Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest Doit
    Started by Guest Doit,

  2. You can have it all in one compact package. The Golden State Warriors (NBA) just signed Chinese American, Harvard economics grad Jeremy Lin to play shooting point guard. And as icing on the cake, he's a cute 6'3" twink, not your usual NBA goliath type. NYT piece on his unusual backstory

    • 0 replies
    • 768 views
  3. Guest Matrix
    Started by Guest Matrix,

    I had a dream last night that involved kissing a very very very sexy young man. I've never seen him before. However, as he seemed to like me too, I'd like to know where I might find him now that I'm awake. lol Do you guys ever have great dreams involving hot sexy guys only to be left alone once you wake up? What do these kind of dreams mean and how can I have more of them?

    • 3 replies
    • 909 views
  4. Started by MsGuy,

    This commercial reminds me of some of the beach scene pixs down in the Brazil forum:

  5. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    I always thought I wanted to be cremated (eventually) But when I was told this guy was the gravedigger in my local cemetery, I think I just changed my mind.

    • 5 replies
    • 987 views
  6. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    A mixed bag - I'll take # 2 but # 4 ain't chopped liver

    • 0 replies
    • 653 views
  7. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Pics 1 & 2 are of one of our members getting ready for the Tour de France

    • 0 replies
    • 612 views
  8. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I know this is a long shot but does anybody here have experience with WordPress? I had my blog moved to a new host over the weekend ... and all looks great if you are using Firefox, Safari or Chrome however, when it comes to Internet Explorer the sidebar falls below the wide column and the blog alignment is off. If you do think you might be able to offer some assistance take a look in any browser then in IE to see whats wrong OMG NSFW Thanks

    • 3 replies
    • 754 views
  9. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. Saudi diplomat says that he is gay and if returned to Saudi Arabia he will be tortured. His diplomatic passport was revoked when they found he was gay and friends with a Jew. Will America get this asylum case right? Or, will they cave in and bend to the will of the people who want him returned? http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39118941/ns/world_news-mideastn_africa/

  11. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Now all I need is a wine press.....

    • 3 replies
    • 657 views
  12. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    My type to a "T" If you tell me they're photo-shopped I'll slash my wrists.

    • 0 replies
    • 717 views
  13. Guest Matrix
    Started by Guest Matrix,

    Yesterday evening at 9:41 pm a forum record was set. The most people online at the same time. 38 I wonder what caused that?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Guest Matrix
    Started by Guest Matrix,

    After much speculations and guessing it seems that the much coveted seat of “American Idol” judging panel is still up for grabs. Last week it was reported that the lead singer of “Aerosmith” band, Steven Tyler has nabbed one of the prestigious positions of “American Idol” judge. However, a recent rumor has surfaced that suggests Mariah Carey is signing up for the judges panel in the next season of “American Idol”. Previously, several celebrity names cropped up for the highly esteemed judge’s position, like Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Lopez and Justin Timberlake, to name a few. In a recent interview, Maria Carey’s husband Nick Cannon said that the singer would love to be on…

    • 3 replies
    • 747 views
  15. Guest Matrix
    Started by Guest Matrix,

    starring: Doit, Whipped, Tomcat and Romann It's like Sunday: there's NO CLASS Steven Draker is one of the few escorts honest enough to post the truth over at Daddy's mental asylum for escorts and clients. I have reproduced Steven's latest post from there, here, simply because it is so eloquent, simple, honest and pure. I'm also posting it here because I don't post over there. The injustice done to some posters over there while others just get a free pass represents what a desperate scum-bag mother-fucker Daddy really is. And I haven't even gotten started with deej. AND, anyone who posts over there and supports his forums also supports his policies and practices …

    • 44 replies
    • 5.5k views
  16. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    • 1 reply
    • 668 views
  17. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Did they have Budweiser pull-tab beer cans back in those days?

  18. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    If not, I'd be pleased to introduce you....... for a fee :-)

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  19. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    In pic #2, the bridge isn't the only thing that's Golden....

    • 0 replies
    • 607 views
  20. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    #1 would give you the shirt off his back if you asked real nice. I think # 2 is trying to escape having to wash the dishes. # 3 thinks a car will give him a lift. Judging from the remote looking road - dream on. # 4 green - I should have saved this for March 17th.

  21. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

  22. CNN) -- A federal court in Riverside, California, ruled Thursday that the military's "don't ask, don't tell" policy -- which bars gay men and lesbians from serving openly -- is unconstitutional. "Plaintiff has demonstrated it is entitled to the relief sought on behalf of its members, a judicial declaration that the Don't Ask, Don't Tell Act violates the Fifth and First Amendments, and a permanent injunction barring its enforcement," concluded U.S. District Judge Virginia Phillips, a 1999 Clinton appointee. The ruling came in a case filed by the group Log Cabin Republicans against the government and Secretary of Defense Robert M. Gates. The next step is expected to be f…

  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    Seymour Pine, the deputy police inspector who led the raid on the Stonewall Inn, a gay bar in Greenwich Village, on a hot summer night in 1969 — a moment that helped start the gay liberation movement — died Thursday at an assisted-living center in Whippany, N.J. He was 91. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/08/nyregion/08pine.html?_r=2&hpw

  24. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

  25. Started by Lucky,

    It only rates about 1 and 1/2 stars, but the movie I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell is really pretty funny, and it has one of the greatest movie scat scenes ever! Cute Matt Czuchry needs to shit, but his girlfriend has stuffed the hotel room toilet, so he goes in search of one in the lobby,and, well, it is very gross yet very funny, in a scatological way, of course. Plus he is really cute and you see lots of him! So, if you don't want to watch the whole movie, go about one hour and twenty into it to see this scene. If you laugh, tell me. If you don't, well, sorry!

    • 0 replies
    • 675 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.