Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    With the west still struggling to come out of its worst recession for 80-some years, much of Asia has already emerged and is well on its way to record growth rates again. One reason perhaps is that Asia went through all this 13 years ago, and so its banking systems, for one, are in much better shape to handle the crisis this time around. Having lived through the Asian economic recession, I got to thinking about how recessions are perceived in the west and the east, and how the United States in particular has been guilty of double standards. This was brought home to me in an excellent book I have just read: The Great Hangover – 21 Tales of the New Recession. It is a se…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Catherine Zeta-Jones, wife of actor Michael Douglas, has expressed her fury in People magazine that her husband’s throat cancer was not discovered earlier. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11162442 Years ago I had a friend who had also felt something was wrong at the back of his tongue, but had waited for well over a year to have it checked. Eventually a doctor took a biopsy which was discovered to be cancerous. An operation removed a small part of the tongue, he completed chemotherapy and was told there was no more cancer. The surgeon had caught it in time. Three months later he again felt something wrong. Initially he was told, don’t worry. Onl…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  3. Guest Wesley
    Started by Guest Wesley,

    hello Guys, no often than I post any where, I can t imagine why I would be suspended. Is there a problems over there on SGT or in my minor posting hvae I offended someone. The only thing I can imagine would be dull and uninteresting. Wes

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. Spain Breaks Up Male-Prostitute Trafficking Gang DANIEL WOOLLS | 08/31/10 08:58 AM | AP MADRID — Spanish police say that for the first time they have broken up a human-trafficking gang that brought men to the country to work as prostitutes, providing them with Viagra, cocaine and other stimulant drugs to be available for sex with other men 24 hours a day. Authorities arrested 14 people, mainly Brazilians, on suspicion of running the organization and another 17 alleged prostitutes for being in Spain illegally, the National Police said in a statement Tuesday. Police inspector Jose Nieto said the case involving the Brazilians was the first in which Spanish authorities …

  5. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    I hadn't seen him before. His name is Jeff Tomsik. Sure is easy on the eyes.......

    • 3 replies
    • 726 views
  6. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    My frat was never like this - guess I went to the wrong college.

    • 0 replies
    • 756 views
  7. Started by lookin,

    Not that I don't like other websites too, but during the month of August, I found myself thinking of things I especially like about the MER Forums and decided to make a running list. The list does not include the biggest draw: the many creative, funny, knowledgeable, articulate, caring, sharing, and - dare I say - quite attractive denizens who festoon the fora day and night. It's just a list of site qualities that I think set MER apart. I'm sure I'm not done, as I've added a couple just in the last few days. Others may want to join in. But here's my list, so far, and in no particular order: Lucky and the folks who joined in to create a little magic in August - ha…

    • 6 replies
    • 976 views
  8. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Get your hands where I can see them, boy. I really have to get some of this underwear Rick Day always takes fantastic pictures Trying to escape a pit bull?

  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have been following him for years but his Glee appearances really make me yearn for him more. How can I have him?

  10. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Peekin out the window Showing off his newest jock Worms get the best views Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep

    • 0 replies
    • 649 views
  11. We now have the ability for escorts to upload videos to the site. These videos will be personal videos of themselves and not studio protected videos. We have not sent out an e-mail to members yet. However, if some notice this in their My Account area or the Search area, they may start to upload some videos. I have set up 2 test videos for you in this area. Take a look at Search and Member Videos and let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy this new feature. It is a free feature that we will be offering to all members.

  12. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    First is Sue Sylvester (Jane Lynch) with Olivia Newton John..Lets get Physical http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ_5RocJHWw Next is Sue's version of Vogue http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH8JyPY85UU

    • 3 replies
    • 709 views
  13. Started by TotallyOz,

    I stood in this room the first time with a lad I reviewed on this site. He is no longer escorting but I had such a fantastic time with him seeing Rome and all of Italy with him. We stood in this room as long as we could and I was breathless. It brought me back to Freshman year and Art History at a small Liberal Arts College and only about 15 classmates. My dream was always to visit the chapel and I did. Sensational . . . click on the link below. When it opens, use your mouse to rotate to right or left, up or down. Sistine Chapel Click it and go. So Beautiful!

