The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
Sadly it looks like the drug Violence in Rio has spilled over into the better areas. Hostages were held at the Intercontinental Hotel. Oz, isn't that the hotel you like there? http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-world/20100821/INTERNATIONAL-US-BRAZIL-VIOLENCE/
-
- 4 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
And, IMHO, one of the hottest actors on TV. Logan Marshall-Green It also has one of my favorite hotties from years past Dylan McDermontt whom I have had a crush on since his legal eagle days. And, last but certainly not least is Omari Hardwick! YUMMY! If these sexy guys don't want you watch the show simply for the candy, give it a try on my recommendation as I love the show. Or, go back and watch Dr. Laura while you can.
-
- 1 reply
- 627 views
- 1 follower
-
-
If this collection doesn't get some of you guys leaving comments, I don't know what will.........
-
- 26 replies
- 3.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Now that I've learned to post pictures........ I thought it might be therapeutic (for me, at least) to start a "Daily Butt" collection. Let me know if you want me to desist.
-
- 8 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Thank you for checking out our hot escorts! We have the hottest college jocks available in most major American cities at very reasonable prices. Book one and receive an additional $25 discount* by using code “HOTOFFER” in the comments section of our booking form. *Offer expires August 31, 2010 May not be used with other discounts Only good for one booking. SEE ALL OUR TEEN AND COLLEGE STUDS AT – http://fratboytricks.com TODAY’S FEATURED PHOENIX ESCORT ZACK – MAKE HIS TIGHT TEEN ASS THROB FOR YOU
-
- 9 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hard to believe that 18 percent of American's think he is a Muslim. Another 43 percent doesn't know what his religion is. How on earth can over 60 percent of Americans be so poorly educated on the President of the USA?
-
- 13 replies
- 2.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
As I've said before I live in France and there's an interesting controversy going on right now. One of the local politicians is spending 2 million euros to erect statues of the "Ten Greatest People Of The 20th Century." His choice of historical figures is, to say the least, "interesting." 1. Vladamir Lenin 2. Winston Churchill 3. Charles de Gaulle 4. Franklin Roosevelt 5. Jean Jaurés 6. Mahatma Gandhi 7.Golda Meir 8.Gamal Abdel Nasser 9. Nelson Mandela 10. Mao Zedong http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/aug/20/alexander-chancellor-montpellier-statues
-
- 41 replies
- 4.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Ding Dong the Witch is dead (or off air): From CNN: Embattled radio talk show host Dr. Laura Schlessinger announced Tuesday she will not renew her contract that is up at the end of the year, telling CNN's "Larry King Live" she wants to "regain my First Amendment rights." Schlessinger, 63, has been under fire for using the n-word repeatedly during an on-air conversation with a caller last week. In announcing her decision "not to do radio anymore" after being in the business for more than 30 years, Schlessinger said, "I want to be able to say what's on my mind and in my heart and what I think is helpful and useful without somebody getting angry or some special-interest …
-
- 15 replies
- 2.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I admit that I am a bear. I am a bit too hairy at times and I keep the au naturel look as I am lazy. Every time I shave down there, I get itchy. Any suggestions on how to avoid this?
-
- 5 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
For me, this foto of Chris Atkins embodies the Platonic ideal of twink. I have been straining my few remaining brain cells through a fine mesh but am unable to recall which magazine first ran this pic. Happily, I do still recall whacking myself dry "reading" the article. For the young-uns here, Chris starred in "The Blue Lagoon" and a number of other terrible movies. He never did learn to act worth a damn, which only goes to show that pretty really does count. Edit: I just noticed the crease across Chris's chest, which reminded me that he was the centerfold of that issue. Maybe it was one of those Teen Beat type mags.
