Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest Barr1965
    Started by Guest Barr1965,

    Young and beautiful http://madeinbrazil.typepad.com/madeinbrazil/2011/01/arthur-and-francisco-together-in-the-second-issue-of-coitus-magazine-.html

  2. Started by Lucky,

    Thank you, Oz... For keeping MER one of the finest places I've ever encountered on any board. Mind you, I didn't read every thread word for word. I'm not a masochist and I have a life. Any reasonably intelligent person could do a cursory overview and see that one or two posts are of no interest. On other boards, some of the queens who post there just wish to jabber, joust, and attack each other using the most meaningless bullshit as their justification (with references to us, no less). Are so few gay men purchasing companionship these days or is there so little going on in the world that some gay men have nothing better to do or talk about? Are they rock hard wit…

  3. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This week's Entertainment Weekly cover boys are none other than Glee's Darren Criss and Chris Colfer. Dressed in their Warbler garbs, the boys are the talk of the town, as well as the highlight of this issue celebrating gay teen characters on TV.

    • 0 replies
    • 581 views
  4. Started by Lucky,

    He's gorgeous, but he thinks male models are treated like the "lowest of the low." See what David Gandy has to say about life after being 50 feet tall in Times Square: Poor David Gandy

    • 1 reply
    • 953 views
  5. Started by TotallyOz,

    I am a dog lover as many of you know and this case had really disgusted me. I could not believe that his business was dog fights and killing them in such a brutal matter. I am also disappointed that the prosecution made a deal. I hope it is not a light sentence and that he spends a long time in jail and is banned from the NFL for life! Oz

    • 13 replies
    • 2.7k views
  6. Guest twinklover
    Started by Guest twinklover,

    I thought the show are pretty entertaining with enough Ricky Gervais slams on the HFPA and the "stars" to keep me attentive. No, he didn't cross the line. Some of these people need to grow thicker skins. http://tv.msn.com/golden-globes/the-wrap/ricky-gervais-golden-globes-fallout/story/?gt1=28103 I'm happy for Colin Firth, Annette Bening and The Kids are all Right. I was very glad DeNiro got the DeMille award. I'm not a big fan of The Social Network or The Fighter, although I didn't hold my nose when they won. I haven't seen Barney's Version, although understated Paul Giamatti makes me want to see his acting and the movie. I thought this would be Leonardo DiCaprio's yea…

    • 3 replies
    • 848 views
  7. Which Cars Cost the Most and the Least to Insure? By Jerry Edgerton, CBS MoneyWatch.com You've got your eye on a new car. The price looks right, the gas mileage is good and it gets high marks for safety and reliability. There's one more question you need to ask: What is it going to cost you to insure? If you are considering a luxury car, sit down before getting the answer. Average insurance costs can run as high as $3,544 for a Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG, the No. 1 most expensive on Insure.coms just-released list of most and least expensive cars to insure. At the other end of the spectrum, if you want to keep your insurance cost down, get a minivan. The Chrysler Town &amp…

    • 2 replies
    • 922 views
  8. New LGBT-Friendly Hospital Visitation Regulations Go Into Effect The Huffington Post Nick Wing First Posted: 01/19/11 10:05 AM Updated: 01/19/11 10:05 AM New regulations regarding hospital visitation rights went into effect Tuesday, paving the way for members of the LGBT community to have further control over their own medical decisions. Under the new protocol, initiated last April and developed over the following months, hospitals partaking in Medicare and Medicaid must now allow all patients to decide visitation rights, as well as who to entrust with making medical decisions on their behalf, regardless of sexual or gender identity. "This policy impacts millions o…

    • 1 reply
    • 675 views
  9. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    As you may know Julian Assange, the founder of Wikileaks, was arrested in London today. What you may not know is that the members of /b/ have now launched Operation Avenge Assange. They are starting their war by targeting PayPal, Twitter and Post Finance Bank. Other organizations that have tried to hurt Assange or Wikileaks are expected to come next (which means I'd fucking stay off Amazon today.) Obviously the more people who contribute to Operation Avenge Assange the more effective it will be. Not that I'd ever suggest someone participate in a DOS attack - but if one was curious how to participate there are easy to follow directions on /b/.

    • 32 replies
    • 4.3k views
  10. Scientists warn California could be struck by winter superstorm By Liz Goodwin [/b] A group of more than 100 scientists and experts say in a new report that California faces the risk of a massive "superstorm" that could flood a quarter of the state's homes and cause $300 billion to $400 billion in damage. Researchers point out that the potential scale of destruction in this storm scenario is four or five times the amount of damage that could be wrought by a major earthquake. It sounds like the plot of an apocalyptic action movie, but scientists with the U.S. Geological Survey warned federal and state emergency officials that California's geological history shows suc…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Started by TotallyOz,

    We have built a new page to display the escorts on the site with the most reviews. We have not made this public yet but wanted to show you guys to get input. http://www.maleescortreview.com/index.php?file=most_reviewed_escorts

  12. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Maybe its just me but is anybody else noticing a trend back to pubic hair? As I mentioned before I watch thousands of clips and get thousands of porn photos a year and during the past several months I am starting to see public hair again/ Especially chest, arm and leg hair .. but also groin hair. In fact there is even a new site called Hairy Boyz that is well you know for people who like that manly look. Personally I like the smooth look but have always enjoyed a happy trail. So I'm happy to see those comng back.

