Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest GaySacGuy
    Started by Guest GaySacGuy,

    Some people get really desparate for their political ads!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yv_g7ZyADM&feature=player_embedded

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Hopefully there are no copyright infringements here and nothing from the "banned" list. I'm using number 4 as my wallpaper this week.......

    • 0 replies
    • 613 views
  3. Guest GaySacGuy
    Started by Guest GaySacGuy,

    South African low-fare airline kulula.com recently came up with a brand-new, funny livery. One of their Boeing 737-86N (ZS-ZWP / OK-PIK), called

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  4. Started by Lucky,

    Today the poster known as Matrix posted this: Lucky why are you always trying to provoke people? And please don't tell us that it's because you like to amuse and entertain yourself. You're being an asshole. Not that you haven't had a lot of practice at being one, but someday, someone is going to kick your big ole' faggity ass but good. It's probably a good thing you have your keyboard to hide behind. I would have thought that your public and private backstabbings over at the other site which got you banned for the rest of the year might have taught you a thing or two. Obviously not. * Now I don't deny trying to provoke people, or even challenge them from time to time…

  5. Guest Daddy
    Started by Guest Daddy,

    Of all the people I've met working on this Chuck Holmes documentary, director John Summers was one of my favorites. He died yesterday morning in his North Hollywood home from an apparent heart attack. Summers was one of the people most responsible for the Falcon look -- he brought a style and class to post-Aspen movies that really set the studio apart. He claimed that one of my favorite of Summer's movies, Style (1981) was the first porn where the boys were shaved. He also had Bruce Weber's assistant Kyle Martin style the movie -- clothes were brought in from Wilkes Bashford, hair was done, the feet were bleached and the 80s were ON. Summers had come to San Francisco in t…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    http://www.gayboystube.com/video/9689/first-timer

  7. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    His name is Rory. Claims he's Bi - yah sure. I think the "shooter" pic is HOT Lovely pics. Hotter than hot. Also one of the forbidden studios. I have removed to avoid potential legal issues. Please see the pinned post about Photo Sharing. You can see him at: http://www.chaosmen.com/video_gallery.php?video_id=1244 TY

    • 3 replies
    • 804 views
  8. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Being somewhat technically challenged, I would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to do the following. When saving a picture from the internet, a right click and choosing the option "save" usually does the trick - so to speak. However sometimes the right click provides the following choices; Open link in new window Open link in new tab Download linked file Download linked file as Add link to bookmarks Copy link How the hell do I save a picture in these cases? Anybody? Thanks

  9. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    For a very long time the default Yahoo has been set as my start page. I tried to customize it once but did not like the setup. Now I keep changing start pages trying to find something else. The new MSN is not bad at all. But still not quite right for me. Just wondering what is the start page set on your browser?

  10. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    http://gaybrazilgaythailand.blogspot.com/2010/08/jefferson-and-boy.html

  11. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Given a choice, I'd take home # 4. He's a professional footballer in England who obviously is not camera shy.

    • 1 reply
    • 777 views
  12. Started by Lucky,

    On July 3d I put my back out, and it made me miserable for weeks. Finally, last week I went for an epidural, which is essentially a cortisone shot into the afflicted area near the spine. It was my sciatic nerve that was being pinched, and boy that shot hit it just right. Now I feel re-born, almost young again as I can bend over on command. (Boy, was the bf frustrated when I couldn't!) So, have you had this procedure? How long will it last? They say I need two more, spaced two weeks apart. But I feel fine now...can't you see how much cheerier I am?

  13. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    The Internet is so awesome. But before the Internet I would think a fair amount of us here had to use other means to find escorts. For me the main method was hiring from the Advocate's Pink Pages. The Pink Pages were a seedy mash up of various types of ads. I could hardly wait for the new edition to hit my mail box every two weeks. I found a few fun guys from those well read pages also plenty of ink smudges on my fingers afterward. I think my most memorable hire was porn actor Marc Radcliff. He was amazing in and out of bed. Sadly I read a while back he died at a very young age. I also had one other favorite way to hire ... the long gone art of cruising Santa Monica B…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    • 1 reply
    • 632 views
  15. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    I was hoping to win the prize for most pix posted.. Guess I will just go back to bed instead....

    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    This could be interesting..... Ricky Martin has written an autobiography which he has title "ME". Not too original but whatever..... Publication date is 11/02/10 and can be pre-ordered on Amazon for $17.79 It's in English but there is also a Spanish edition. If he is truthful and doesn't leave out the gay part of his life (which I suspect is pretty close to 100%) it could be an interesting read.

    • 3 replies
    • 961 views
  17. Guest Daddy
    Started by Guest Daddy,

    This is so exciting, awesome and cool that I'm going to go take an Imodium before watching it again. Solar Highways Here's their homepage Solar Roadways

    • 0 replies
    • 613 views
  18. Started by eeyore,

    Caption this...

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. Guest Daddy
    Started by Guest Daddy,

    I don’t really have a post to go with this title just yet as it is only August, but I’ve always wanted to scream it and see what it would look like in print! It’s such a mash up of great energetic words that remind me of fun days and the crazzzy guys of yester-year who were selling us electronics and appliances on TV and radio Like Crazzzy Eddie. They were always an ear grabber and attention getter as well as very annoying at times too; but they always got their message across. And sometimes that alone is hard to do.(ahem) I also like this title because it’s packed full of energy during one of my all time favorite cool winter months. March can be such a screamer pit…

    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views
  20. Started by Lucky,

    I got an email which stated in big red letters: "If you don't forward this to all your friends you're just part of the problem of national apathy." I hate people who put me on mass emails. All of these folks hit "reply all" and it just goes on in an endless chain. Then spam surfers roam the internet, searching for lists like these, and you get on even more junk email. I noted that the person who sent me this put an addendum: Take my name off if you pass this along! Well, all good for her. But her friends, none of whom I know, didn't take MY name off! So, I hit reply all and asked them to take my name off. What did I get in reply? They all had spam filters!

    • 5 replies
    • 971 views
  21. Started by TampaYankee,

    We have been focusing on a lot of twink eye candy lately. The recent muscle butts have been a nice addition to the discussion. Here is another offering for the more mature muscle loving members. Enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uyFlCW0lDs&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_595522

    • 1 reply
    • 779 views
  22. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Three more of the finest. Which to choose...... decisions, decisions, decisions

  23. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    A touching family album......

  24. Guest Matrix
    Started by Guest Matrix,

    May I ask what happened to the Daddy post? Last I read, Oz asked people not to respond to Daddy, but he would not lock it or delete it. Now, it appears that is has been deleted? Is there something that can be shared about deleting this post? Thanks

  25. Started by Lucky,

    A few months ago, I signed up for Netflix, as going to the movies becomes less enjoyable and more expensive. But they always want you to have 6 films in your queue. So I went to Google, typed in Top Gay DVDs, and got this list from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Best-Gay-Themed-Videos-and-DVDs/lm/2FQB48G1RYB4 I had seen several of the movies, so I just picked the ones with good ratings that I had not seen. Well, yesterday Summer Storm showed up in my mailbox. Twinklovers here will probably know all about this film, but I didn't. It's set in Germany, stars several wannabe Bel Ami types, and takes us through the story of Tobi, a boy on a rowing team in love with his str…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.