Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    His name is Matthew Stephen Herrick. He would be a keeper.

  2. Started by Lucky,

    In the department of wouldn't it be nice, I think a trip to Europe right now would be ideal. With the summer tourists already home at the BBQ, there's less crowds for folks like me. What I don't understand is this bug that burns inside me to travel and see new places. Lots of old places, too, for that matter, as I love to return to places I have enjoyed. Big cities are best as I love the action and the grand boulevards. But a trip through the small towns of Mexico would be cool if I could survive it. If I could go now, London, Paris, Venice and Rome would have to be on the list. After that, Krakow might be a fun new place to see, and, I have never been to Berlin. Istan…

  3. Started by eeyore,

    Caption this..

  4. Started by JKane,

    Saw Machete over the weekend, I was very amused. Some laugh out loud ultra-violence, I'd say a much better movie than Expendables. But you have to have the right mindset for it. From Rotten Tomatoes: Consensus: Machete is messy, violent, shallow, and tasteless -- and that's precisely the point of one of the summer's most cartoonishly enjoyable films.

    • 0 replies
    • 818 views
  5. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    There are few things as exciting as a luscious bum showcased in a jock. Like an incredible painting setoff in the perfect frame.

    • 1 reply
    • 673 views
  6. Guest GaySacGuy
    Started by Guest GaySacGuy,

    Are you ready for this...another Quayle in public office??? Dan Quayle's son wins congressional primary

    • 5 replies
    • 2.1k views
  7. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Thought we'd have a black/white/sepia Sunday - a change is as good as a rest....

  8. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    The first two pics are of a gorgeous French Canadian jock - I just love home grown talent Next we have a truly luscious butt And finally there is an ass grabber

    • 0 replies
    • 641 views
  9. Guest Matrix
    Started by Guest Matrix,

    I guess I'm curious about these thread closures of late. So I'm going to ask. Why? This latest one with the Hooville News while obviously a titillating thread had more view hits than any other non locked thread on the page - and within less than 24 hours. Obviously people were interested or they would not have kept reviewing it... If people can't responsibly select what they view for themselves without moderation, then they probably shouldn't be in adult forums to begin with, even if, people are engaging in less than adult behavior. This recent thread obviously had people's interest. Hence the view count. Absent threats and abhorrent behavior(s) against nature, I th…

  10. Started by TampaYankee,

    How do ya like dem tracks?

  11. Started by TampaYankee,

    Unfortunately, lookin's earnest question regarding the 'payoff' for antognistic posters was caught up in another thread that veered out of bounds. It is a worthy question and I have moved it here for those who wish to offer input on the question. This is NOT a restart of the other thread, only a fresh start for lookin's question. Please keep this thread focused on lookin's general question. Do not veer back to the main topic of the other thread else individual posts will be deleted. Sly attempts to intertwine the present and old topics will be denied. We will delete the good with the bad.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
  12. Started by MsGuy,

    Has anyone ever heard of the new collegiate sport of Nut Ball? Last night, while innocently viewing a bit of Japanese tentacle yaoi porn on YouTube, I noticed the poster's list included something interesting looking titled something like 'Zeissball'. Turned out it was a video of German college guys playing the new American sport of Nut Ball. Further investigation revealed Nut Ball was invented in Minnesota in 2002 and is now in the process of going viral world wide. Ur Nut Ball post link Rules seem to have drifted a bit from their initially innocent origins. The game, as now played, has jettisoned most of the dross and moved its homoerotic S&M aspects to the fore…

    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
  13. Started by TampaYankee,

    Google Search Rankings Investigated By Texas Attorney General MICHAEL LIEDTKE | 09/ 3/10 10:54 PM | AP SAN FRANCISCO — Google Inc.'s methods for recommending websites are being reviewed by Texas' attorney general in an investigation spurred by complaints that the company has abused its power as the Internet's dominant search engine. The antitrust inquiry disclosed by Google late Friday is just the latest sign of the intensifying scrutiny facing the company as it enters its adolescence. Since its inception in a Silicon Valley garage 12 years ago, Google has gone from a quirky startup to one of the world's most influential businesses with annual revenue approaching $3…

    • 1 reply
    • 762 views
  14. Started by OneFinger,

    Am I the only one that can't seem to sign out / log off? I was in earlier today and logged off. Then, when I returned a few hours later, I was still logged in. Just tried it again. It tells me I'm logged off. But, as soon as I return, it shows me logged in again without me doing anything. Hope this isn't a "enhancement" of the new board. It's making me pissed. Actually going to reboot my computer now and see if that finally logs me off this site.

