Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    If you could magically have a few hours with any of the Glee guys, which would you choose? Matthew Morrison? Cory Monteith? Mark Salling? Chord Overstreet? Harry Shum Jr? Kevin McHale?

  2. Started by Lucky,

    First of all, I want all of the posters here at MER to have a wonderful Christmas, second I wish success for the website, and third, I want a big fat cock stuffed in my, er, stocking!

  3. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk6x34WdZn8

  4. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I am very serious ... I really do not see the attraction to these blogs yet they earn thousands of dollars weekly in revenue (a standard skyscrapper ad on Perez Hilton costs $10,600 while poor Andy over at Towleroad only earns $1,800. for the same ad and Ohlalamag comes in just under $1,500 per week while Gawker is so far off the charts it does not list its $$20,000. per week rate). If you visit them and or just have a opinion on their attraction I like to hear it. http://www.ohlalamag.com/en/ http://www.towleroad.com/ http://gawker.com/ http://perezhilton.com/

  5. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5cX_ncZLls

    • 0 replies
    • 601 views
  6. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Check out this clip of Conan and Jack Black arguing about who is the better guitarist. It has a nice little surprise ending. Click Here.

    • 0 replies
    • 553 views
  7. Guest Hoover42
    Started by Guest Hoover42,

    One of the fun things about my gym is that I get to visit briefly with a hot guy in his mid-20's who works there every Thursday evening. I've seen him almost every week for the last two years, and I'm sure (though not certain) that's he realized I like him. If I had to guess, I would say he prefers women, though we've never discussed it. Every time we talk, he brings up the subject of money...in particular how little he makes and how hard he's always trying to make more. I've been tempted to say something like, "Oh, you poor boy, here take this", and hand him a couple hundred dollars on the spot just to see what his reaction would be. So far I've resisted the urge. He…

    • 33 replies
    • 4.1k views
  8. Craigslist's adult services section is now out of business around the world. The ouster of the controversial section was confirmed by Craigslist to the office of Connecticut Attorney General General Richard Blumenthal yesterday, according to the Associated Press. The removal of the section from dozens of countries follows a similar action that saw it taken down in the U.S. four months ago. Read more: http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-20026379-93.html#ixzz18rZzMyvS Does this really surprise anyone?

  9. Target Continues To Make The Political Donations They Had Previously Apologized For Making Jason Linkins jason@huffingtonpost.com | HuffPost Reporting First Posted: 12-21-10 06:39 PM | Updated: 12-21-10 06:39 PM This past fall, mega-retailer Target caught a heap of bad publicity when it was revealed that they had made campaign donations in support of then-Minnesota gubernatorial hopeful Tom Emmer, whose hostility to the LGBT community began "with opposition to same-sex marriage and runs through to wholesale denial of equal rights and alliances with organizations whose takes on the gay community neatly align with those Ugandan madmen." Target CEO Greg Steinhafel…

  10. Started by TotallyOz,

    Which one did you choose?

  11. Started by TampaYankee,

    Internet Porn Block Coming? U.K. Conservatives Propose 'Opt-In' To Protect Children The Huffington Post | Catharine Smith First Posted: 12-20-10 10:08 AM | Updated: 12-20-10 10:08 AM Conservative British lawmakers want Internet service providers to automatically block customers' access to pornography websites. Designed to protect young children from accessing mature content, a block on porn would require customers to "opt in" (request access) to illicit websites, British communications minister Ed Vaizey told The Sunday Times, according to PC Pro. Broadband firms like BT, Virgin Media and TalkTalk are reportedly willing to cooperate with such a proposal and…

  12. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    • 6 replies
    • 798 views
  13. Started by TampaYankee,

    Due to copyright restrictions see full article at: http://finance.yahoo.com/focus-retirement/article/111588/the-10-worst-states-for-retirees?mod=fidelity-readytoretire&cat=fidelity_2010_getting_ready_to_retire Who knew Illinois would top the list. I feel sorry for all of you California Dreamers who come in second. Not surprised though as I think of California as the Land of Taxes, as I do of NY too which came in third. Rhode Island was a bit of a suprise as was Nevada which has no imcome tax. Being a native born Floridian, I have always considered that state to be the Retiree's paradise, except for the 3Hs... heat, humidity, and hurricanes. The first two drove…