-
- 11 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
-
I believe there is another name for these other than puns, but it escapes me right now. Some of these are very clever. 1. The fattest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi. 2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian . 3. She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still. 4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption. 5. No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery. 6. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering. 7. A grenade thrown i…
-
Remember Ray Gosling, the BBC guy who went public with killing his suffering lover many years ago? "I picked up the pillow and smothered him until he was dead". He repeated the claims in a later interview, and now, it turns out it was all a lie. Investigation shows he couldn't have done it, so police are considering charging him with "wasting police time." http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/aug/20/ray-gosling-charged-partner-aids From towleroad.com: Said Gosling regarding the charges: "I'm sorry if the police think they wasted their time. It was a small item on a regional TV programme, Inside Out, to my people, with whom I have had an intimate relationship. It got out…
-
Can you imagine what it might be like if folks here posted while high? Well, I can't. But here in California, medical marijuana scripts are as easy to get as the rolling papers are...or the bongs, if those things are still in style. Has anyone here ever posted while high on pot? I'll bet the Californians have.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Which are in abundance here. Signed, "Nobody's Daddy."
-
- 31 replies
- 3.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Here is my dilemna.. I have some online pics that I have acquired over the years. At the present time, they are stored on my PC... I want to upload some of them here, but for some reason, when I try to attach them, nothing happens. Is there a site I can store them at, like photobucket, which allows adult pics and will in turn give me a URL for each pic so I can post them online.. Thanks in advance for any help..
-
- 8 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Twice now I have written about my Vacation in Puerto Vallarta only to somehow delete everything I wrote. Last time was when I tried to post a picutre I took on the trip which is saved on my desktop. Obvious that is didn't work. I seached for a topic on posting picture but found none. I did click on insert picture but it asked for URL and I am fairly computer stupid. Could someone please help out THANKS IN ADVANCE
-
A friend in the UK has just sent me this very funny clipping. Given the reference to February, it is obviously slightly dated. I am not sure where it comes from and trust no copyright is being infringed. Muslim suicide bombers set to begin a three-day strike on Monday in a dispute over the number of virgins they are entitled to in the afterlife. Emergency talks with Al Qaeda have so far failed to produce an agreement. The unrest began last Tuesday when Al Qaeda announced that the number of virgins a suicide bomber would receive after his death will be cut by 25% this February from 72 to only 54. The rationale for the cut was the increase in recent years of the …
-
Thai court grants extradition of alleged Russian arms dealer Well, it looks like Thailand is going to help the US in their "War on Terror",although I guess Obama has gotten away from using that term. From ThaiVisa.com BANGKOK, August 20, 2010 (AFP) - A Thai appeals court on Friday granted a request by the United States to extradite Viktor Bout, an alleged Russian arms dealer dubbed the "Merchant of Death", on terrorism charges. Bout, said to have inspired the Hollywood film "Lord of War" starring Nicolas Cage, has been fighting extradition since his March 2008 arrest in Bangkok in a sting operation involving US agents. He faces life in prison if con…
-
Just a couple of weeks ago Rupert Murdoch said that his news organization was supporting one party over another...even after his staff organized and promoted Tea Party events. Now this!!! Fox News parent firm gives $1 million to GOP group - AP:
-
-
- 2 replies
- 656 views
- 1 follower
-
-
After returning home from my first vacation in over four years I thought I would share my thoughts on Puerto Vallarta. Dane Michaels (http://www.maleescortreview.com/index.php?file=view_escort_review&escort_id=210070001 ) from Raleigh (whom I reviewed about a month ago) accompanied me and made for a fantastic time. We stayed at Casa Cupula, (www.casacupula.com) an extremely beautiful and upscale gay resort. Their staff was amazing, friendly and helpful at every turn. Dane enjoyed the new full service gym they had just finished and the vistas of the Ocean and Old Town from our balcony were spectacular. Every suggestion from Oscar the concierge in regards to tours…
-
- 6 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
This article is too funny not to read. http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2010/08/09/of-ire-and-brimstone.html?sid=101
-
-
Handsome Latin stud Roger Morales is working the fields when the hulk-like Junior Pavanelo struts along and decides to work Roger's ass over instead. The men start to kiss and then go down on each other. Junior rims Roger's ass in preparation for the bareback fuck that's coming his way. He gets Roger to squat on top of his dick while he rams him from underneath with his raw dick then leans him over a chair and continues to work his ass over. All the way Roger grimaces and groans with the raunchy anal penetration he's receiving. Click Here for the Full Set
-
- 0 replies
- 625 views
- 1 follower
-