Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    With the carmakers in a bad way, this might be a good time to buy a car. That is if you can afford it. Just read an article about the 10 most ticketed cars in America. Here they are: 10 Most Ticketed Cars 1. Hummer H2People who love the Hummer H2 probably love its bold, imposing looks. Apparently, cops love the H2 because it helps them meet their ticket quotas. Here's a tip: If you have an H2, maybeyou shouldn't drive it near then end of the month when traffic cops are scrambling to make their numbers. 2. Scion tC Seeing the tC on the most-ticketed list makes sense, given its popularity with young people. Its sporty performance, which comes at a price that m…

    • 7 replies
    • 2.2k views
  2. Guest shebavon
    Started by Guest shebavon,

    From all the hoopla surrounding this kids terrible crime, you would think he had molested some child, raped someone, or bilked investors of billions. No, he was merely caught with a bong, which contained a substance that the last 3 occupants of the oval office had been intimately familiar with. The kid has just made us proud in the Olympics. He sacrificed plenty of hours of bong hits in order to train to compete. Now it's time to leave him alone and let him enjoy life a bit. As for me, I am boycotting Kellogs.

    • 38 replies
    • 7.8k views
  3. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    BANGKOK: -- The Cabinet on Wednesday also endorsed the draft law to protect international airports which would empower the airports' security officers to disperse intruders who are also subjected to penalties. The penalties are up to Bt10,000. Deputy Suvarnabhumi Airport director Wing Commander, Prateep Wichittoe, said that the draft law would cover all international airports across the nation. Without the law, the airports' officers have no authority to disperse the intruders and the job falls on police officers. "The law is for civil cases," he said. "Criminal cases would be handled by other laws including the anti-terrorism one." The law was propose…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. Went for my daily visit to "the other site"and was greeted by this message " I am not going to stand in the middle and watch my friends tear themselves to shreds. Given the horrible times that we're all sharing right now, we should be supporting each other in anyway possible. We should be tolerent not vindictive. There are at least six whisper and/or public vendettas going on. Let me know if and when the Message Center is more important than your hatred and we'll go back online. For those that need reminding: "This is my house; I set the rules, I interpret the rules, and I enforce rules. You do not. If you can't handle this; Don't come into my house". Daddy" Hmmmmm…

  5. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    I was thinking of downloading Milk. Does anyone know if it's any good. I tend to hate Oscar Bait films with the fire of a thousand suns, but Harvey Milk was an interesting dude. Thanks.

  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    Where are you headed in 2009? What are the spots you want to check our, revisit or try? I am one that tends to do the same thing so I'll do Brazil, Thailand and Montreal again. I also want to visit some cities in Mexico and Argentina.

  7. Started by OneFinger,

    Ran across a very moving campaign on another site. I'm sure we're all aware that the California marriages performed before Prop 8 are in question. Are they legal or will they be dissolved? Here's a very moving video and a place where you can support those who, IMHO, are legally married. Fidelity: Don't Divorce....

  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    In our new site to come soon, we have a section on escorts and escorting. Here is a good guide on how to be a good client. Any suggestions from escorts or clients on things I have left out or need to include, please let me know! Oz Do The Right Thing – How To Be A Great Escort Client Even If You Are A Bad Boy Welcome back my happy homos, tasty twinks and burly bears, to the latest edition of the Male Escort Review guide to exciting erotic escort experiences. At Male Escort Review, we know that many of you have tripped the dick fantastic with lots of pay for gays, raunchy rent boys and horny hustlers – but everybody has their first time. So, today we are going t…

  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    I was on the flight from NYC to Rio and luckily got a free ticket in business class. This kid and his girlfriend walked on and we chatted a bit and I slept the trip. We bumped into each other at the bathroom once. I did not know him or anything about him. When we got to the airport in Rio, all the girls were coming over asking him for photos. I was a little upset as I thought surly someone would ask me for one. But, no one did. They had a security guard for him as he waited for luggage and I was still clueless as to who he was. But, I asked a girl and she told me and I said, Oh, Ok. That is cool. I didn't see the show but I have seen him before. He is cute in …