    • 1 reply
    • 597 views
  13. Guest Barr1965
    Started by Guest Barr1965,

    Who would like to go skinny dipping with these men http://www.serguapos.com/men24.html

  14. Homeland Security's laptop seizures: Interview with Rep. Sanchez APFor those who regularly write and read about civil liberties abuses, it's sometimes easy to lose perspective of just how extreme and outrageous certain erosions are. One becomes inured to them, and even severe incursions start to seem ordinary. Such was the case, at least for me, with Homeland Security's practice of detaining American citizens upon their re-entry into the country, and as part of that detention, literally seizing their electronic products -- laptops, cellphones, Blackberries and the like -- copying and storing the data, and keeping that property for months on end, sometimes never retur…

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  15. Started by TampaYankee,

    Top 5 Sexiest Beaches in the World by Annemarie Dooling Posted Jan 17th 2011 09:27 AM Sometimes a beach vacation is about relaxing and getting away from it all. Other times, however, you just need a trip to the ocean to check out the amazing people that inhabit it. When you're fiending for a little something exotic, and you're ready to pack up and fly away, there's only thing to do: take a trip to these 5 sexiest beaches in the world. Sexiest Beaches in the World #1: Ipanema, Rio There's a reason crooners love to take on the song, 'The Girl from Ipanema.' With bronzed skin, large smiles and dangerous curves, the women and men of Ipanema seem almost other worldly. F…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEmJ-VWPDM4 Word on the street was that this song is about masturbation? i miss u so much i cry myself to sleep some nights time doesn't always heal, fucking jap

    • 0 replies
    • 539 views
  17. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHc-yIAPbg I think Billy might be a homo

    • 0 replies
    • 557 views
  18. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Thank you for being our friend!!!

    • 3 replies
    • 770 views
  19. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Elton speaks of his embarrassing lack of action when AIDS first began killing gay men. He mentions some very interesting things such as a chapel he has in his home with a plaque on the wall for each friend he lost to the disease. http://on.cnn.com/idy0k5

    • 0 replies
    • 488 views
  20. Started by TotallyOz,

    What’s America’s Gayest City? The Advocate’s research team “took a number of signifiers of gay-friendliness”—including elected openly gay officials, gay-friendly religious congregations, and, ahem, number of Gay.com profiles — for each city, assigned points for each signifier, added them, and divided the scores by the city’s population to arrive at the per capita homosexuality. The Advocate calls this method a “completely unscientific — but still strangely accurate — statistical equation.” The publication says its list “demonstrates that the homosexual agenda is spreading across the 50 states — from Washington, D.C., to Vancouver, Wash. — and especially, it seems, in …

  21. Started by KYTOP,

    I ran across this story today and thought I would share it. It is a sad story but also one of compassion from a Southwest Airline's pilot. I've linked 2 stories so you might get the whole picture of the story. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1346716/Airline-pilot-holds-plane-family-murdered-toddler.html http://www.elliott.org/blog/southwest-airlines-pilot-holds-plane-for-murder-victims-family/ As a person that has traveled often and missed connections by minutes and also as a grandfather I can appreciate this pilot's act of kindness and compassion.

  22. Started by TotallyOz,

    Changes for America & Cuba Moments ago the White House announced that the President has ordered significant changes to policies regarding Cuba. Full announcement below: Reaching Out to the Cuban People Today, President Obama has directed the Secretaries of State, Treasury, and Homeland Security to take a series of steps to continue efforts to reach out to the Cuban people in support of their desire to freely determine their country’s future. The President has directed that changes be made to regulations and policies governing: (1) purposeful travel; (2) non-family remittances; and (3) U.S. airports supporting licensed charter flights to and from Cuba. These mea…

  23. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I watch thousands of video clips every year ... I do this to filter through the garbage so I can try to post the better clips on my blog. I am always amused by these young guys who love to jack off using their sneakers or on their sneakers or in their sneakers or while smelling their sneakers. Here is a direct link check out the first two videos to see what I mean. What is the turn on for them? I rarely see older guys doing this it seems to be the 18-28y/o crowd.

    • 5 replies
    • 920 views
  24. Guest Barr1965
    Started by Guest Barr1965,

    Just Sharing http://www.serguapos.com/asiae.html

  25. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    New Painting by Paul Richmond. Note Lady Gaga and Kathy Griffin in the upper corners. LOL

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.