The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
Has our fellow poster looking found such rewards as an honorary African-American that he can no longer devote much time to this site? If so, we need to produce a video extolling all of the contributions he has made to the male escort review. It wouldn't be so far from this video: \
-
- 2 replies
- 820 views
-
-
Like one night stands? Then odds are it's a gene you inherited from your parents. Will you ever look at your mom the same way again? http://gawker.com/5704020/do-you-have-the-slutty-gene
-
Winona Ryder wants to move to San Francisco because she's looking to get married and thinks there are more single available men there. Honey, I hate to break it to you, but those single available men are looking for what you have to offer. http://gawker.com/5705027/winona-ryder-will-shoplift-a-husband-if-she-has-to
-
- 0 replies
- 655 views
-
-
Watching this video My link of The Situation bloopers in his workout video, there is a shot of his dick under his pants that makes it clear- it ain't small. The question was previously raised, but I can't find the thread.
-
- 4 replies
- 989 views
-
-
Today is World Aids Day, not that you would know it from this or the other popular gay message board. It's noon in New York and no one has mentioned it here. So let's take a moment to remember those of our community whose lives were taken by this disease. Even the Wall Street Journal is posting a series of 15 pictures about it about it, take a look: http://online.wsj.com/home-page
-
- 5 replies
- 1k views
-
-
The thing is essentially living arsenic and does not share any properties of any previously known life form. http://gizmodo.com/5704158/nasa-finds-new-life
-
- 2 replies
- 826 views
-
-
Here is the word for this week: weal \WEEL\, noun: 1. Well-being, prosperity, or happiness. 2. A raised mark on the surface of the body produced by a blow. 3. (Obsolete:) the state or body politic. Our difference of opinion amounts to this, that you make the mainspring self-interest, while I suppose that interest in the common weal is bound to exist in every man of a certain age of achievement. -- Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina The Prime Minister's recent call on physicians to be more mindful about the health needs of the poor may have come from a genuine concern for the weal of the large swathes of people who fall under that head. -- Nerun Yakub, "Calling on physicia…
-
- 3 replies
- 833 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Boeing's revolutionary new aircraft, the 787 Dreamliner, has already notched up delays of more than 2 years. Now another has been announced. Delivery of the first aircraft to launch customer All Nippon Airlines has been put back from "late 2010" to "early 2011". It appears this new delay is a result of problems with the Rolls Royce engine test programme. This according to the BBC - Rolls Royce deny this is the reason for the delay - Oh! Really? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11106378
-
My frozen dinner says how to cook it in the microwave, but in a side bar, it says that if the product is frozen I should thaw it first, before cooking. I've never had to do that with a frozen dinner before, so I thawed it somewhat and then microwaved it. As I was throwing the package way, I saw a sticker that said to enjoy the product before November 25th...two days ago. I thought frozen dinners kept forever. But I am going to eat it- I just wanted folks to know what happened if I ended up in the hospital with food poisoning! Have you ever had to thaw a frozen dinner before microwaving it? Never mind- after thawing it for 3 minutes in the m'wave, and then cooking it 6 m…
-
Josh Silver.President, Free Press Posted: August 5, 2010 09:26 AM http://www.huffingtonpost.com/josh-silver/google-verizon-deal-the-e_b_671617.html For years, Internet advocates have warned of the doomsday scenario that will play out on Monday: Google and Verizon will announce a deal that the New York Times reports "could allow Verizon to speed some online content to Internet users more quickly if the content's creators are willing to pay for the privilege." The deal marks the beginning of the end of the Internet as you know it. Since its beginnings, the Net was a level playing field that allowed all content to move at the same speed, whether it's ABC News or your u…
-
- 14 replies
- 2k views
-
-
An American judge has said that lesbians should be allowed in the military because the straight soldiers could teach them to like cock. He goes on to say that gay soldiers should not be allowed in the military because he thinks they'll get AIDS and the army will end up having to pay a ton of money for their health care costs. Really. http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2010/11/26/us-judge-says-lesbians-can-be-cured-by-male-soldiers/
-
- 0 replies
- 610 views
-
-
A few questions about Cam 4 tokens. Are they one token = one dollar? When you purchase them is it one for one or do you pay more for each one dollar token? Does the cam boy keep all tokens are does cam 4 take a percentage? I asked because I have seen outrageous token amounts for some cammers. One duo had not done a single thing and already accumulated over 20,000 tokens. When they hit 30,000 they promised to fuck. Lets say they hit that amount and broke their promise is there anyway to get those tokens back? Seems like F4F is a safer bet .. but I know a few here have used the token system at Cam 4 so curious how it all works. Thanks
-
- 4 replies
- 991 views
-
-
Sorry, I have not been around much this week. I thought I had food poisoning and have been to hospital a few times and then today, they finally gave me a diagnosis. I have Dengue Fever and it will take a bit more to recover from this. So, if there are threads that mentioned my name and you think I have you on ignore, I assure you that is not the case. I'll be back to more active as soon as I break the fever and divorce my new best friend, (the bidet).