  10. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    Here are some quotes from the Republican opposition on Obama. I think Senator Graham has a point, in that Obama needs to cut out the negative crap about how bad the economy is and start talking how we are going to get out of this economic mess. We haven't had a leader for the last eight years, let's see how the next four years turn out. Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said Thursday that rather than showing leadership in steering the stimulus package through Congress, President Barack Obama is pushing the legislation by “trying to scare people.” “The President is giving TV interviews rather than getting people together, and I am very disappointed,” Graham said in a…

    • 25 replies
    • 4.6k views
  11. Started by Gaybutton,

    (CNN) -- Craggy-faced film, television and stage actor James Whitmore has died at 87, the Los Angeles County, California, Sheriff's Department confirmed Saturday. Details of his death and funeral arrangements were not available. Whitmore notably portrayed Harry Truman, Will Rogers and Theodore Roosevelt in one-man stage shows and created memorable characters in many movies and TV shows, including "The Twilight Zone." According to entertainment Web site IMBd.com, Whitmore won a Tony award in 1948 for his gritty Broadway portrayal of an Army sergeant in "Command Decision," but was replaced by Van Johnson in the film version. Whitmore won a Golden Globe a…

    • 4 replies
    • 2.2k views
  12. Started by Lucky,

    So I'll bet you were thinking I was going to mention something else happening in Palm Springs this weekend, but instead I had my mind on the erotic services section of craigslist. Palm Springs is not known for its youthful selection of escorts, so this listing on craigslist stood out: http://palmsprings.craigslist.org/ers/1019643066.html Now one would be careful hiring any escort who looked 16, especially if you wanted to keep your MySpace listing. But these kids have one more caveat in their ad- i'll let you find it for yourself. When you are on the page, note that each kid also has his own individual listing with a bigger picture, well, except for the one who stayed h…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    I knew women in some Arab states are treated like property, but did not realize that Kenya had similiar values. KISII, 29 December 2008 (PlusNews) - At the age of 17, Caroline Mwita, from Kisii town in southwestern Kenya, has already had four husbands. She talked to IRIN/PlusNews about her first-hand experience of wife inheritance, a traditional practice in western Kenya. "I met my future husband when I was around 13 years old and I went to Kisii town to live with my father, who worked there as a watchman. "We talked [she and her future husband] and he told me that he was working in one of the supermarkets as a loader, and we started going out. "I m…

    • 5 replies
    • 2k views
  14. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    I am not sure if the Bangkok-Pattaya hospital is hurting or if it would be classified as a luxury hospital, but it seems the economic downturn is being felt. This article from the Nation. BANGKOK: -- The global recession has driven more than half of wealthy foreign patients seeking medical care in upscale hospitals out of Thailand, a Bangkok seminar was told yesterday. The crisis has also prompted those hospitals to lay off nurses and medical personnel, said Assoc Prof Piya Natewichien, who represented highend hospitals at the seminar. Many luxury hospitals have closed down emergency units to save costs, he said. However, good management and effective adju…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  15. Started by Lucky,

    From kennethinthe212.com: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 Shoppers Not Wilde Enough for Oscar Sure made me sad to read that the famed Oscar Wilde Bookstore in the West Village, believed to be the oldest gay and lesbian bookstore in the country, has announced it will close on March 29 after 41 years in business. This isn't the first time the shop has been on the brink of extinction -- six years ago it was set to shutter when a new owner came to the rescue -- but with the current economic climate it seems certain this is the end. I hate that a shop that played such a pivotal role in the lives of so many of my brothers and sisters is perishing, yet at the same time I find myse…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    Film coming out in 2009 Based on the real story of Steven Jay Russell a con man and prison escapee. It Stars Jim Carey(one of my very wierd sex fantasies-you just know this guy is hung like a mule)and Ewan McGregor- a cutie most of us have lusterd after. Initial reports are not favorable.Too bad because the source material is pretty fascinating. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1045772/

  17. Started by TotallyOz,

    We are getting ready to put our ad in HX magazine for a long term contract. Here is the ad. What do you think?