  14. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Lately I've been feeling really old. I guess in part because I am. But been in a non holiday funk so to speak about age. I realized that the small group of close friends I do have are all much younger than me. I don't really associate with people around my age lol. I am not sure why maybe cause I think of them as old? In fact its hard for me I mean very hard to even relate to people near my age. Though more and more its difficult to carry any reasonable conversation with a twenty year old. We are in such different stages of our lives. Not sure if anybody else has gone through this but if so how did you deal with it?

  15. Started by Lucky,

    Sorry...nothing to see...no conflict here, Steven!

  16. Started by Lucky,

    Saturday Night Live's Andy Samberg has another video similar to dick-in-a-box, but this time three guys are singing that they just had sex. I saw the video at HuffPost; http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/19/i-just-had-sex-snl-akon_n_798822.html

    • 0 replies
    • 684 views
  17. Started by Lucky,

    NY Times photo This young marine worries about gay men being in close combat situations. Does he have anything to fear? No, they aren't worried about being sexually propositioned, they say gays would be more likely to fold in combat. That's cuz they don't visit gay message boards and see how well we can fight!

    • 1 reply
    • 864 views
  18. Started by MsGuy,

    So now they are saying we have 4 Republican votes to repeal DADT in the Defense Authorization Bill if it makes it past filabuster and 2 Republican votes for cloture (maybe)!!?? And that Obama has strong armed the Armed Services Committee and Sen. Reid into keeping repeal in the bill (for now). I've been up and down on this DADT repeal roller coaster to the point my head is spinning. I've gotten to the point I'm deliberately trying not to get my hopes up. So does anyone have any information as to what Dick Lugar and Susan Collins (the 2 potential Repubican votes for cloture) are up to? Are they serious about voting for cloture if Republicans are allowed to offer a reason…

  19. Started by Lucky,

    In today's NY Times as in last week's, there is a flier for United Airlines Visa card. It offers 30,000 frequent flier miles to those who successfully apply. But WAIT, there's more. When you go to the website to apply, there is a button to click if you are a Mileage Plus member. Click it! You now have 50,000 bonus miles for successfully applying. You have to make some charges before the miles accrue; I think it is $400.

    • 3 replies
    • 865 views
  20. Chase Hit With SEC Whistleblower Complaint Over Credit Card Practices By ABIGAIL FIELD See full article from DailyFinance: http://srph.it/fp9z4H Linda Almonte, a former employee of JPMorgan Chase (JPM) who is suing the bank for wrongful termination, has just upped the ante: She has now also filed a whistleblower complaint with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The core allegations add context to her lawsuit, and they charge Chase with grotesque and illegal practices involving its credit card debt processes, including robo-signing. Chase denies her claims. Almonte's allegations are detailed in the Nov. 30 letter sent to the SEC. In the letter, she says: 1. Chas…

  21. Guest StevenDraker
    Started by Guest StevenDraker,

  22. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj1LDgph6PY

  23. I keep telling you guys there is such great talent in Asia. On a recent trip to Cambodia, I met this guy in a bar. He is sweet and adorable and rock hard!

  24. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Kevin McHale plays Artie, the boy in the wheelchair on Glee. He seems to be skipped over when everyone talks about the sexy boys on the show..Is it because of the chairbound character? or because of the nerdy glasses? Well, both are just props for the character..Personally, I think Kevin is adorable and would happily "spend some time" with him if the opportunity ever arose....

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  25. Started by TotallyOz,

    If an escort has a profile on MER and you want to review that escort, when you get to the information page for reviewing the escort, now all you need to do after you select his city is to select him from the Drop Down Menu and Click LOAD. It automatically loads all his information and if there are discrepancies, you can change them. This makes the Review Process EASY with a capital E. I want to thank a reviewer who asked for this feature. It was easy for us to do and it was never done before because TY and I didn't think of it. If you have other ways to make the site better, easier, faster..... Please let us know.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.