The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
I found this article interesting. I think those who fly a lot will want to be aware of these codes. NEW YORK – There are a few bits of information to pay close attention to on an airline ticket: the flight number, gate number and boarding time. Fare basis code? Not a common concern. But the single-letter code can make a big difference in some parts of the travel experience, even though most passengers don't pay any attention. A fare basis code further divides passengers into classes based on how much they paid and how far out they booked. There are about a dozen in coach class alone. When you're on the plane, there's no difference in service between a passenger who has…
-
- 1 reply
- 883 views
-
-
Over the past few months, I have noticed that from time to time, and quite unexpectedly I might add, I've had a few bouts with rectal leakage. It doesn't seem to be a dietary thing or anything like that, they just seem to sneak up on me when I least expect it. I'm going to a function next weekend where I'm planning on wearing light color pants and suddenly I'm becoming panicked that while I'm out I might have one of these little discharges. Well actually, a bigger one than normal. Should I load up on Xanax before I go? It always seems as though when you stress out on something the more likely it is to happen. Has anyone else experienced this problem? It's not like I c…
-
- 54 replies
- 6.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Are you one of those people that can't get enough of the gay porn industry covering themselves in cum praise and adoration? Well, if you are, you're in luck. Just follow this link to the sword, and, in 300 words or less tell them why and who you'd like to fuck - or not. Free gayVN VIP tickets And if you don't really care about the contest, who would you like to get it on with from their nominated list? Hands down for me would be Brent Everett.
-
Four pics of the same guy today. Great firm buns........ something to keep our Asian fanciers satisfied.
-
- 1 reply
- 715 views
-
-
His name is Ivan Scannel and he has green balls. What would you give for a romp with him?
-
- 3 replies
- 752 views
-
-
Barack Obama was born on August 4th, Tom Brady on the 13th, Spencer Pratt on the 14th, Joe Jonas and Ben Affleck on August 15th, Christian Slater and the late Patrick Swayze on the 18th, John Stamos on the 19th, Brody Jenner on the 21st, the late River Phoenix on August 23d, Sean Connery on August 25th, Chris Pine on the 26th, the late Michael Jackson on the 29th, Andy Roddick on the 30th Richard Gere on August 31st, and, humbly mentioned is Lucky on August 17th! Any MER birthdays in August?
-
- 13 replies
- 2.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
This is mind numbing and real. Wendy's had made a series of old school training videos and they can now be found online. I don't even know what to make of this. Are we this moronic that we need a video like the one below to learn how to make and pur a cup of coffee? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdcySIs2CQ8
-
-
- 1 reply
- 760 views
-
-
Ken Mehlman: I'm 'At Peace' With Myself, There's 'Absolutely' Room For Gays In The GOP Amanda Terkel aterkel@huffingtonpost.com | HuffPost Reporting In an interview with the Huffington Post on Wednesday night, former Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman -- who announced earlier Wednesday that he is gay and intends to join the fight for marriage equality in California -- said he wishes he had come out while he was the face of a historically anti-gay Republican Party platform. Mehlman acknowledged regret that he remained closeted when he led the RNC between 2005 and 2007 -- a time when, as The Atlantic's Marc Ambinder noted, it was "stepping up its anti-g…
-
- 0 replies
- 637 views
-
-
Would you sleep with this man? Apparently, he won't sleep with you, and he feels"macho" marines wouldn't either: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/08/25/2010-08-25_macho_marines_dont_want_to_bunk_with_openly_gay_says_commander.html More: http://www.towleroad.com/2010/08/marine-commandant-marines-may-allow-straight-soldiers-to-live-separately-from-gays-over-moral-concer.html
-
A.S. Byatt is a fucking genius. http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/video/2010/aug/25/as-byatt-facebook
-
- 2 replies
- 786 views
-
-
and another http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0bq163VVqk
-
I had a user tell me they hate coming into the site with the popup on the front of the site. While I don't think this is a distraction to many it may be to some. So, I have asked that the programmers build a entrance that will allow users to bypass this popup by scrolling down a bit more and entering the site a different way. Some have said the tabs on the left side are annoying. Personally, I like them as do many with larger screens. But, I have asked the programmers to try to find a way to fix them and we are working on it. We work hard to try to make the site as user friendly as possible. If you see in our comments section of the forum, if you have problems, pl…
-
- 15 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Moderators, just wondering, Is there anyway you can show us the average number of daily posts this month as compared to say two months ago? Also any way to show the top 5 or 10 posters during this "challenge month"... Just wondering how our efforts are stacking up, in a truly numeric way.. Thanks if it can be done, but THANKS just as much if it can't..you guys do an awesome job everyday and I think I speak for all of us posters when I say thank you for creating this space for us to post, chat, comment, debate, and share.. I know we are all proud, competitive people, so maybe seeing ourself with a few less posts than someone else will provide the incentive to make a fe…
-
- 25 replies
- 3.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
All of us fantasies that get our motors revving. I thought it might be entertaining to share some of these. So come on guys, tell us yours. More than one fantasy per poster is quite acceptable! Here's one of mine. I am super rich, have a lovely estate and can afford several very luxurious cars. I am very fussy and insist that they be washed daily. I also have in my employ, a 25 yr old very sexy male driver. It is one of his duties to wash all the cars. Of course he must due this in the nude. Occasionally I'll let him wear a jock, but not very often.
