sky-high taxes. Schwarzenegger's approval ratings hit 22% last year, a record low for any sitting California governor. California's troubles h…

    • 3 replies
    • 892 views
  21. Started by TotallyOz,

    He just couldn't stay away! No, I am not referring to the infamous Catawampuscat. I had a guy I had been seeing a bit and I didn't want to see him 24/7 so I put him on retainer and told him I'd see him next week if he wanted. But, also said he was welcome to drop by anytime to say hi. Well, he showed up today with friends in tow and he hang out all night. Give them a little freedom, treat them with respect, shower them with love and kindness (mobiles and bikes) and they keep coming back for more. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bETCusT5kNM

    • 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
  22. Started by TotallyOz,

    Boeing pulls the sheet off its biggest airliner ever this weekend, the 747-8 Intercontinental. It is an extreme makeover of the plane that ushered in the jumbo jet era, but despite its impressive tech and imposing size it won

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
  23. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Just announced...Glee cast is going on tour again, and you can purchase VIP tickets which include seats in the first three rows plus a "meet and greet" with cast members... get more info HERE

    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
  24. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Check out this clip of Steve "cub" Jobs getting ready for a television appearance. He is amazed when seeing himself on the tv monitor. Its hard to believe this is the same Steve we know and sometimes love to hate today.

    • 0 replies
    • 597 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.