-
- 9 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Job-Based Health Care Threatened RICARDO ALONSO-ZALDIVAR | 11/28/10 01:21 PM | AP WASHINGTON — Job-based health care benefits could wind up on the chopping block if President Barack Obama and congressional Republicans get serious about cutting the deficit. Budget proposals from leaders in both parties have urged shrinking or eliminating tax breaks that help make employer health insurance the leading source of coverage in the nation and a middle-class mainstay. The idea isn't to just raise revenue, economists say, but finally to turn Americans into frugal health care consumers by having them face the full costs of their medical decisions. Such a re-engineering was r…
-
- 10 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
In what must have the Mexican chamber of commerce in a lather , the Mexican government has warned tourists traveling to the country for the holidays to travel in convoys to ward off bandits or drug cartels. Federal protection is available to those who register their travel: http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-mexico-convoys-20101124,0,4279540.story
-
- 17 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Leslie Nielson passed away from complications due to pneumonia.. full acticle HERE
-
- 5 replies
- 937 views
-
-
Should have seen this one coming. I guess he figures he has them by the balls. http://www.gossipcop.com/john-travolta-secret-gay-sex-claims-robert-randolph/
-
- 8 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
I took my car in for an oil change and it was returned with a long list of needed repairs. Now I am the guy who asks how to replace a light bulb ... therefore I asked a friend who is really into cars. But I also found a pretty cool web site I want to share with you all. Its called Repair Pal. Simply select your vehicle the issue you are having and put in your zip code. It returns a pretty spot on price for your repairs. Now wouldn't it be cool if you were hiring an escort and put in mutual oral, flip flop anal and kissing then the escorts fee would be calculated for you automatically
-
- 1 reply
- 641 views
-
-
A friend of mine who is about 25 is in a hospital in Thailand and his doctors have given him zero chance of recovery. I still have hope but that is my dreams and wants and perhaps not reality. He has a virus in his brain and it is advanced and there are so many issues that operation will not be successful. They are waiting for his parents which no one can find. They have him tied to his bed with hands and legs strapped. It is perhaps the saddest thing I have ever seen in my life. I saw him 2 days ago and have had nightmares every night since. I can't get the picture of this beautiful lad in diapers with no one taking care of him. It made me do a great deal of sou…
-
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Surprised that this astounding news is not on the boards. HIV negative men who take the HIV drug Truvada faithfully have a 90% chance of avoiding HIV infection. Throw a condom in with that and HIV worries can be gone forever. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/24/health/research/24aids.html?_r=1&hp
-
- 18 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Cher and Christina speak out against bullying:
-
Too bad we can't all gather at Lucky's Place for a big Thanksgiving dinner. The bf is going all out making pies and getting a big dinner ready for the day. I guess CharlieSF will have to represent all of you at the feast. Thanks for participating with your posts and welcoming me into the group at MaleEscortReview.
-
-
I thought Mr. Hough looked so sexy tonight with his shirtless vest and sexy dance moves. He dances with a woman, I can't remember her name. It's not Bristol though. What did Levi ever see in her? I am actually going to vote for the first time tonight to keep that cow from winning!
-
While poking around youtube for the vids on my "happy thanksgiving post", I found this clip.. I didn't realize this show existed. It was from the early 50's (before I was even born)... The earliest I remember Betty White from was the days of Maude and Mary Tyler Moore.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oURr0YX2E2A&NR=1
-
- 1 reply
- 741 views
-