  14. Guest Daddy
    Started by Guest Daddy,

    Is it really necessary to continue the two pinned posts at the top of this forum? I think everybody has been adequately informed of this information. It's just takes up precious forum space, and IMHO, it's just annoying to have to look at every-time visiting.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. Started by TotallyOz,

    Lurkerspeaks said in another thead: "Thanks again to everyone who posts, reads, and most of all, LURKS around here..hopefully one day soon they will take the plunge and SPEAK for themselves. " It made me wonder the meaning behind others screen names here. I'll start. I have a Master's Degree in Education. That was way before I went to law school. Anyway, I was always fascinated with the Wizard of Oz. I have every book, CD, doll, plate, figurine, etc I can get my hands on. I have been an die hard collector of all things Wizard of Oz for many many years. My Master's Thesis was on the Wonderful Wizard of Oz. All my friends always told me, you are just totally oz aren…

  16. Guest Daddy
    Started by Guest Daddy,

    If anyone can pull this off, it's Dominic Ford and Matthew Rush. So You Think You Can Fuck For anyone not really knowing....Matthew Rush is a riot and one of the funniest and clever people in this circle. His tweets are hilarious at times and this might just be very interesting and fun indeed. The first episode is currently being edited and from I hear....Well, I can't tell you what I hear, except.....you won't want to miss it.

    • 1 reply
    • 631 views
  17. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I don't have the final numbers maybe OZ can supply the month over month numbers for us. I feel the challenge went very well and I was happy to be part of it. Sure there were a few bumps here and there but what message center doesn't have those? More importantly instead of a meltdown we all controlled ourselves and moved on. For me personally the goal has never been to beat that other community but to create our own awesome environment. We have a fantastic beginning. Now lets continue the interaction as we head into September. Hopefully the guys that have been MIA will return as well like Klair Buddy2 Townie and Random to name a few.

  18. Started by TampaYankee,

    KBR Only Contractor Granted Legal Immunity From Harming Soldiers And Civilians: Army Secretary McHugh Marcus Baram Marcus@huffingtonpost.com Marcus@huffingtonpost.com | HuffPost Reporting A Pentagon deal to grant one of America's largest military contractors immunity from harming soldiers and civilians in Iraq was a unique arrangement, according to Army Secretary John McHugh. As previously reported in Huffington Post and the Oregonian, taxpayers may be on the hook to compensate more than 150 military veterans who claim that a Halliburton subsidiary knowingly exposed them to cancer-causing chemicals in Iraq. As part of a lawsuit filed by 26 Oregon National Guard s…

  19. Started by Lucky,

    Tennis star Rafael Nadal apparently has blue balls! (from kennethinthe212.com)

    • 0 replies
    • 706 views
  20. From the local paper, the Desert Sun: LOS ANGELES — The owner of an RV dealership sued by Taylor Lautner over a customized vehicle challenged the “Twilight” star Monday to use his muscles instead of his lawyers to resolve the case. Quantcast Brent McMahon, who owns McMahon's RV in Irvine, offered to compete in a push-up contest to settle the breach-of- contract lawsuit that Lautner filed Aug. 23 claiming the dealership failed to deliver a $300,000 RV on time for use as a dressing room on the set of the actor's latest film. McMahon and his attorney denied wrongdoing and said they will vigorously defend the case in court if Lautner, 18, doesn't accept the challenge. Th…

    • 0 replies
    • 812 views
  21. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Who ever said wearing a skirt was for women only?

  22. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    # 2 is my favourite butt of all time. # 4 gives new meaning to the word smorgasbord.

    • 1 reply
    • 647 views
  23. It’s time to take off the flip-flops and put on the dancing shoes as the cast of Dancing with the Stars season 11 is now in place. Baywatch alum David Hasselhoff will compete against Jersey Shore hunk Michael “The Situation” Sorrentino, as well as former NFL star Kurt Warner, singer Michael Bolton, Bristol Palin and actress Jennifer Grey, DWTS hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke announced in a live press conference Monday night during a new episode of Bachelor Pad. Also ready to hit the ballroom are Brady Bunch star Florence Henderson, Hills star Audrina Patridge, former Los Angeles Laker Rick Fox, singer Brandy, comedian Margaret Cho and actor Kyle Massey. http://tvwa…

  24. Started by lookin,

    Although he never posted a lot, StuCotts has always been one of my favorite posters here or anywhere. I almost always learn something, have a laugh, and usually both. He and AdamSmith can riff through many a delightful thread. I hope the recent traffic hasn't spooked him. I very much look forward to the next sighting.

    • 2 replies
    • 879 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.