-
- 6 replies
- 989 views
-
-
When it comes to dicks Ralph Woods really does rank right up there. Although he's not specifically my type, I thought of him when I came across this. And then I thought of all of you! http://www.xvideos.c...sex_in_an_alley
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
I'm really not sure why the country's AG's have such a bug up their ass about Craigslist Adult services section once again. Less than a year ago, Craigslist worked (well I thought at least) quite fairly and effectively with the AG's to provide better safeguards to the public, seemingly after the notorious Craigslist killer struck and killed someone he had met through the site. Registrations, fees, etc., to act responsibly in the face of public outcry. But now, once again the AG's are after Craigslist again and I think this time around it's just personal. Craigslist employs the same style safeguards that any other website does when it comes Adult service advertising and…
-
- 2 replies
- 813 views
-
-
Senator John McCain has won his Arizona primary for the US Senate...but he did it by spending over 20 million dollars on a primary race. McCain, who had been one of the big guns for campaign finance reform, sure turned his back on that idea!!!
-
- 4 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Interesting video with 6 stars including Matthew Fox from Lost and Chris Colfer of Glee. But a big heads up it runs about 90 minutes. Click here to watch.
-
Airline Considers Fee for Lavatory Use By A. Pawlowski, CNN (CNN) -- Fresh on the heels of one budget airline announcing that it will ask passengers to pay extra to bring carry-on bags on board, another is considering charging them for using the lavatory. Ryanair, which is based in Dublin, Ireland, and bills itself as "Europe's first and largest low fares airline," is mulling a plan that would require travelers to pay either 1 euro or 1 British pound (about $1.33 or $1.52) for using the bathroom on flights lasting one hour or less. The plan, titled "Ryanair Cost Saving Proposal," was published in the airline's inflight magazine. The carrier said it is …
-
This from AOL Sarah Palin to Dr. Laura Schlessinger: 'Don't Retreat...Reload!' Sarah Palin has sent encouraging words to Dr. Laura Schlessinger, who's been embroiled in controversy for the past week after using a racial epithet on her national radio show. On Wednesday night, Palin posted tweets to her Twitter followers: Dr.Laura=even more powerful & effective w/out the shackles, so watch out Constitutional obstructionists. And b thankful 4 her voice,America! Dr.Laura:don't retreat...reload! (Steps aside bc her 1st Amend.rights ceased 2exist thx 2activists trying 2silence"isn't American,not fair") The conservative talk radio host set off a furor la…
-
My favourite today is sweet cheeks & sweet kiss.
-
Last week I went to "Flirt4Free" and had one guy there who was "scorching!" He gave some of the hottest free shows that they were cause for me to go into three privates with him. There he outdid himself. He was a charming guy from Columbia. I'd really hoped that he'd be Stateside for perhaps a future hookup. Well, yesterday and today during the afternoon PSDT, while I've come to this site-- I've have gone to F4F to see what was what. To my chagrin there are many, many guys now, but they fail to excite, to tease, to titillate, to flirt. What's up with their lame actions? Have any of you gone there, and what have been your experience?
-
Here's a very hot mash up of homoerotic videos which have been edited together for this presentation. Does GaGa have to be everywhere? lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLhFwqdePP4&feature=player_embedded#!
-
- 5 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
http://gaybrazilgaythailand.blogspot.com/2010/08/jonathan-and-friend.html