Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest GaySacGuy
    Started by Guest GaySacGuy,

    Chicago Tribune,

    • 8 replies
    • 2.3k views
  2. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Anyone happen to know why Xtube removed ALL embedding codes from the videos?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    # 2 is definitely my favourite. I could use it as a pillow for ever. and I'd start watching cooking shows on TV if he was on Celebrity Chef

  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    Ok Guys. I am sorry but I always like to keep the latest copy of forum software that they offer. In order to do this, if you see any issues that have not arisen in the past, please let me know. This is a minor update and should not cause any problems. But, with programming, should and may are two totally different things.

  5. Guest Matrix
    Started by Guest Matrix,

    So you hire a new escort after doing as much research as you can to ensure you have a great time. The night comes and you finally hear that knock on your door. You open the door and there he is - Mr. right now! As it turns out, you end up having the best night of sex you've had in a long, long time, if not ever. The next day you learn that Mr. right now is also bisexual or straight, has a girlfriend, but escorts for the money. Will you hire him again or has he suddenly turned into that awful and dreaded Gay-For Pay monster everybody seems to detest? Does hot and fulfilling sex trump sexual orientations for you?

    • 3 replies
    • 802 views
  6. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    I'm not a huge fan of tats but for # 1 I'll make an exception. 2 & 3 are slippery when wet and # 4 is BEGGING for it.

    • 1 reply
    • 689 views
  7. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    While everybody has been obsessing on the new daddy a important longtime member from the other daddys site joined here today .... WHIPPED GUY. I really enjoy reading his posts. So welcome Whipped Guy and looking forward to your participation here

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    And he wants to model for you his latest undies.

    • 0 replies
    • 603 views
  9. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    I can only dream of being invited into this crowd.....

    • 0 replies
    • 675 views
  10. Started by eeyore,

    It's my favorite day! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY6mFXFiFtA

    • 6 replies
    • 962 views
  11. Guest NYTomcat
    Started by Guest NYTomcat,

    A very long time ago. Still carrying the name newbie around my neck I got into my first online battle with a pig headed know it all poster who decided my views on the subject were antiquated. Yes I was taking the old romantics view of the world and saying I longed for the man who would fulfill my every desire in life so I would never want or need anyone else and neither would he. The crumudeon and I finally called a halt as neither was able to get the other to bend. So here I am to eat crow. Yes lucky I now agree with you. I have found you can be in love and have an open arrangement. But here comes the question I still ponder. Is it better to know of your signif…

    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  12. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Decisions, decisions, decisions........ I'd have to go for # 3, but there's something about # 5 that gets my juices flowing too.

    • 0 replies
    • 672 views
  13. Started by Lucky,

    When can you call a black man a boy in the workplace without it having racial intent? Well, anytime you want, according to the United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, the top court in the South. It seems that these justices think if you just call the worker boy, it's not racial. you have to call him something like a black boy to make it racial. Even after a nudge by the Supreme Court, the 11th Circuit on retrial refused to change their minds. If this is what passes for justice in today's south, well what hope do Muslims have? http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/07/us/politics/07bar.html?_r=1&ref=us

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I like the text color .. the black stands out and for my elder eyes it seems easier to read. What do you guys think? Ironically when you preview your post before submitting its the old brown color.

    • 1 reply
    • 680 views
  15. Guest Matrix
    Started by Guest Matrix,

    Surfs up! I realize that this is playing over at the other site but thought it was too good not to post over here for those who do not visit over there. Which is probably very few... And here's a longer version for those who enjoy foreplay. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeKMTSepHeQ&feature=related

    • 0 replies
    • 594 views
  16. Started by JKane,

    “My Lonesome Cowboy” by Takashi Murakami, a life-sized sculpture of a bright-eyed anime manga-boy j**king off and whipping his j*zz into a gigantic lasso around his head at the Sotheby's Contemporary Art Evening was estimated to go for $3-$4 million, surpassed expectations and ended up with a $13.5 million closing bid. Add in the 11% house commission and you've got yourself a world-famous Murakami for a cool $15.161 million. The only question that remains… where to put it? Link

    • 1 reply
    • 769 views
  17. Started by AdamSmith,

    If anyone still cares, this is a fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking incredible video series about '2001: A Space Odyssey.' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JSTyT7vKuo If I believe in God, Kubrick is Him. He. Whatever.

    • 3 replies
    • 826 views
  18. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

  19. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Awesome club song!

    • 0 replies
    • 559 views
  20. Started by Lucky,

    The Washington Post today has an excellent review of the new book The Grand Design by Stephen Hawking and Leonard Mlodinow. These things are often above my intelligence level, but the review is user friendly and says the book is as well- imagine a science book without a single equation! http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/09/03/AR2010090302118.html

  21. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    I think that all of us who look at porn develop a major "crush" on a porn star at one time or another.. Who is/was your crush? Was it Jeff Stryker? Brent Corrigan? Lucas Ridgeston? Johan Paulik? Pierre Fitch? Ralph Woods? I know there are hundreds and thousands more out there... Who is/was your favorite? Be sure to include a pic for us to drool over..

  22. Started by Lucky,

    The NY Daily News provides these interesting shots of male divers: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/galleries/dive_right_in_/dive_right_in_.html

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    OK. I admit I can't seem to stop watching this train wreck of a show. Why? I don't know. I have much better things to do with my time. Yet, every time I see a new episode, I download it and watch it. It has to be the worst show on TV.

  24. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

  25. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Imagine working for A & F in the capacity of model procurer. And to thing you'd also get a paycheque -what a bonus!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.