The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tawsgYBsAVU
-
# 3 should have been part of Twink Tuesday but my personal vote will have to go to # 1.
-
I think I worked my handyman too hard. Poor bugger looks exhausted
-
For me it's either the garden chair or the biker
-
- 4 replies
- 926 views
-
-
-
Take the quiz.. see how many you get right, then enter that number in the poll to see how you compare to everyone else...Answers will be at the bottom of this post.. just keep scrolling down... and NO CHEATING>>>>>>> 1) What 70's talent show introduced such characters as Gene Gene the dancing machine and the Unknown Comic? 2) What city did Rob and Laura Petrie reside in? 3) From what show did the phrase "Danger Will Robinson" come from? 4) What show featured the characters of Herman, Lily, Eddie, Marilyn, and Grandpa? 5) What was the character's name of the elderly neighbor lady on I Love Lucy? 6) What was the character's name of the nosy neighb…
-
- 11 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
-
-
- 4 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Adrian Healy & Girlfriend Kicked Out Of English Hotel For Writing Bad Review On TripAdvisor First Posted: 09-20-10 08:32 AM | Updated: 09-20-10 08:32 AM A cancer patient and his girlfriend are furious with an English hotel after being kicked out after two nights of their three night stay, supposedly for writing a poor review on TripAdvisor, according to USA Today. Adrian Healey and his companion, Sherrie Andrews, were two nights into their stay at Surrey's Golden Beach hotel for what was supposed to be his first break from a grueling round of chemotherapy for his testicular cancer (it was discovered that he had 14 tumors throughout his body), when the manager…
-
- 0 replies
- 663 views
-
-
Wrap, End of Summer, He's a tall one, What could be more american than Red, White & Blue?
-
Beach Bum bums, Jock bums, Hosing bums & wandering the streets naked bums. Ain't variety just the spice of life?
-
-
Montana GOP policy: Make homosexuality illegal MATT VOLZ | September 18, 2010 12:47 PM EST | AP HELENA, Mont. — At a time when gays have been gaining victories across the country, the Republican Party in Montana still wants to make homosexuality illegal. The party adopted an official platform in June that keeps a long-held position in support of making homosexual acts illegal, a policy adopted after the Montana Supreme Court struck down such laws in 1997. The fact that it's still the official party policy more than 12 years later, despite a tidal shift in public attitudes since then and the party's own pledge of support for individual freedoms, has exasperated som…
-
1 - The lure of the open seas 2 - Testing for implants 3 - The start of another ho-hum day 4 - What the dog sees (not exactly a butt pic but I couldn't resist
-
1 - Haute Couture 2 - On my knees again 3 - My doctor's waiting room 4 - I just love pictures of the CN Tower in Toronto
-
Do you think # 4 is what they refer to as The Green Room at the Oscars?
-
I am going to work on getting a list of all of my favorite programs for the Mac computer. I'll start with my favorite and work my way down. My absolute favorite is MailPlane. It is the most productive way to use Gmail on your Mac. It is on the top of your mac and you can have an unlimited number of GMail accounts it checks. I have over 30 Gmail Accounts and this keeps up with them all. It lets me know when I have new messages and it is easy to install, easy to update new versions and I have used it since it was on the market and never had to pay for an additional upgrade fee. The customer support for this company is great. I love the drop and drag attachments. I l…
-
- 2 replies
- 972 views
-
-
I saw Richie's new ad on Rentboy. He's looking really hot. Anyone with recent experience? Twnklover, have you seen him recently, I noticed he was one of your favorites in the past.
-
- 11 replies
- 3k views
-
-
-
-
Wear the sexiest underwear I've seen in ages.
-
He is one hot mother! # 2 turns my crank. How about yours?
-
- 1 reply
- 753 views
-
-
Craigslist Tells Congress Its Adult Services Section Is Gone For Good JIM ABRAMS | 09/15/10 05:18 PM | AP WASHINGTON A Craigslist official told lawmakers Wednesday that the classified ad website has no plans to resume its adult services section and defended the company's efforts to stop the sexual exploitation of minors. But William Clinton Powell also told a House Judiciary Committee panel that people seeking to advertise adult or sexual services will now simply migrate to other Internet sites. He said the decision by Craigslist earlier this month to shut down the adult services section "may be a step backward in terms of addressing the core causes of the issue…
-
# 4 is waiting for a good old fashioned spanking. Any takers?
-
- 1 reply
- 756 views
-
-