  18. Almost slipped right past me Nominate your favorite working boy(welllll the ones advertising on rentboy.com)for the Hookie awards Voting runs till the end of this month(so hurry)and the Nominees then have a run off vote. The Hookies will be in NYC this year-and YES I plan on attending!The party for this was soooooo much fun last year and I know my adorable friend Sean(The New York version of Brandon Baker)will throw a great party this year! More info can be found here. http://www.rentboy.com/awards/index.html

  19. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Many know that my hometown is San Diego. Some also know that I lived in Dallas for 2 years and no one in these parts knows where I live these days I acknowledge when I first moved to Dallas there was a culture shock factor. After living most of my life in So Cal and Las Vegas I was hardly prepared for the flat land, bizarre weather and some of the most confusing road signs I've ever seen in the states. Yet I soon learned that Dallas is a charming metropolitan area with exceptional sport teams, arts, theaters and dining. The people are friendly very down to earth and unaffected by the cult of personality found in NYC or Los Angeles. So when I saw that the New York Tim…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. We have just 7 weeks left to get that special trip to your favorite spot. http://www.maleescortreview.com/forum/inde...?showtopic=2932

  21. Started by Lucky,

    The NY Times today reports something rather astonishing. The website MYSpace has come up with a list of which of its members are registered sex offenders. They have reported having 90,000 sex offenders registered with their website. Facebook does much better, only 8000 of its members being registered sex offenders. The United States has 700,000 registered sex offenders, and nowadays you can go online and learn if your neighbor is one. But what I don't get is how MySpace and Facebook were able to come up with these figures. Can't you be rather anonymous in signing up? Nonetheless, MySpace has turned the 90,000 names over to two different attorneys general, and already pe…

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  22. Started by OneFinger,

    A Boston police officer has been reassigned to desk duty pending an internal affairs investigation of reports that he used a police cruiser without authority to escort two celebrity strippers, known as the "Brangelina" of the gay community, to a nightclub in the Theater District. http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachus...ostPop_Emailed6 IMHO, the cop has very good taste.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  23. Guest StuCotts
    Started by Guest StuCotts,

    Our erstwhile governor, up to a few days ago touted as the whitest of white knights, angel of death for the corrupt, potentially the first Jewish President of the United States, took all that promise, shit on it and stomped it into the ground, and did it all for lust. There has to be a lesson in there somewhere for all of us, even those who, as I do, live in welcome obscurity. We may all have something in our lives to lose for being too devoted to the escort scene. End of sermon. It's an ill wind that blows no good. The bimbo in question is acquiring national fame. I'm transfixed by her professional name: Ashley Alexandra Dupré. She must be a fan of Tennessee Wil…

    • 20 replies
    • 3k views
  24. Guest zachary
    Started by Guest zachary,

    besides subsidies for porn. me, no requirements to buy usa, tariffs were devastating in 1931, and i think requirements to buy usa will start a trade war, and make the situation worse. 2, roll up the bad mortgages, offer to guarantee the payment for a year or 2 years, if cut principal to fmv; alternatively, have the gov buy the mortgages at reduced price, reduce principal to fmv, at low interest we have, and set for 20-30 years. it worked in the depression, and when they closed out the agency in 54 or 55, it had a small profit. but to me, u have to deal with the mortgages first, until u get a floor in real estate, it's not going to end. 3, u have to save the financia…

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  25. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    So this past weekend I attended a function in San Francisco which included a dinner at a gay "pan-asian"restaurant on Castro street called Nirvana. It was quite possibly the worst meal I have ever been served in San Francisco-including a few I ate while voulenteering at a soup kitchen! The charge per person was $35 for the meal,which consisted of a pupu platter(I think they took that literally-everything was the same shade of brown)a salad(mesclum greens out of a bag-Wishbone dressing) a tiny plate of over cooked pasta with your choice of shrimp,chicken or veggies(this was disgusting-Budget Gourmet looks better)an orange slice with a stale brownie. Last years dinner w…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.