Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by Lucky,

    Lucky Calvin. I hope nothing gets between him and his boy toy: More at Gawker.com: http://gawker.com/5625681/the-revealing-pictures-of-calvin-kleins-new-boyfriend-the-20+year+old-underwear-model

  2. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    For those who know me personally here know I am very overweight. Though over the past several years I had lost a large amount of weight. But the past 6 months I sadly have returned to my old ways .. which is basically eating every single meal out and nearly all from fast food places Needless to say I have gained back a lot of weight and just have not been feeling well. Since I am single I just do not enjoy or have have motivation to cook for myself. I'm sure many of you single guys do cook for yourself and I really admire that. Anyway, I found a local company that delivers fresh prepared meals and decided to give them a try. I am only on my second day but so far so g…

  3. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Should I post more??? just like tinkerbell, your applause keeps the thread alive

  4. Guest Barr1965
    Started by Guest Barr1965,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3bRPHPQsOs

  5. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    On the beach again Kitchen helper Black & white on tummy Slippery when wet Me? Hmmmm Slippery when wet (I think)

  6. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I love technology. The link below is a creation between the band Arcade Fire and Google. Click on Launch Experiment kick back and enjoy. A few heads up first. You need to be using a HTML5 compliant browser.Firefox or Google's Chrome are the two I know are for certain. Safari might also be complaint. Also, do not panic when quite a few windows pop open. Do not try to move or re-size them. Its all part of the experience Let me know what you think? http://www.chromeexperiments.com/arcadefire

  7. Started by TotallyOz,

    I love Modern Family but was a bit surprised when it beat out Glee. Also, Breaking Bad kicked ass in the drama category. One of my favorite shows, The Good Wife, didn't win as many as I would like. But, overall, a great year for TV. http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/TV/08/29/emmy.awards/?hpt=Sbin#fbid=eaIDsVRzvJf&wom=false

  8. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    A teacher canned about 40 students in a Thailand school for leaving their room messy. One of the kids captured part of it on his mobile phone. Two reports. Report One and Report Two

  9. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Kiss the mirror Bask on the beach Hoist your instrument Pull up those jeans Me? I'd choose the jeans guy.

    • 0 replies
    • 599 views
  10. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Can you believe it? It's actually a Xmas candy cane he's sticking up his butt. Wouldn't mind licking that one (cane or butt)

    • 3 replies
    • 806 views
  11. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    This sure beats watching Jamie Oliver.

    • 1 reply
    • 603 views
  12. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    My daddy told me all people who lied in a trailer were trash. The S.O.B. lied to me..... This ain't trash - it's treasure!

    • 3 replies
    • 944 views
  13. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    I certainly won't be buying my groceries here anytime soon!

    • 2 replies
    • 964 views
  14. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    For me, it's been years, preferring to shower instead. However, perhaps I could be persuaded........

    • 2 replies
    • 807 views
  15. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    What happened to these two guys. I really miss reading both of their contributions

    • 1 reply
    • 665 views
  16. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Three out of the four pics are wearing some sort of clothing. I hope they still qualify as butt pictures.

  17. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Dogs wanna be healthy too

    • 0 replies
    • 561 views
  18. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Interesting article how some of the big boys took shots at Netflix' business and all lost. Late last week, there were a ton of press reports about how Blockbuster was preparing to declare Chapter 11 bankruptcy in September. It's not shutting down, but just trying to restructure its debt, get out from under a bunch of store leases and try, try again. That said, this is yet another example of the fallacy of the claim of many that if you have a good idea some big company will just come along, copy it, and be successful. It also demonstrates the huge difference between idea and execution. Netflix had a good idea and executed well on it. But for years everyone thought it wa…

    • 0 replies
    • 660 views
  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photos/best-pod-may-2010/#/pantanal-birds-brazil_19477_600x450.jpg

  20. by Jerry Edgerton Saturday, August 28, 2010 provided by Used car shopping used to be a scary maze of breakdown-prone models, but reliability has gained sharply. Auto manufacturing quality and dependability studies have shown steady gains this decade. But exceptions do exist and if you're in the market for a used car, you want to steer clear of them. So CBS MoneyWatch.com has compiled a list of used cars to avoid in five categories, focusing on 2007 models-the year from the latest J.D. Power and Associates dependability study. Buying a three-year-old car also lets you shop after the bulk of depreciation has taken place. To make our list of used-car rejects, a mo…

    • 2 replies
    • 958 views
  21. Started by Lucky,

    The death of poppers king Joe Miller last week, apparently a suicide, has the media and politicians in Indiana struggling to determine how best to handle it. Miller owned Great Lakes Products, producers of various brands of poppers, and reportedly made hundreds of millions in the process. He established a foundation that gave huge amounts of money to Democratic politicians, and purported to care about people with HIV and AIDS. Yet poppers themselves may have had a great contribution to health problems and death rates, both from AIDS and the combination of Viagra type drugs. So was Miller a gay philanthropist, or a death monger? His controversial personal life also made…

  22. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    It is absolutely amazing what one can stumble across while taking a walk on the beach And on the way home I took a shortcut and almost bumped into another pervert standing stark naked on the path, blocking my way. I hope my day gets better.....

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  23. Guest Daddy
    Started by Guest Daddy,

    Imagine. Waiting your entire life to have sex for the first time only after you get married! Imagine. After waiting your entire life for such a great moment to happen and this being your first and only public comment about it. "the Sex was not worth the wait. After we did it, I was kind of like, that's it?" Poor, poor Kevin Jonas. Not only has he probably ensured that the crummy sex he is now having with his now publicly humiliated wife will only get worse - but what does this say about Kevin as a whole? 1) Is he gay? 2) Is his wife just a crappy lay? 3) Was it because his dick was the only dick in the room? 4) Is he a crappy lay? 5) All Skate_____________________…

    • 2 replies
    • 718 views
  24. Guest GaySacGuy
    Started by Guest GaySacGuy,

    Sunday President Obama sat down with Brian Williams of NBC in New Orleans. Here are some clips: --Obama, on questions about his birth and faith: "Well, look, facts are the facts, right? So, we went through some of this during the campaign. You know, there is a mechanism, a network of misinformation, that in a new-media era can get churned out there constantly. ... I'm not going to be worrying too much about whatever rumors are floating on - out there. If I spend all my time chasing after that then I wouldn't get much done. ... I would say that I can't spend all my time with my birth certificate plastered on my forehead. (LAUGHS) It is what - the facts are the fact…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  25. Guest GaySacGuy
    Started by Guest GaySacGuy,

    glenn Beck is having a rally in DC today. I think he is way out there!!! From the Saturday morning Politico: BECK PROMISES "THE GREAT AWAKENING ... THE END OF DARKNESS"-- LAST NIGHT, WE GOT A JAW-DROPPING PREVIEW of Glenn Beck's

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.