Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    hopefully these all stay and won't turn into the dreaded Red X

  2. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Thought I would share this website with all the lovers of twink vids.. they update daily.. www.twinkteenboys.com Get your towels and lube ready..

    • 5 replies
    • 926 views
  3. Started by Lucky,

    I copied this from the Washington Post, on the theory that if I just linked it, it might not get read. Since the Post got the info from the CDC, i don't feel so bad copying it: CDC: One in five sexually active gay urban men has HIV Here's an update on the AIDS epidemic from one of my colleagues, Darryl Fears: One in five gay men in the United States has HIV, and almost half of those who carry the virus are unaware that they are infected, according to a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention study released Thursday. The study, which tested more than 8,000 men in 21 cities in 2008, the most comprehensive such study by the CDC, found that young, sexually active gay m…

  4. Margaret Witt, Air Force Major Discharged Under 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell,' Ordered Reinstated GENE JOHNSON | 09/24/10 11:28 PM | AP TACOMA, Wash. — A federal judge ruled Friday that a decorated flight nurse discharged from the Air Force for being gay should be given her job back as soon as possible in the latest legal setback to the military's "don't ask, don't tell" policy. The decision by U.S. District Judge Ronald Leighton came in a closely watched case as a tense debate has been playing out over the policy. Senate Republicans blocked an effort to lift the ban this week, but Leighton is now the second federal judge this month to deem the policy unconstitutional. Ma…

  5. Started by TotallyOz,

    OK. I am one who loves gadgets and I rarely fall head over heels in love with one. But, this Fujitsu scanner is simply amazing. I have been looking for a fast scanner that would scan multiple pages into PDF forum. I also wanted the scanner to do it from 2 sides of the paper. I found this scanner and read the reviews. I ordered it. It is the fastest scanner I have ever used. I am able to scan entire packets of paper in seconds. It is a speed demon. It scans 20 pages per minute at high resolution. However, I scanned over 400 pages of different documents in less than an hour. I was simply amazed. I also bought a carrying case for this and it has an AC adapter s…

  6. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    Now doesn't this beat all???? The Queen of England, one of the richest women in the world, applied for money to help with heating her palace. The program is suppose to help low income people in need. By RAPHAEL G. SATTER and GREGORY KATZ, Associated Press Writers LONDON

    • 0 replies
    • 2.3k views
  7. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Remember when..... 1) Snack pack pudding came in cans? 2) TV had three main channels, ABC, NBC, CBS? 3) Beer cans and soda cans had removable pop top tabs? 4) You returned empty soda bottles for a deposit? feel free to add your own recollections....

    • 24 replies
    • 2.6k views
  8. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    I'm not that into fur so I don't have a big collection to draw on. This was the best I could find right now.

    • 1 reply
    • 666 views
  9. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    You can all relax - not posting the "BONUS" today. I find # 3 very alluring.

    • 0 replies
    • 633 views
  10. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    (Last photo removed for copyright notice. TY)

  11. Started by Lucky,

    While some of you might have been taken by the new blond hunk on Glee, I liked Harry Shum- at least his tight abs. Here in their full glory they are shown in a video by Tyler Shields:

    • 4 replies
    • 967 views
  12. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Just sharing a fun evening I had. Yesterday evening I met a beautiful twink on CL. Its nice to get a free hook up now and then. Anyway, after our bedroom fun we cuddled and chatted and next thing I know he's talking about Glee. Now I have never seen an entire episode and really had very little interest but I sure didn't want to let go of this dream cutie So I listened as he went on to educate me about the series. To the point he reached over grabbed his iPhone (too bad it was not a Android phone that really would have put me in total love with him) and started pulling up YouTube clips from the show. And I actually liked what I saw. The one that really stood out is w…

  13. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Who wants to join the skinny dippers in # 2 ? I think the pair in # 4 are in need of a good meal.

    • 2 replies
    • 836 views
  14. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    God, these pictures will make you wish Jared Leto was an escort. http://iamnohero.tumblr.com/

    • 1 reply
    • 761 views
  15. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    So often we go thru our days without appreciating the little things...I am asking everyone to post two things that made your smile today... Here are my two to start off... 1) getting a "hello" email from a Montreal escort that I haven't seen in 3 years. 2) looking at the calendar hanging over my desk that says my vacation to Rio is only 10 weeks away..

  16. Started by TotallyOz,

    I love the Ultimate Fighter. It is one of my favorite shows and my BF in Thailand watches this with me when I am there. There is not one person on the show I would turn away from my bed. This season is the lightweights. They are hot and sexy. My favorite is Alex Caceres. Hot and sexy. I can't seem to find any good photos of him online. So, please feel free to add to this post for my enjoyment.

  17. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    (First photo removed due to possible age issue. Better safe than sorry. TY)

  18. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    My sentiments exactly

  19. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the main forum page, you will see (in the red line), the "Today's top 20 posters" and the "overall top posters"...These pages will show you a list by numbers of posts each member has made (note that it counts by quantity, not quality of posts, LOL) These statistics has brought out the competitiveness in my. I recently made the top 20 all time posters.. and am just shy of becoming number 19...So, come on guys, lets all keep the posts coming and see where the statistics end up..

  20. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Where can I find a swim suit like # 2?

    • 0 replies
    • 613 views
  21. Started by Lucky,

    Granted there are some videos posted here of very hot guys, but I still would give all for Mario Lopez. Here's a video on him that I liked, and be sure to checkout his sweat pants: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w56Wnz4qsxo

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  22. Started by Lucky,

    Does anyone know the story here? My link More can be learned here- the story on an Asian version of Jersey Shores called K-Town: http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-08-03/the-asian-jersey-shore/?cid=hp:beastoriginalsL5

    • 11 replies
    • 2.8k views
  23. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  24. Started by TotallyOz,

    I downloaded this months ago and have to say that it is the best money I have spent in ages. I love it. It makes the sound on my Mac Itunes come to live. I honestly never expected a program would be able to do this, but it does. I give him 5 Stars! Here is a review: Digital Power Station (DPS) for iTunes By Lex Friedman, Macworld.com - April 2, 2010 Digital Power Station (DPS) for iTunes from Bongiovi Acoustics is a plug-in that aims to optimize the sound you get from your Mac as you listen to music or watch movies. I’ll admit that I was pretty skeptical about how much impact such a plug-in could have, but I’m delighted to report that I was a fool: DPS’s effect i…

  25. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    As you probably know Michael Vick was named as the Eagles starting quarterback after a two day flip flop flip by coach Andy. I guess some in Philly still do not like the idea of Vick playing in their town. Vick did serve his sentence, has publically shown remorse and also has kept a low profile since his release ... is this type of journalism unfair? Does the man not have a right to work?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.