The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
-
I apologize for # 4 not being a butt....... but..... he sorta caught my eye.
-
- 1 reply
- 727 views
-
-
Mixed bag..... - camping - a jock - an undershirt - view from a penthouse # 2 is spoken for - have your pick of the rest.
-
01001001001000000111010001101000011010 01011011100110101100100000011101110110010 100100000011100110110100001101111011101010110 110001100100001000000110000101101100011011 0000100000011100110111010001100001011100 100111010000100000011100000110111101110 0110111010001101001011011100110011 1001000000110100101101110001000000 11000100110100101101110011000010111001001111001 no spaces
-
- 13 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
How very sad to read about the death of a four year old American boy falling off a balcony of View Talay 2 condo. His grief stricken 40 year old father then later committed suicide by taking sleeping pills. What a tragedy. http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/27318/grief-stricken-american-commits-suicide-following-recent-death-of-his-4-year-old-son/
-
Terry Jones, the pastor of a tiny 50-member Florida church, the Dove World Outreach Center, says he will go ahead with his plan to burn copes of the Koran on the anniversary of 9/11. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11238062 So whilst this idiot is alarming most of the civilised world, wait for Islamic nations to review many of their commercial contracts with the USA and for terrorists to get a new boost.
-
It seems like since the August Challenge has ended, the number of posters has dropped off. Even Lucky himself, seems to have lost some interest. I realize we all have lives outside of messageboards, but come on guys, lets all keep it going here... It takes more than just a handful of us to keep things fun and active here.
-
Soap suds, a jock & half a butt. That's the best I can find for today.....
-
- 2 replies
- 776 views
-
-
-
Two gay men who were photographed kissing at a conservative South African kiss-in last month have been involved in a tragic auto accident. The photo received international attention, but now one kisser is dead and the other on a ventilator. Read more: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/sep/09/gay-couple-kiss-south-africa-crash (Info via towleroad.com)
-
-
Whats up with pastor Jones? He has to be brain damaged, right? When you have the head of special forces (or whatever his title), the pope, the secretary of state and OMG Sarah Palin telling you that you're crazy and doing more harm than good don't you think a rational person would pick up on those clues?
-
- 6 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
In what can only be assumed as caving in to pressure from many Attorney Generals, Craigslist has now deleted its "adult services" section. In the space under "Services" where it formerly said "Adult" is now a reverse font of white text in a black box saying "CENSORED"... Of course, this is only in the USA sections of craigslist.. in a quick check, other countries still retain the "erotic" services section. Let's see if this helps get more people over to the knockoff site, backpage.com.......they still offer escort ads there..
-
- 26 replies
- 3.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
In my fevered search for new male escort sites after the demise of Craigslist, I've hit upon what seems like a real gem: The UK based Connect2men which as of 9/6 has 528 US gay escort listings, 124 ads in LA many of which I've never seen. Free escort ads, dudes, what are you waiting for! Seems like a perfect fit. A company in another country where prostitution is legal providing service to the US where we suffer under a repressive moralistic regime, it's a good deed they're doing, kind of like us providing uncensored Internet access to Saudi Arabian and Chinese citizens. I know about GayRomeo which has few US ads, but are there any other overseas sites like this that I…
-
Just Gotta say, I love the sense of class. Hooboy as Dietrich and Oz as Garland. I think My avatar here needs to change ... following such a tradition.. I just cant decide. Bergman, Garbo, Kelly, Crawford, hell even Newmar, Any other better ideas. I want to make this one that sticks... Since Im starting from scratch again here
-
- 30 replies
- 5.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
His profile says he is 90? He looks in pretty good shape for so many years
-
- 5 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Privately speaking, many Democrats are saying that the fall elections for the House may be worse than some of the predictions. From Politico Morning report for Thursday: THE BIGGER 2010 PICTURE -
-
Here is the article.... http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/articles/2010/09/08/20100908james-franco-promotes-127-hours-talks-masturbation.html I wish he would call me for help sometime....LOL Check out this article where James talks about "research" for a role where he played a male prostitute http://myguystyle.blogspot.com/2008/08/james-francos-gay-orgy-in-new-orleans.html
-
You can interpret this one two ways.. the boys are wet.. or seeing them might make YOU wet.... Can you stand the wetness??? Should I continue posting today???
-
It never fails to amaze me the vast numbers of good looking guys who are willing to take off their clothes and pose for the camera for the world to see. If it's such an infinite supply, how come I come across so few?
-
There are a few questions in this test with the correct answer following each question. In order to protect the correct answer I have placed it past the posting area with x's. Once you have your answer, scroll down to see if you're smarter than a sixth grader or if you're in need of some remedial classroom time. Ok class, let's begin! Critical thinking skills 101 1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator? Stop and think about it and decide on your answer before you scroll down x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and close the door. This question tests whether you tend to do simple things …
-
- 3 replies
- 882 views
-
-
-
- 2 replies
- 1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
......Spot on when it comes to her fashion sense, personality and sense of humor. I just love her!!
-
If you own your own domain name how do you obtain an email account at your own domain??? Does the hosting company set it up or....... Thanks if anyone can help
-
- 2 replies
- 895 views
-
-
I maintain over 150 RSS feeds. And its a nightmare as there is no order in the way I have them at all. So if I want to just read my gay news feeds I have to wade through the others to find those. Currently I am using Firefox thinking of switching to Chrome. What I would love to be able to do is put them into categories. As an example group all my tech feeds in under one area and all my blog feed under another area and all my business feeds in yet a another group. Is this even possible? Can it be done in Google's news reader or Chrome or Firefox or?
-
- 6 replies
- 991 views
-