Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    And I don't know which one I'd choose for a dirty weekend.

    • 4 replies
    • 913 views
  2. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    He should be careful - he could get a ferocious sunburn where it hurts the most

  3. Started by AdamSmith,

    Too weird not to share!

    • 3 replies
    • 896 views
  4. Started by Lucky,

    One might think that it would be an advantage to live in California, so that when the Yankee game goes into long extra innings, as it did last night, or has rain delay, as it did tonight, the California fans can stay up late to watch while the New York fans have to hit the sack. But, in both cases, it would have been better to sleep through the ending of the games as the Yankees lost 6 to 5 in 13 innings and then threw away a heartbreaker as superstar Mariano Rivera didn't seem to know how to pitch tonight. With the bases loaded he hit the batter...unfuckingbelievable! Rivera just does not do that. To make it worse, the series is ballyhooed as a playoff preview ,with T…

  5. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Any predictions? I'm going with the Vikings I think they will upset the Saints at home .. something they could not do in last years playoffs. So are you ready for some football

    • 2 replies
    • 635 views
  6. Started by Lucky,

    One thing I won't be doing tomorrow is burning Korans or even reading them. I've always felt that if we expect to stop Muslim extremists, our biggest allies in the battle will be the non-violent Muslims who believe their religion is one of peace. What's hard for me about that is my failure to understand how they can believe what they do, and how they can subject women to such second, or even tenth class treatment. But try we must to get along. I don't understand Mormon beliefs either, but I would have no trouble having a Mormon friend. On September 11, 2001, I was living in New York. I watched as people applauded firefighters, I saw the debris scattered all over lower …

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. Started by TotallyOz,

    The world's largest registrar of domain names is having a sale. It is selling itself. Analysis expect it to go for over 1 billion dollars. I am sure this sale will attract many offers. I just hope that the new owners don't screw up a good site that offers good deals to customers. http://www.cnbc.com/id/39104715

  8. Started by eeyore,

    At This Hotel, Even a Pooch Can Live in the Lap of Luxury http://online.wsj.com/article/SB20001424052748704358904575478101934394026.html

  9. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Jerry East - one very hunky guy

  10. Started by TotallyOz,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf2yI8lXe6w&feature=player_embedded#!

  11. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Its a toss up between # 1 & # 3 hmmmmm

  12. "The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People for the American Way -- all of them who have tried to secularize America -- I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen.'" -- Jerry Falwell (9/13/01)

  13. Started by TotallyOz,

  14. Guest Daddy
    Started by Guest Daddy,

    In just two days we will mark the nine year anniversary of that horrible day in NYC. It doesn't seem possible, yet one would have hoped that ground zero would have been further along in it's rebuilding than it is. I guess when you live in a democratic nation you also need to be able to put up with the politics and never ending red tape that plague such projects. Nonetheless, how will you mark the anniversary, if at all? PS. It's nice to see that NYTomcat is making himself right at home here using the Personal Messenger feature already. Isn't that how everything elsewhere got started?

  15. Guest Matrix
    Started by Guest Matrix,

    Thanks Steven Draker!

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  16. Started by TotallyOz,

    I told the programmers to remove these from the site completely today. I still see them. Does anyone else see them?

  17. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    The one dead centre looks like he is offering it just for me.

  18. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    I think # 2 is my favourite here but there is something to be said about the bubble on # 4.

  19. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Although 3 out of the 4 are butt pics, it probably would have more sense to post them on Wet Wednesdays. Forgive me for being three days late.

  20. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    I'm not usually turned on by tattoos but the combination of a tat and a tan line in pic # 1 drove me wild. # 2 is for the fur lovers, and # 3 looks great in his jock, no?

    • 1 reply
    • 643 views
  21. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    I used to drink gallons of milk - but as i grew older it was no longer appealing to me. Until a new milkman was discovered in my area........

    • 0 replies
    • 608 views
  22. Started by Lucky,

    The media reported this week that an increasing trend is bad teeth. Well, at least gapped teeth. It seems that perfect teeth no longer set you apart from others, as everyone has them these days, so why not go for the gap in between the front teeth? http://ideas.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/09/10/fashionably-bad-teeth/ This makes me wonder, with the popularity of photos of male beauties here and on other websites, if we are doing ourselves any favors by constantly bombarding our eyes with images of male perfection. I, for one, like looking at these photos, but the cumulative effect seems to take me out of the realm of reality. These beauties are nowhere to be found in my dail…

    • 1 reply
    • 823 views
  23. Started by flguy,

    I just took some new photos for a guy yesterday and thought I would post this one. Guess this could be part of Butt Du Jour. Sorry, still getting the hang of posting pictures.....let me try again.

  24. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    This is Lane Carlson in all his glory. # 2 became my new wallpaper tonight.

  25. Started by eeyore,

    • 3 replies
    • 893 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.