  15. Started by eeyore,

    Charlie St. Cloud trailer in HD. Lots of Zac shirtless

  16. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    The daily butt my way Here is a sweet twink butt and a music video to go with it You funky but you fuck a butt alright alright LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DMVQD15WVY

    • 0 replies
    • 582 views
  17. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Everything from a perfume ad to an orgy. You find butts in the strangest places.

  18. Guest HoovilleRico
    Started by Guest HoovilleRico,

    And....We're back!!! Well almost anyway. Beginning next week after the long holiday, strap yourselves in tight cause it's gonna be like it never was before! Who's your Daddy indeed! ROFL. Nitro glycerin capsules available at the door. Enjoy your last holiday in peace before all hell breaks loose! Hooville Village News Rises again!

  19. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    • 0 replies
    • 562 views
  20. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    I love the second picture. Guess I get off on being teased by just a glimpse of the buns. Reminder for everyone posting photos. Please read the Sharing Photos Guidelines post. Submitting photos is contingent upon following guidelines. A photo from one of the forbidden studios was removed. If in doubt then always err on conservative side by not posting. Thanks. TY

    • 4 replies
    • 994 views
  21. Started by Lucky,

    With the recent suicide of Joe Miller, owner of the company that produces most of the poppers on the market, the company has now closed. The blog thisisfyf.com reports: According to a local video-shop professional, the company that makes Rush poppers has gone out of business. An FYF friend (really, it's not me) just texted me the news and followed with a confirmation: My friendly porno video guy just told me. I just got the last bottle! Not the best poppers, but it's an end of an icon. Once home, a quick check of sites that were part of the Rush trade dress (neverfakeit.com, sellrush.com and rushliquidinsense.com) showed all to have had their websites shuttered…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  22. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    New York is one city where I increasingly resent the high prices of hotels. Paying US$300 plus (including all the taxes) for a run-down old 2-star hotel near where my business demands I should be in Manhattan makes me keep my days there to a minimum. Which is a pity as I enjoy the city, even after more than 30 visits, and there is still so much I would like to see. Britain's The Guardian has come up with a list of smaller hotels and b&bs mostly outside Manhattan but seemingly very pleasant and at lower prices. Some look very pleasant and would save me quite a bit, I wonder if anyone knows any of them? http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/2010/aug/29/nicola-iseard-…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  23. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Paull Bremer, charged by the Bush Administration with bringing order out of the chaos of the US-led invasion of Iraq and who then failed miserably, has donned his pro-consul's mantle again to make yet more weighty pronouncements. Well! Well! Well! I for one don't recall anyone in the Bush administration telling the world that it would take the better part of 40 years to establish democracy in Iraq. Wasn't "Mission Accomplished" declared to the world on 1st May 2003? OK, yes, I know that referred to the 'war' part. But if anyone had told Congress or the British Parliament that it would take 39 years to establish democracy as a result of that war, do you think any el…

    • 9 replies
    • 2.5k views
  24. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    I recently received an e-mail from a person in London that I did not know. Evidently he got my name and address from a site that I had posted to about the death of a friend of mine. He said he had known this person back in the 90s and was saddened to read that he had died. He asked me if I knew any of the circumstances surrounding his death. I had been in touch with the deceased's sister and had quite a bit of info about his illnesses etc. I took the time to send this guy a rather lengthy report telling him all that I knew. I never heard another word. How difficult would it have been for him to click the reply icon and simply say, "Thanks for the info"? I find this ha…

    • 1 reply
    • 646 views
  25. Started by TotallyOz,

    Lettuce keeps better if you store in refrigerator without washing first so that the leaves are dry. Wash the day you are going to use. Any others?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.